Apt. B Photography

Savannah, GA View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Welcome to Apt. B! I'm Wendy--a wedding photographer, travel addict, polka dot aficionado, and snail mail enthusiast. I'm a Florida girl at heart, but I now happily call the mossy squares of Savannah, GA my home.

I shoot weddings, elopements and engagements because I want to fill my life with stories and adventures, both epic and ordinary. If you are living a love story, I want to hear about it. And after I hear about it, I will definitely want to photograph it.

Drop me a note, and let's talk love stories! <3

aptbphotography@gmail.com

www.aptbphoto.com

facebook.com/aptbphoto

@aptbphoto

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Cindel
    Cindel L. Married on 01/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photographer. Book her now!

Wendy is amazing! She's very sweet, professional, organized, with attention to detail and her final product is stunning! Her whimsical style was the perfect fit we were looking for. We only booked her for 2 1/2 hours, but she made every minute count.

My husband and I loved every single wedding picture. Thank you for the gorgeous pictures, Wendy!
  • Eden
    Eden K. Married on 01/23/2022

Amazing !!

We had a wonderful experience having Wendy as our photographer. She is very detail oriented and very responsive. Our wedding photos turned out amazing, we recieved so many compliments. Thank you so much!!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra B. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you are questioning booking Apt B - don't hesitate and just book!

I cannot say enough good things about Wendy and her work! She was a true lifesaver for us. Like many other couples getting married in 2020- we were rushing to get a plan B wedding in place. Wendy was able to squeeze our morning elopement in before doing portraits in the afternoon. She is extremely personable and talented. We got so many compliments about our photographer and the amazing job she did. We will definitely do all of our future photoshoots with Wendy (even if it is a 4 hour drive from home)!

Also, I just want to say we were already working with a talented photographer in NC (where we live) who is doing our large wedding and did our engagement photos. Although our previous photographer is super talented - we were more impressed by Wendy (not that it's a competition). I just couldn't help to compare the sessions and the photos side by side since they were done less than a year apart.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Mark & Amanda
    25 photos 路 12/31/2015

The Blushing Belle The Blushing Belle Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wendy is a wonderful addition to have in your list of wedding vendors. Not only is she an extremely talented photographer, she is also a super sweet person. They say first impressions are a deal breaker and my first impression of Wendy was that she loved what she did and had a positive attitude that could light up a room. Her photography skills are out of this world and I love the way every bridal party has its own flair aside from normal bridal party pictures. She is professional, hard-working, and very personable.

New Arts Ensembles New Arts Ensembles Wedding Musicians

We always love working with Wendy! She is incredibly thoughtful and timely with her finished product and her site makes it very easy for all vendors to search and download her photography.

Soho South Cafe Soho South Cafe Restaurant Weddings

Always a great experience! Captures every aspect of wedding details beautifully.

Savannah, 31401
Location of (Apt. B Photography)

Apt. B Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Apt. B Photography include in the starting price?

Apt. B Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Apt. B Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Apt. B Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Apt. B Photography offer?

Apt. B Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Apt. B Photography offer?

Apt. B Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Apt. B Photography offer for wedding events?

Apt. B Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Apt. B Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Apt. B Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding