Clyo, Clyo, GA 31303 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Blushing Belle

The Blushing Belle is a wedding hair and makeup serviced based in Clyo, Georgia. This collection of makeup and hairstylists work to give every client the magical finishing touches necessary to look and feel like royalty on their wedding day.

The Blushing Belle offers custom makeup for you and your wedding party. Whether you seek a natural or airbrushed look, the artists are here to provide industry expertise. They offers contouring, fake lashes, eye makeup, tattoo coverage and more. When it comes to hair, they also offer updos, styling and blowouts and can style wedding groups of up to 15 people. Find a list of other general services below:

• Consultation

The Blushing Belle 7
  • Keary

Keary Ragusa · Married on 05/17/2019

Absolutely perfect for Elopements

I eloped to Savannah, and needed someone to come to my room to do my hair and makeup. Hanna came early and ended up making everything perfect. I got so many compliments on my makeup in my pictures and how gorgeous everything came out. I just sent a few inspo pics and we worked on things as they came up. A great way to spend a few hours before my wedding! She was fun and personable and shared a lot of great information.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    The Blushing Belle 8
    The Blushing Belle 9
    The Blushing Belle 10

The Blushing Belle's reply:

Keary we are so happy Hanna made your day so special! We wish you and your new husband many years of happiness (:
  • PartyDownSoutherland

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Complete Life Saver

About 6 weeks before my wedding, I was getting everything together and I realized I hadn't heard anything from my hair and makeup girl (who was a friend of a friend). I finally got in touch with her, and she was still in Australia with no plans to return in time for the wedding. Cue panic attack, as I had budgeted for that price and so many hair and makeup people book so far in advance. I reached out to a few people through WW, and came across Hillary with her amazing reviews and hard to beat prices. She did my hair and makeup exactly as I had pictured (so natural, so I looked like myself but felt like a princess). She did all my girls' makeup and they looked STUNNING! Then she did my flower girls' hair, and it was just so adorable. She was great with communication in planning, and so fun to talk to while getting hair and makeup done. She came to us, too, which was huge! She made my vision come to life, and I'm just ever so grateful for her saving my day.

Sent on 03/25/2019
    The Blushing Belle 11
    The Blushing Belle 12
    The Blushing Belle 13

Sherry Pugh · Married on 11/29/2018

fantastic experience with the girls

They were a blast and easy to talk to and they understand what look I was going for.

Sent on 12/26/2018

The Blushing Belle FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 20.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 20.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount