Clyo, Clyo, GA 31303 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Blushing Belle

The Blushing Belle is a team of ladies based out of Savannah, Georgia. This collection of makeup and hairstylists work to give every client the magical finishing touches necessary to look and feel like royalty on their wedding day.

The Blushing Belle offers custom makeup for you and your wedding party. Whether you seek a natural or airbrushed look, the artists are here to provide industry expertise. They offers contouring, fake lashes, eye makeup, tattoo coverage and more. When it comes to hair, they also offer updos, styling and blowouts and can style wedding groups of up to 15 people. Find a list of other general services below:

• Consultation

The Blushing Belle 6
The Blushing Belle 7
  • jordan

jordan · Married on 08/31/2019

Make them your Glam Squad Now!

Do you want to feel like a MILLON BUCKS on your wedding day? Do you want to also have a BLAST getting ready? Then contact The Blushing Belle, like RIGHT NOW! Hillary and Amber were an absolute DREAM to work with. I knew from the day of the makeup/hair trial that it was going to be sheer bridal bliss. They both listened intently to my wants and desires and made them come to life. Not sure how they managed that due to my horrible ability to explain what I was wanting but they did it! The best is that they welcome feedback and don’t take it personally. They want to make sure everyone looks like they envisioned in their heads and will tweek things until they get it right. If you don’t feel like the best version of yourselves they won’t be happy. On the day of the wedding, they styled myself, 4 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 flower girls, and my aunt. Every single person loved their final look and raved how happy they were about it. Their confidence radiated that day thanks to The Blushing Belle. They also helped calm my nerves and keep the upbeat momentum of the day going when it started to rain outside. Lots of laughs and stories were shared with them that day and I honestly wish they could have just stayed for the wedding and hung out all night! I was able to “glow” in my photos because of how they brought my inner beauty to the outer canvas. I felt confident and beautiful, which is how every bride should feel on their special day. Our make-up and hair held up surprisingly well to the Georgia humidity and temperature. Do yourselves the biggest favor and contact The Blushing Belle for your Wedding Day!

Sent on 09/20/2019
    The Blushing Belle 20
    The Blushing Belle 21

Autumn · Married on 08/24/2019

Thebomb.com!

Hillary and Brittany were absolutely amazing to work with. They both work well together and were awesome to talk with! They got hair and make up done on my girls and I so quick. It allowed for us to relax and hangout before the ceremony. I would totally recommend them to anyone needing hair and make up services!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Keary

Keary Ragusa · Married on 05/17/2019

Absolutely perfect for Elopements

I eloped to Savannah, and needed someone to come to my room to do my hair and makeup. Hanna came early and ended up making everything perfect. I got so many compliments on my makeup in my pictures and how gorgeous everything came out. I just sent a few inspo pics and we worked on things as they came up. A great way to spend a few hours before my wedding! She was fun and personable and shared a lot of great information.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    The Blushing Belle 22
    The Blushing Belle 23
    The Blushing Belle 24

The Blushing Belle's reply:

Keary we are so happy Hanna made your day so special! We wish you and your new husband many years of happiness (:

Award

The Blushing Belle Pricing

The Blushing Belle Price Rates

The Blushing Belle FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 71.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing