Mossy Oak Farm Weddings & Event's

Brooklet, GA View map
$2k - $4k For 100 Guests

$2k - $4k For 100 Guests

Put the "WOW Factor" into your country wedding!

Here at Mossy Oak Farm you have a choice of not only a barn wedding with grazing horses in the background, but also a 1800's cabin situated by a pond which has a covered dock. Both venues offer its own pavilion for dining and dancing.

The 1800's Cabin offer the bride and her bridesmaids ample space and accommodations to prepare for the big event.A newly constructed rustic bathroom facility is conveniently located near the pavilion for guests.At Mossy Oak Farm, a spectrum of picturesque photo-ops are available for creating beautiful memories of your special day; wedding, birthday, anniversary, family reunions, ect. Mossy Oak Farm is situated on 152 acres of land located between Statesboro and Savannah. Located only 33 miles from historic downtown Savannah, GA. Mossy Oak Farm is only minutes off 1-16. This venue offers the best of both worlds. Out-of town guest will delight in the opportunity to enjoy Savannah's history, plus your elegant relaxed country wedding.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$2,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$22,667

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Lighting/Sound
Parking

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access
3.6

• Abbie
    Abbie A. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Place!

Shelley and Tony are absolutely amazing! My original venue got flooded out a week before my wedding causing us to scramble and find a new place and thankfully they still had availability. They both accepted us with open arms and helped reorganize everything in our short time. They were extremely helpful the day before the wedding with setting up and making sure everything was perfect for our big day and even went out of their way Multiple times to set up tarps to block wind and fixing the dirt road to make it more accessible to our guests. They are truly amazing and I am so grateful that our wedding was switched here. They also have a great variety of props for you to use that really made our decorations pop even more. If you are looking for a sweet romantic spot for a great price this is definitely the place! You won’t regret it! Our guests were totally blown away at how beautiful it was.
  • jordan
    Jordan Married on 08/31/2019

Absolute Perfection

I originally went onto WeddingWire.com to search for venues near where my Grooms family lived. I narrowed it down to 5 places I was interested in getting more information about. I contacted all 5 venues and out of the 5 only 2 responded to me. Those 2 are the ones that I chose to go look at. I ultimately chose Mossy Oak Farms because of the owners. Tony and Shelley made me feel like family from the beginning and they were willing to go the extra mile to help me make my vision come to life. They had an option to rent their venue for the whole weekend (it has two sides to the venue, the barn side, and the pond-side). Unlike other venues, the weekend package was from Thursday to Sunday! How awesome is that?!? But wait...theres more! They have a TON of FREE DECORATIONS TO USE! I was able to go on Thursday before the wedding to start setting up what I could in the reception area and look at all the free decor and make a plan for what I wanted to use and for where I wanted to put it all. (side note: I planned my whole wedding myself and had my friend assist in day-of coordinating) Having a day like that ultimately made the day of go 100 times smoother. Friday night we used the Pond Side of the venue for our casual Rehearsal dinner of Sam’s Club Pizza and salad. We were able to use the same tables we rented from them for a one time charge to use for both Rehearsal Dinner and the wedding day. They do offer chair rental as well but we chose to rent other chairs (see their information below). They have other items they offer you to use for small rental fees. Those items include 2 wagons (I used only 1 of them for the dessert table), Jack Daniel’s Whiskey barrels, Ferns, Functioning solid wooden doors to put at the end of the outside aisle, a beautiful old Ford truck, and a Horse and Carriage for the bride to ride in on ( complete with an awesome driver). I can’t praise Shelley or Tony enough ya’ll, they were always there to answer my questions that I had and offer their assistance with everything they were capable of doing. They work hard and have big beautiful hearts to go along with it. They took the left-over flowers and desserts to a nursing home the next day for the residents to enjoy, and I thought that was just so sweet of them. Choose this venue and I PROMISE you will not regret it!
    Michelle Married on 10/08/2017
    Not sure who Jessica is who is last person to post but I know what you stated is a complete lie. First off you get the choice to which side you get married or you can pay alil more at get both sides. This is the only place I host any wedding, event or party. The owners have helped me unload and reload my vehicle everytime. While also having a great list of caterers, florist, photographers, music. These people know exactly how to show Southern Charm at its finest.

684 Wilson Rd, 715 Wilson Rd Brooklet, GA, 30415
Location of (Mossy Oak Farm Weddings & Event's)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding

Wedding Venues