Charlotte Hunter Makeup

Ithaca, NY View map

Charlotte Hunter is a professional wedding makeup artist based in Ithaca, New York. As a makeup artist, she is focused on tailoring each bridal look to the individual. So whether you are looking for a glowy, natural application, an Old Hollywood glamour look, or anything in between, she will take the time to fine tune your desired look.

Charlotte is a graduate of the Master Make-up Artistry Program at the Make-up Designory in New York City, as well as Paul Mitchell the School Pasadena's Esthetics program.

With four years of wedding makeup experience, Charlotte prides herself on ensuring your makeup application makes you look and feel your best on such a memorable day. She has mastered the art of subtly, leaving you glowing, polished, and most importantly, still looking like yourself. Services offered include the following:

• Bridal consultation and trial
  • Hand applied foundation
  • Airbrush foundation
  • Custom blended foundation
  • Contour and highlight
  • Natural and glamour eye makeup
  • False lash application
  • On-site services
  • Accommodates parties of up to eight

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Jordan
    Jordan Married on 08/14/2021

Never felt more beautiful

Charlotte may be one of the sweetest, kindest humans I have ever met. I luckily stumbled upon her work by a well-known Ithaca artist that said she “trusts Charlotte with (her) life”. In that moment I knew I could trust her with mine – well at least my face lol. Meeting her for my makeup trial was a breeze, able to problem solve what I loved and would prefer to change made the wedding day smooth and exciting. Charlotte is so knowledgeable about the makeup process and uses fantastic products. She made me feel amazing and my makeup lasted ALL night. I can’t recommend her enough!
  • Melanie
    Melanie W. Married on 07/01/2021

Warm, personable, and talented makeup artist who actually listens to you

I'm so happy that Charlotte was part of my wedding day! I don't wear a lot of makeup in everyday life — it's something that I feel anxiety about sometimes — but Charlotte made me feel totally comfortable, and she did an awesome job crafting a look that was special and different but also natural and true to me, which is exactly what I was looking for. She is warm, personable, and reassuring, and she really listened to me and helped me figure out what I wanted. Charlotte helped transform this thing that was stressing me out into a fun and empowering experience that carried forward into the rest of my day. I would recommend her to anyone!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 09/16/2017

Highly Recommend! Kind, and so very talented!

I hired Charlotte Hunter for my own wedding in Ithaca, NY and her expert skill, compassionate personality, and versatility were invaluable. I wanted a natural, beautiful look and she was very thoughtful as she listened to my ideas and offered expert suggestions. I, admittedly, don't know much about makeup, and her suggestions were vital to achieve the look I wanted. On my wedding day, she arrived on property promptly with all of her supplies, and was a kind and very calming presence that entire morning. She also kindly applied makeup to my younger sister who is on the autism spectrum and is usually very uncomfortable with anyone touching her - she put her at ease and she looked absolutely stunning. Further, we contracted her to provide makeup services for not just me, but for my grandmother, my husband's grandmother, and both mothers (and spur of the moment, my sister!) - she was able to achieve beautiful looks on all of us, spanning from age 22 to 85! I am a wedding planner in the area and I always recommend Charlotte to my clients - I'm so sad she left the Ithaca area! You cannot go wrong with Charlotte on your wedding day - I highly, highly recommend her for not only her expert services, but also for her wonderful demeanor.

Pricing

Charlotte Hunter Makeup Price Rates

117 Hillcrest Drive Ithaca, NY, 14850
Location of (Charlotte Hunter Makeup)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding