990 Lexington Dr, Dunedin, FL 34698 Map · Phone number

About Lyle Scott Photography LLC

After 24 years sitting behind a desk and working for the government I decided to make a change and pursue my one true passion; photography. I had been taking vacation and family photos for years and loved every minute of it. After taking several classes and many, many photos I began my new journey.

I prefer to work outside of a studio and believe natural light is often the best way to capture life. I am more than happy to photograph you at the beach, your favorite park or even your home if you'd like. I am an avid fan of Disney and also enjoy using the beauty of the Walt Disney World Resort as a background. I want my clients to be completely comfortable and enjoy the sessions. Relax and be yourself is always the best advice I can give. I specialize in families, fashion, children and senior portraits. I also want to capture those special occasions as well; your engagement, your prom or homecoming and that new baby. I am also booking weddings at this time. My promise to you and your family is to always treat you with respect and give you the quality you deserve. I believe in giving exceptional work for affordable prices.

A lot of my photography is based on instinct so I like to take a few moments to get to know my subjects first. I use Nikon equipment and once your session ends I diligently go over each and every photo to make sure you are completely satisfied. You will always receive a CD with your photos to keep and a release so you may print whatever you'd like. I am the photographer, but they are your pictures.

Follow Lyle Scott Photography LLC on

lyle9
dsc0928

5 Reviews for Lyle Scott Photography LLC

David · event on: 02/15/2015

Lyle is very friendly and professional; he "knows his stuff." He made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera and, therefore, was able to get the best photos of everyone concerned. He has a "good eye" for composition. His ease with people and his expertise with his equipment made the sessions go on without a hitch.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Ann · event on: 02/15/2015

Lyle was very pleasant, relaxed and friendly while photographing us. He was also efficient and provided prompt follow up.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Shannon · event on: 01/13/2015

Lyle was very accommodating during our photo shoot and took some amazing candid shots of our group. Lyle was on time and took his time finding the perfect background for our photos. I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our trip to Animal Kingdom. When I reviewed the pictures that he took I could not decide on what pictures to purchase since there was not a bad one in the bunch. I would highly recommend Lyle for any thing you need a professional photographer for. He could not have been any more professional and was fun to be around. He joked with us and made us laugh to capture the best pictures. I would defiantly use his services again.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Lyle Scott Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums