Cornelia Zaiss Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

Hi there! Congratulations on your engagement and thank you so much for stopping by. :) I'm Cornelia and I'm an international wedding and portrait photographer with a love for people, fun, and of course cake. I'm currently based in Tampa, Florida, but travel all over the country and world to capture my clients' special moments. I've been doing wedding photography for 9 years now and I still absolultely love every single wedding day I get to capture. Being able to be part of someone's big day and capturing all of the love, emotions, and happy moments is very special to me.

While photographing, I approach things in a light-hearted and fun way, so that everyone can feel comfortable in front of the camera. Because let's be honest, being photographed can be extremely awkward and is not something that most people are used to. And I truely believe someone who is happy and relaxed will look their best in photos. My goal is to ensure that you get to enjoy your wedding day to the fullest and receive beautiful images that you can treasure for a lifetime as they allow you to relive every magical moment of your wedding day over and over again.

I offer a variety of services to help ensure your wedding day is exactly what you wished for and more:

• Consulation
  • Engagement Session
  • High-Res Images Without Watermarks
  • Online Gallery
  • Second Photographer
  • Albums & Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Joel S. Married on 01/15/2022

5 star photographer!

Cornelia photographed our wedding weekend in January and we cannot recommend her enough! Not only is she incredibly easy to work with and highly professional, but most importantly, the photos of our big day came out beyond perfect. Cornelia is a rockstar at what she does, so do yourself a favor and hire her for any upcoming events or photo shoots you might have. Now back to looking at the amazing pictures Cornelia captured!
    Chelsea S. Married on 12/11/2021

Stunning photos!

Working with Cornelia for our wedding was an absolute dream! Not only does she take stunning photos, she is a wonderful person. She was recommended by our wedding planner and when I looked at her instagram, I knew she was the photographer for us. Cornelia was so professional and made sure to communicate with us in the lead up to our event. Even when we decided to postpone our wedding due to COVID, she made it easy on us to switch dates. I highly recommend working with Cornelia for your wedding or any event where you need photography, you will not be disappointed!!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you so so much for your beautiful words!! This really means a lot!! I had a great time at your wedding and I can't wait to share the entire wedding gallery with you very soon! :)
    Adrienne B. Married on 11/12/2021

Jaw dropping Photos!

Cornelia and her assistant, Brandy, just photographed my daughter's wedding on 11/12/21. They were both not only so super sweet, but their work is so beautiful. They scoped out our rental home and venue in advance so to get the perfect location and lighting. Cornelia sent "sneak peaks" just 2 days after the wedding which as so sweet and amazing of her. Can't wait to see the rest!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Adrienne! It was such a beautiful wedding and it was an honor to document the whole day. Thank you again for trusting me and I can't wait to share all of the photos with you all soon. :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Clearwater, FL, 33763
Location of (Cornelia Zaiss Photography)

Cornelia Zaiss Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cornelia Zaiss Photography include in the starting price?

Cornelia Zaiss Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Cornelia Zaiss Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cornelia Zaiss Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Cornelia Zaiss Photography offer?

Cornelia Zaiss Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Cornelia Zaiss Photography offer?

Cornelia Zaiss Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Cornelia Zaiss Photography offer for wedding events?

Cornelia Zaiss Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Cornelia Zaiss Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cornelia Zaiss Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding