Clearwater, FL 33763 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Cornelia Zaiss Photography

Hi there! Congratulations on your engagement and thank you so much for stopping by. :) I'm Cornelia and I'm a international wedding and portrait photographer with a love for people, fun, and of course cake. I'm currently based in Tampa, Florida, but travel all over the country and world to capture my clients' special moments. I've been doing wedding photography for 8 years now and I still absolultely love every single wedding day I get to capture. Being able to be part of someone's big day and capturing all of the love, emotions, and happy moments is very special to me.

While photographing, I approach things in a light-hearted and fun way, so that everyone can feel comfortable in front of the camera. Because let's be honest, being photographed can be extremely awkward and is not something that most people are used to. And I truely believe someone who is happy and relaxed will look their best in photos. My goal is to ensure that you get to enjoy your wedding day to the fullest and receive beautiful images that you can treasure for a lifetime‒images that allow you to relive every magical moment of your wedding day over and over again.

I offer a variety of services to help ensure your wedding day is exactly what you wished for and more:

• Consulation

Cornelia Zaiss Photography 6
Cornelia Zaiss Photography 7

Lindsay · Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic!

My husband and I were planning a wedding from out of town and got connected with Cornelia. We are SO happy that we hired her to photograph our special day. Cornelia was super responsive to emails, which was so helpful planning it from the distance. Cornelia helped coordinate a realistic timeline. Most importantly, Cornelia actually stuck with the timeline. We had a huge bridal party, with some outgoing personalities. Cornelia was able to direct and keep everyone in line in order to get some great shots. Besides Cornelia's amazing organization, she captured the MOST beautiful pictures throughout our day!! I am bias, but they are absolutely stunning. Its going to be so hard to pick which ones we want in our album. Thank you Cornelia for capturing our wedding with photos that we will have forever! If you are looking for a talented photographer in Sarasota, Cornelia is your girl!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

You're the sweetest!! Thank you SO much for saying these kind words. I absolutely loved your wedding and spending time with all of you. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! :)
    xo,
    Cornelia

Courtney Jorgensen · Married on 01/05/2019

The best!

Cornelia is amazing!!! She has exceeded all my expectations for all of the shoots I’ve done with her (yes, that’s multiple!)! Being in front of the camera is not always the easiest for me, but we had so much fun and felt incredibly comfortable with her guidance! Not to mention our photos are so perfect!!! You won’t regret going with her!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Cornelia Zaiss Photography 22
    Cornelia Zaiss Photography 23
    Cornelia Zaiss Photography 24

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe, you're so sweet!!! You seriously made my day and I'm so happy to hear that you loved being photographed. :) XO

Cornelia Zaiss Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs