Clearwater, FL 33763 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Cornelia Zaiss Photography

Hi there! Congratulations on your engagement and thank you so much for stopping by. :) I'm Cornelia and I'm an international wedding and portrait photographer with a love for people, fun, and of course cake. I'm currently based in Tampa, Florida, but travel all over the country and world to capture my clients' special moments. I've been doing wedding photography for 9 years now and I still absolultely love every single wedding day I get to capture. Being able to be part of someone's big day and capturing all of the love, emotions, and happy moments is very special to me.

While photographing, I approach things in a light-hearted and fun way, so that everyone can feel comfortable in front of the camera. Because let's be honest, being photographed can be extremely awkward and is not something that most people are used to. And I truely believe someone who is happy and relaxed will look their best in photos. My goal is to ensure that you get to enjoy your wedding day to the fullest and receive beautiful images that you can treasure for a lifetime as they allow you to relive every magical moment of your wedding day over and over again.

I offer a variety of services to help ensure your wedding day is exactly what you wished for and more:

• Consulation
cornelia zaiss photography schloss ludwigsburg 034 51 999943 1568143934

27 Reviews for Cornelia Zaiss Photography

• Megan

Megan B. · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Must must MUST book Cornelia!!!

Words cannot express how amazing Cornelia is and how highly we recommend her!!!! My husband and I are from Chicago and we got married down in Sarasota in Florida in February. I knew absolutely nothing about Florida wedding vendors and stumbled upon Cornelia's Instagram page and immediately loved her overall look. After talking to her and seeing more of her work, I was sold. I booked her before any other vendor because I knew I just had to have her. Throughout the whole wedding process, Cornelia was so friendly and kind. She would respond immediately and I never felt like I was bugging her. She helped answer any question I had, even if it didn't pertain to photos. She was so on-top of the details leading up to our big day, so when our wedding day came, I had 0 worries that she would photograph what we wanted. I also quickly realized Cornelia is very well-known and respected throughout Sarasota/Tampa area as literally every other vendor I booked not only knew her but all had wonderful things to say about her, with multiple vendors saying she was “the best”.

Our wedding day and wedding pictures proved to be everything I wanted it to be with Cornelia! She knew all the shots to take and posed us in a way that made us look flattering and natural, and still beautiful! My husband is not a big fan of taking photos, so I was worried we would look awkward or too staged, and that was most definitely not the case. Not only were the pictures beautiful, but she was so kind and easy to be around, while also being super professional and efficient! I am absolutely obsessed with every single photo. She captured everything and our pictures turned out truly dreamy - I can't stop looking at them and our friends can't stop raving about them! Another wonderful thing about Cornelia and her services was the quick delivery both of our wedding sneak peeks (3 days after the wedding) and then our full gallery (less than a month from our wedding). My only regret was not flying down to Florida before the wedding to do an engagement session - I wish we could have more photos from her!! Everyone said that photos are the only thing you can take with you when the wedding over, so pick the best photographer, regardless of price. Cornelia truly is THE best and worth every penny (I did find her to be very affordable though especially considering the quality of what you get in return). If your date is available with her, you absolutely need to book it immediately!!!!!

Sent on 03/24/2021

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Megan, this is the best review ever!!! Thank you so so much for your kind words. I'm so happy and honored I got to be part of your wedding day and capture all of the festivities. Thank you for letting us be part of this special day and all the best to you and Christopher in your married life! :)
  • Katrina

Katrina A. · Married on 02/20/2021

Wonderful!

We planned our wedding in about 3 months. I had been "stalking" Cornelia's Instagram for months before we even planned anything, and as soon as we nailed down a date, I reached out to her in the off chance that she was available on our date for this year. SHE WAS! From the beginning of this whole process, Cornelia was so punctual with all her responses. I think she answered any and all questions I had within a day at most, usually it was just a few hours. Our initial consultation was at a coffee shop, where we talked for hours! Not only was she so helpful and informative, but she was also so easy to talk to! We had our complimentary engagement session and she made us feel so at ease. My husband usually gives me 1-2 pictures at most, and Cornelia was able to get him to take pictures for an hour with no complaints! A true miracle worker. On our wedding day, Cornelia was prompt and professional. She was natural during the ceremony- you couldn't even tell she was there! Again, she got my husband to take so many pictures after. She takes beautiful, well thought out photographs. She is wonderful to work with. I really ended up writing a whole essay, but she is just such a pleasure to work with, I highly recommend using her services if you are in need of a photographer!!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

You seriously made my day, Katrina! I'm so happy I got to be part of your wedding day and capture all of the fun and festivities. Thank you for trusting me with your photos. It was so much fun spending the day with you all! :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cornelia Zaiss Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Clearwater, FL, 33763 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cornelia Zaiss Photography)

Cornelia Zaiss Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cornelia Zaiss Photography include in the starting price?

Cornelia Zaiss Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Cornelia Zaiss Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cornelia Zaiss Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Cornelia Zaiss Photography offer?

Cornelia Zaiss Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Cornelia Zaiss Photography offer?

Cornelia Zaiss Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Cornelia Zaiss Photography offer for wedding events?

Cornelia Zaiss Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Cornelia Zaiss Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cornelia Zaiss Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.