Cornelia Zaiss Photography Reviews

27 | Clearwater, FL

27 Reviews for Cornelia Zaiss Photography

• Megan

Megan B. · Married on 05/07/2021

Must must MUST book Cornelia!!!

Words cannot express how amazing Cornelia is and how highly we recommend her!!!! My husband and I are from Chicago and we got married down in Sarasota in Florida in February. I knew absolutely nothing about Florida wedding vendors and stumbled upon Cornelia's Instagram page and immediately loved her overall look. After talking to her and seeing more of her work, I was sold. I booked her before any other vendor because I knew I just had to have her. Throughout the whole wedding process, Cornelia was so friendly and kind. She would respond immediately and I never felt like I was bugging her. She helped answer any question I had, even if it didn't pertain to photos. She was so on-top of the details leading up to our big day, so when our wedding day came, I had 0 worries that she would photograph what we wanted. I also quickly realized Cornelia is very well-known and respected throughout Sarasota/Tampa area as literally every other vendor I booked not only knew her but all had wonderful things to say about her, with multiple vendors saying she was “the best”.

Our wedding day and wedding pictures proved to be everything I wanted it to be with Cornelia! She knew all the shots to take and posed us in a way that made us look flattering and natural, and still beautiful! My husband is not a big fan of taking photos, so I was worried we would look awkward or too staged, and that was most definitely not the case. Not only were the pictures beautiful, but she was so kind and easy to be around, while also being super professional and efficient! I am absolutely obsessed with every single photo. She captured everything and our pictures turned out truly dreamy - I can't stop looking at them and our friends can't stop raving about them! Another wonderful thing about Cornelia and her services was the quick delivery both of our wedding sneak peeks (3 days after the wedding) and then our full gallery (less than a month from our wedding). My only regret was not flying down to Florida before the wedding to do an engagement session - I wish we could have more photos from her!! Everyone said that photos are the only thing you can take with you when the wedding over, so pick the best photographer, regardless of price. Cornelia truly is THE best and worth every penny (I did find her to be very affordable though especially considering the quality of what you get in return). If your date is available with her, you absolutely need to book it immediately!!!!!

Sent on 03/24/2021

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Megan, this is the best review ever!!! Thank you so so much for your kind words. I'm so happy and honored I got to be part of your wedding day and capture all of the festivities. Thank you for letting us be part of this special day and all the best to you and Christopher in your married life! :)
  • Katrina

Katrina A. · Married on 02/20/2021

Wonderful!

We planned our wedding in about 3 months. I had been "stalking" Cornelia's Instagram for months before we even planned anything, and as soon as we nailed down a date, I reached out to her in the off chance that she was available on our date for this year. SHE WAS! From the beginning of this whole process, Cornelia was so punctual with all her responses. I think she answered any and all questions I had within a day at most, usually it was just a few hours. Our initial consultation was at a coffee shop, where we talked for hours! Not only was she so helpful and informative, but she was also so easy to talk to! We had our complimentary engagement session and she made us feel so at ease. My husband usually gives me 1-2 pictures at most, and Cornelia was able to get him to take pictures for an hour with no complaints! A true miracle worker. On our wedding day, Cornelia was prompt and professional. She was natural during the ceremony- you couldn't even tell she was there! Again, she got my husband to take so many pictures after. She takes beautiful, well thought out photographs. She is wonderful to work with. I really ended up writing a whole essay, but she is just such a pleasure to work with, I highly recommend using her services if you are in need of a photographer!!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

You seriously made my day, Katrina! I'm so happy I got to be part of your wedding day and capture all of the fun and festivities. Thank you for trusting me with your photos. It was so much fun spending the day with you all! :)
  • Mikayla

Mikayla D. · Married on 01/24/2021

The easiest wedding hire!

If you're reading this, stop everything and HIRE CORNELIA! She is so professional, quick to respond, and goes above and beyond for her clients! Her work speaks for itself but it's always great to know you'll be working with a truly kind person. Cornelia's attention to detail goes unmatched. On our wedding day, she was always adjusting my hair, my dress, and helping us pose. She got all of our best angles. Cornelia provided us with sneak peeks shortly after the wedding and we were blown away! What is even more impressive is we thought we'd have to wait a couple of months to get our whole album but Cornelia delivered us over 1100 photos (how will we EVER pick favorites?!) in under 4 weeks! Looking though our wedding photos always brings a tear to our eyes. She captured the best version of us and we will cherish her work for the rest of our lives. Thank you Cornelia!

Sent on 02/28/2021

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you SO SO MUCH, Mikayla!! Your review seriously made my whole week!! I'm so happy I got to be part of your special day. We had so much fun and it was absolutely perfect. :) :) I'm so glad to see you're loving the photos and reliving the day through them! That's what it's all about!! :) Thank you again for having me!!
  • sierra

Sierra · Married on 01/03/2021

Cornelia was an absolute DREAM start to finish

Photography was the most important decision to us in wedding planning. These are the photos we will show our grandchildren one day and I wanted them to be timeless, classic, and romantic. I also knew I would be spending my entire wedding day with whoever we chose, so I had to enjoy their company as well. Cornelia delivered on all accounts. Every picture we received from her was so gorgeous, timeless, and special. Working with her for our engagement photos and on our wedding day was seamless, easy, and fun. Cornelia is a true professional, everything she captures is truly magic. Friends and family who were unable to attend our downsized event experienced it through her lens, making these photos more significant to us than ever before. We are so thankful we chose to book with her. There are so many wonderful photographers but Cornelia really made us feel comfortable and able to relax and enjoy our day in addition to providing us timeless family heirloom quality photos. Forever grateful and would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for your amazing review!! These mean so much to me and I can't thank you enough for choosing me as your wedding photographer. We had such a wonderful day and really enjoyed capturing your wedding. :) Can't wait to see you again sometime in the future! :)
  • Kelly

Kelly C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Incredible!!!

I knew right from our engagement session that Cornelia was the right choice for our wedding. She is unbelievably organized, professional, and attentive. She makes you feel so comfortable on your day and completely stress free. Our wedding was last week and she already sent a preview of our photos (so fast!!).
    I HIGHLY recommend Cornelia if you want incredible photos & memories that’ll last a life time.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe, you're so sweet, Kelly! Thank you so much for having me be part of your special day. It was amazing and so much fun spending the day with you all! I can't wait to share the entire gallery with you soon! Congrats again and a big virtual hug!

Megan R. · Married on 08/01/2020

Excellent!

My husband and I just got married on 8/01/20 in Sarasota Florida! We were originally suppose to get married in TN but due to covid we had to basically replan our entire wedding again! I had to start from scratch and planned it all within 3 months! Cornelia was quick to respond, supportive, and very thorough. She helped me put together a list of every photo I wanted and the pictures came out amazing! I can’t thank her enough! Before we booked Cornelia I asked her about her policy with covid and if we had to reschedule, what that would look like, she was completely fair and flexible! Cornelia and Amy did and amazing job and my pictures were absolutely gorgeous! These poor girls worked their butts off at my wedding considering it was Florida in the dead heat of summer! They were extremely dedicated and got all the photos I wanted! I got all my photos already and my wedding album too! I can’t believe how quick she was considering my other friends who just got married this year all waited about 6 months before getting back their photos! If you are looking for a photographer and you want someone you can trust and feel like they are their to help capture your love then please look no further!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Kaitlin B. · Married on 05/12/2020

Cornelia is THE BEST

I would highly recommend that every couple consider Cornelia when choosing their photographer. My husband and I were blown away with the level of service that was provided to us throughout the entire process. Cornelia did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding and we are SO IN LOVE with the photos. Cornelia is incredibly organized and gave me a schedule 6 months in advance when I asked (type A people - she's your girl!). She makes the shoots very comfortable and natural and told us just what to do. Cornelia was incredibly responsive and made herself available to us. We were truly blown away with her work as well as her in general. She is very personable, professional and pretty much awesome. Would 10/10 recommend and we know who we're calling the next time we need a photographer! Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Kaitlin, you seriously made my week!!! Thank you so so much for your incredible review! I had such a great time at your wedding and spending time with you and Ryan (and Groot of course!) and I can't wait to share all of the wedding photos with you soon!! Thank you again for letting me be part of your big day and having me capture this special day for you!! I'm looking forward to future shoots together! :) Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you and your family! :)
  • Laurie

Laurie L. · Married on 05/10/2020

Exceptional Photographer!

Cornelia is beyond talented in creating the most breathtaking images that you will treasure for a lifetime. Her personality, professionalism and eye for detail are exceptional. We hired her to take photos in celebration of our 30th wedding anniversary while in Florida. Cornelia did an amazing job capturing the love my husband and I both share. Best experience ever working with this beautiful lady! We highly recommend Cornelia Zaiss Photography!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Laurie! I had the best time with you and Jerry and I'm so happy to hear that you love your images so much! It was such a pleasure to meet you and do this shoot with you both! :)
  • Abbey

Abbey B. · Married on 03/14/2020

Best in the Business!

I can't speak highly enough about Cornelia. Talk about an outstanding partner to have on your side through wedding planning stress. She is so great and passionate about what she does. Her work is absolutely stunning and she is truly the best in the business. I couldn't ask for a better photographer and would recommend her to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe...you're making me blush!! I'm so happy I got to be part of your wedding day and I loved sharing all the beautiful moments with you. Jacob definitely made me cry a couple of times too. ;) I so can't wait to share all of the images with you soon!!
  • SamanthaLuber

Sam M. · Married on 02/15/2020

Stop your searching and hire Cornelia!

I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. Cornelia was fun to work with and she had the best ideas that made every photo so special. Her attention to detail is impeccable. If I had one little hair out of place, she would stop and fix me to make sure I looked 100% perfect before she took a photo. She also got the photos back to us extremely fast (within a month) and sent us sneak peaks 2 days later!! Now that's top of the line service!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe!! You seriously made my whole week!! And I mean it!! 😄 I had so much fun at your wedding and I’m so grateful I got to be part of your special day!! Best day everrrr!!! 🎉

Megan A. · Married on 06/21/2019

Couldn't recommend the Cornelia enough!

Cornelia is absolutely amazing! Hiring her for our wedding was the best decision we made. She was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We used Cornelia for our engagement photos in Florida and we loved her work so much, we hired her for our destination wedding in Amalfi Italy as well. Her work is quality and she has an eye for knowing what scenery and lighting works best. She was able to take photos with us in many different locations, making sure to capture the beauty of our wedding and Italy itself. We cannot recommend her enough. Thank you for everything Cornelia!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

You are so sweet, Megan! Thank you so much for letting me be part of your big day. It was such a beautiful day and you two looked so amazing!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie M. · Married on 04/20/2019

My Absolute Dream Photographer

Cornelia was not only so sweet and sooo easy to work with, her photos are the best I've seen in the industry. My expectations were already high and she far surpassed them. She really captured the true emotion and beauty of the day I will cherish these photos forever. In my opinion I got far more than I paid for and would hire her and recommend her to everyone I meet. Check out her instagram, her work speaks for itself. She has one of those infectious bubbly personalities that you just feel so comfortable to be around as if you were family. Love her and love my photos.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

I don't even know what to say. Thank you so so much for your kind words. I had so much fun at your wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! :)
    xoxo

Lindsay · Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic!

My husband and I were planning a wedding from out of town and got connected with Cornelia. We are SO happy that we hired her to photograph our special day. Cornelia was super responsive to emails, which was so helpful planning it from the distance. Cornelia helped coordinate a realistic timeline. Most importantly, Cornelia actually stuck with the timeline. We had a huge bridal party, with some outgoing personalities. Cornelia was able to direct and keep everyone in line in order to get some great shots. Besides Cornelia's amazing organization, she captured the MOST beautiful pictures throughout our day!! I am bias, but they are absolutely stunning. Its going to be so hard to pick which ones we want in our album. Thank you Cornelia for capturing our wedding with photos that we will have forever! If you are looking for a talented photographer in Sarasota, Cornelia is your girl!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

You're the sweetest!! Thank you SO much for saying these kind words. I absolutely loved your wedding and spending time with all of you. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! :)
    xo,
    Cornelia

Courtney J. · Married on 01/05/2019

The best!

Cornelia is amazing!!! She has exceeded all my expectations for all of the shoots I’ve done with her (yes, that’s multiple!)! Being in front of the camera is not always the easiest for me, but we had so much fun and felt incredibly comfortable with her guidance! Not to mention our photos are so perfect!!! You won’t regret going with her!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe, you're so sweet!!! You seriously made my day and I'm so happy to hear that you loved being photographed. :) XO

Courtney J. · Married on 01/05/2019

The best!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Jennie

Jennie L. · Married on 12/15/2018

Cornelia is amazing!

Cornelia was absolutely awesome to work with. She was quick to respond and very helpful. Her administrative process was very easy and I loved the questionnaires she had me fill out. Those made it very easy to get the shot list nailed down. Her estimation of how long things would take were spot on, and my wedding ran ON TIME!! To top that off I got the wedding photos back faster than expected and they were absolutely stunning! I am so glad I chose Cornelia for my special day and I would recommend her in a millisecond.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you so so much, Jennie!! :) It was amazing being part of your special day and I'm so happy to hear that you love your photos. Yay!! Can't wait to hopefully see you sometime again!! :)

Alissa S. · Married on 10/18/2018

Would book her again in a second!

Cornelia is so wonderful! Her communication was very professional, she was easy to work with, understands different editing styles and was able to capture my wedding so beautifully. I have many many photos to choose from and I will recommend her to family and friends for their weddings. I really appreciated how flexible she was with the things I needed because of rain on the day of our wedding. I also feel like she went over and beyond what was agreed and what we asked for. She was able to capture some extremely magical moments and I can't thank her enough for that. I hope you read this Corneila and know how happy I was as a bride to have such beautiful memories of my special day.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Alissa! You're so sweet and I absolutely loved being present for your big moment. It was so special!! :) :)

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

Hands down, Amazing!

I can’t say enough about what an amazing job Cornelia did. On top of creating amazing pictures for my husband and I, she was really great to have around the day of. She is so kind and professional. She did an amazing job at catching all of our little moments throughout our day and did a great job at problem solving throughout our photo shoots. Our venue did not have good lighting but she worked so well with it and the photos came out beautiful. She was so on top of everything throughout our family photos. She made what could have been super chaotic and stressful, a very organized and simple task. My hubby and I just made sure to stand and sip champagne between photos while she did her thing! When our limo wasn’t out front to take us to our off site photo op, she quickly took charge and pulled her car around to take us to our place. I was so excited to see our sneak peaks shortly after our wedding day and the entire album within a reasonable time. We had so many photos! I would, hands down, recommend her for your wedding or photo shoot!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much, Brittany!! I absolutely loved being part of your big day and it was so much fun. I'm glad we were able to capture so many photos that you love. I absolutely love them too. :)

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2018

I absolutely LOVE my engagement photos from Cornelia. She was really easy to work with and made my fiance and I feel very comfortable while taking our pictures. We brought our three dogs for a few photos as well, and she was great about working with them and us, and we managed to get some great shots of us and our pups. She is also extremely talented, and knows exactly what she is doing. I have already recommended her to anyone I know looking for a wedding or engagement photographer!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you so much, Stephanie!! I had a blast with you and Derek and the three pups!! I'm so happy that you guys love your photos! :)

Sarah M. · Married on 06/24/2018

Wow! Hands down the best photo experience I’ve had. I’ve worked as a model before and in front of the camera, but this shoot I did was my personal life LOL and I’ve never felt so comfortable. I felt so comfortable that sometimes I even forgot that the camera was there. The way the pictures turned out was way better than I could even wish for. I feel like she recognizes beauty and how to best capture my individual beauty. I was stunned at the results. Thank you for making me feel beautiful and making us look amazing on the engagement shoot. I would recommend Cornelia to anyone and if I could give more than 5 starts, I’d give 100!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe, I'm so happy to hear that. Seriously, you made my day!! :) I'm so happy to have had the honor of taking your pictures. :) :)
  • Riya

Riya · Married on 06/09/2018

Perfect Photographer for Outdoor Weddings!

We cannot thank Conny enough for her amazing work capturing our engagement shoot in the Sequoia National Forest and our outdoor wedding day on my husband's family farm! For both, she went above and beyond, scouting the right locations in advance, creating timelines to keep us all on track, and being flexible enough to work with us when things went off track! The quality of her work speaks for itself, but it's how much she cares about your special day and capturing it in a way that *you* want it captured that made her a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Riya!! You seriously just made my day. :) I'm so happy you two had the most amazing wedding and we were able to be part of it. Hopefully we'll meet again sometime soon. :)

Jenna · Married on 02/18/2018

We had our wedding last week and Cornelia was our photographer, and although I’ve only seen a handful of “sneak peek” photos thus far, I can’t recommend Cornelia enough.
    She is a true artist and extremely professional. She captured every moment and made me(any everyone else!) feel so comfortable. I always found it to be a bit awkward for me to pose for in front of a camera, but with her I totally felt at ease. I’m so incredibly happy Cornelia was a part of our big day.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenna!! I'm so happy you guy love the photos and I had such a great time at your wedding. Thanks for letting me be part of it. :)
  • Nineeve

Nineeve S. · Married on 10/04/2017

Best Photographer around!!

Cornelia is such a professional in her craft of wedding photography and photography in general as well as so fun and easy to work with. My husband and I did our engagement shoot and elopement with Cornelia and she got the most beautiful incredible shots!! She would go out of her way to ensure that we had a good experience and that she got as many photos that she could in so many different settings so there was a lot of variety. She is our go to :)

Sent on 11/16/2018

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe--you're the best!! Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so so happy I got to spent these special days with you two. :) :)

Johanna · Married on 05/06/2017

I got married in Barcelona and I live in California. I have seen pictures of Conny and I totally love her style once I contacted her she was very very helpful and was totally willing to travel over seas to shoot my wedding.

My pictures were completely stunning, she knows exactly what she is doing and she won’t miss any shot you need to have for your day. I was so stressed out making sure everything was perfect for my other wedding arragements and Conny totally handled everything on her side without me even having to consider it. When I received my pictures I was extremely happy. She really captured everything perfect and was extremely friendly to all my friends and family and of course me and my husband.

I couldn’t be happier with not just her service but also and most importantly the pictures she took from our wedding.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

I'm so so happy I got be part of your special day. It was such a fun and beautiful wedding and I'm even more excited that you love your photos as much as I do. Hope to see you guys sometime again! XO