Cornelia Zaiss Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a kind human and amazing photographer!!

Cornelia is literally the sweetest person I have ever had the pleasure to meet! She did our engagement photos and our wedding on 11/11/22. I will be going to her for all photos I need for the rest of my life! She is so great to work with, replies quickly, asks for all the details ahead of time so it's less stressful closer to the date, and takes beautiful photos!! She made it easy to feel comfortable! Plus, doing family pictures at the wedding were so quick and not at all stressful and that was all thanks to Cornelia! I really can't thank her enough!! Highly, highly recommend!!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Lauren, you are just the sweetest!! Thank you so so much!! Your wedding was absolutely perfect and I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to share all of the photos with you!! I hope you're enjoying married life!! Big congrats again to you and Paul! :)
  • Ola
    Ola K. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cornelia is the best! Highly recommend

We had an amazing experience with Cornelia. Her service was very professional, and the photos we received were so beautiful that I can’t stop watching them. We’ve received wedding highlights two days after the wedding, and full photo book 4 weeks later, which is much faster than any other photographer we’ve spoken with. Cornelia and her team are also so nice, and friendly! So important when you’re deciding to spend your wedding day with.
    Joel S. Married on 01/15/2022

5 star photographer!

Cornelia photographed our wedding weekend in January and we cannot recommend her enough! Not only is she incredibly easy to work with and highly professional, but most importantly, the photos of our big day came out beyond perfect. Cornelia is a rockstar at what she does, so do yourself a favor and hire her for any upcoming events or photo shoots you might have. Now back to looking at the amazing pictures Cornelia captured!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Chelsea S. Married on 12/11/2021

Stunning photos!

Working with Cornelia for our wedding was an absolute dream! Not only does she take stunning photos, she is a wonderful person. She was recommended by our wedding planner and when I looked at her instagram, I knew she was the photographer for us. Cornelia was so professional and made sure to communicate with us in the lead up to our event. Even when we decided to postpone our wedding due to COVID, she made it easy on us to switch dates. I highly recommend working with Cornelia for your wedding or any event where you need photography, you will not be disappointed!!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you so so much for your beautiful words!! This really means a lot!! I had a great time at your wedding and I can't wait to share the entire wedding gallery with you very soon! :)
    Adrienne B. Married on 11/12/2021

Jaw dropping Photos!

Cornelia and her assistant, Brandy, just photographed my daughter's wedding on 11/12/21. They were both not only so super sweet, but their work is so beautiful. They scoped out our rental home and venue in advance so to get the perfect location and lighting. Cornelia sent "sneak peaks" just 2 days after the wedding which as so sweet and amazing of her. Can't wait to see the rest!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Adrienne! It was such a beautiful wedding and it was an honor to document the whole day. Thank you again for trusting me and I can't wait to share all of the photos with you all soon. :)
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 10/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She is the Best! Amazing Photographer!

Cornelia is truly amazing at what she does! She is so great to work with and responds to emails in a timely matter. She is so personable and knows exactly how to take amazing photos. She recently took my wedding photos and sent us some sneak peaks the next day and wow! We can not wait to see the rest of our wedding photos! I would highly recommend her for any upcoming event! Thank you so much Cornelia!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kristen!! You really made my day!! :) Your whole gallery is almost done and I CANNOT wait to send it to you!! Your wedding was stunning and I'm so happy I got to be part of it. :)
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie B. Married on 06/18/2021

The Most Professional, Easy-Going, Fun Wedding Photographer

Wow! I am so glad that my husband and I chose Cornelia Zaiss to be our wedding photographer. She is the most professional, easy-going, and fun photographer out there. Her entire process is so easy and helpful. My husband and I first originally spoke with her over the phone since we lived in Hawaii, and when we came down to Florida we met with her in person. It was so easy to talk with her and we both became even more excited that she was our photographer. She made us fill out a few questionnaires beforehand so she and everyone getting photographed would be ready and know what to do and where to go. The day of the wedding flew by, and she was on top of everything and captured every single detail. Cornelia really knows how to work her camera and took stunning pictures along with so many candid pictures throughout the entire day. She's not just a photographer, but an artist! Going over our wedding pictures brought tears to my eyes because they were absolutely beautiful in every way and it felt like I was reliving our day again! I cannot express how much I recommend Cornelia Zaiss to be everyone's wedding photographer!! She truly is the best!!
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 05/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Must must MUST book Cornelia!!!

Words cannot express how amazing Cornelia is and how highly we recommend her!!!! My husband and I are from Chicago and we got married down in Sarasota in Florida in February. I knew absolutely nothing about Florida wedding vendors and stumbled upon Cornelia's Instagram page and immediately loved her overall look. After talking to her and seeing more of her work, I was sold. I booked her before any other vendor because I knew I just had to have her. Throughout the whole wedding process, Cornelia was so friendly and kind. She would respond immediately and I never felt like I was bugging her. She helped answer any question I had, even if it didn't pertain to photos. She was so on-top of the details leading up to our big day, so when our wedding day came, I had 0 worries that she would photograph what we wanted. I also quickly realized Cornelia is very well-known and respected throughout Sarasota/Tampa area as literally every other vendor I booked not only knew her but all had wonderful things to say about her, with multiple vendors saying she was “the best”.

Our wedding day and wedding pictures proved to be everything I wanted it to be with Cornelia! She knew all the shots to take and posed us in a way that made us look flattering and natural, and still beautiful! My husband is not a big fan of taking photos, so I was worried we would look awkward or too staged, and that was most definitely not the case. Not only were the pictures beautiful, but she was so kind and easy to be around, while also being super professional and efficient! I am absolutely obsessed with every single photo. She captured everything and our pictures turned out truly dreamy - I can't stop looking at them and our friends can't stop raving about them! Another wonderful thing about Cornelia and her services was the quick delivery both of our wedding sneak peeks (3 days after the wedding) and then our full gallery (less than a month from our wedding). My only regret was not flying down to Florida before the wedding to do an engagement session - I wish we could have more photos from her!! Everyone said that photos are the only thing you can take with you when the wedding over, so pick the best photographer, regardless of price. Cornelia truly is THE best and worth every penny (I did find her to be very affordable though especially considering the quality of what you get in return). If your date is available with her, you absolutely need to book it immediately!!!!!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Megan, this is the best review ever!!! Thank you so so much for your kind words. I'm so happy and honored I got to be part of your wedding day and capture all of the festivities. Thank you for letting us be part of this special day and all the best to you and Christopher in your married life! :)
  • Katrina
    Katrina A. Married on 02/20/2021

Wonderful!

We planned our wedding in about 3 months. I had been "stalking" Cornelia's Instagram for months before we even planned anything, and as soon as we nailed down a date, I reached out to her in the off chance that she was available on our date for this year. SHE WAS! From the beginning of this whole process, Cornelia was so punctual with all her responses. I think she answered any and all questions I had within a day at most, usually it was just a few hours. Our initial consultation was at a coffee shop, where we talked for hours! Not only was she so helpful and informative, but she was also so easy to talk to! We had our complimentary engagement session and she made us feel so at ease. My husband usually gives me 1-2 pictures at most, and Cornelia was able to get him to take pictures for an hour with no complaints! A true miracle worker. On our wedding day, Cornelia was prompt and professional. She was natural during the ceremony- you couldn't even tell she was there! Again, she got my husband to take so many pictures after. She takes beautiful, well thought out photographs. She is wonderful to work with. I really ended up writing a whole essay, but she is just such a pleasure to work with, I highly recommend using her services if you are in need of a photographer!!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

You seriously made my day, Katrina! I'm so happy I got to be part of your wedding day and capture all of the fun and festivities. Thank you for trusting me with your photos. It was so much fun spending the day with you all! :)
  • Mikayla
    Mikayla D. Married on 01/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The easiest wedding hire!

If you're reading this, stop everything and HIRE CORNELIA! She is so professional, quick to respond, and goes above and beyond for her clients! Her work speaks for itself but it's always great to know you'll be working with a truly kind person. Cornelia's attention to detail goes unmatched. On our wedding day, she was always adjusting my hair, my dress, and helping us pose. She got all of our best angles. Cornelia provided us with sneak peeks shortly after the wedding and we were blown away! What is even more impressive is we thought we'd have to wait a couple of months to get our whole album but Cornelia delivered us over 1100 photos (how will we EVER pick favorites?!) in under 4 weeks! Looking though our wedding photos always brings a tear to our eyes. She captured the best version of us and we will cherish her work for the rest of our lives. Thank you Cornelia!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you SO SO MUCH, Mikayla!! Your review seriously made my whole week!! I'm so happy I got to be part of your special day. We had so much fun and it was absolutely perfect. :) :) I'm so glad to see you're loving the photos and reliving the day through them! That's what it's all about!! :) Thank you again for having me!!
  • sierra
    Sierra Married on 01/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cornelia was an absolute DREAM start to finish

Photography was the most important decision to us in wedding planning. These are the photos we will show our grandchildren one day and I wanted them to be timeless, classic, and romantic. I also knew I would be spending my entire wedding day with whoever we chose, so I had to enjoy their company as well. Cornelia delivered on all accounts. Every picture we received from her was so gorgeous, timeless, and special. Working with her for our engagement photos and on our wedding day was seamless, easy, and fun. Cornelia is a true professional, everything she captures is truly magic. Friends and family who were unable to attend our downsized event experienced it through her lens, making these photos more significant to us than ever before. We are so thankful we chose to book with her. There are so many wonderful photographers but Cornelia really made us feel comfortable and able to relax and enjoy our day in addition to providing us timeless family heirloom quality photos. Forever grateful and would HIGHLY recommend!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for your amazing review!! These mean so much to me and I can't thank you enough for choosing me as your wedding photographer. We had such a wonderful day and really enjoyed capturing your wedding. :) Can't wait to see you again sometime in the future! :)
  • Kelly
    Kelly C. Married on 09/19/2020

Incredible!!!

I knew right from our engagement session that Cornelia was the right choice for our wedding. She is unbelievably organized, professional, and attentive. She makes you feel so comfortable on your day and completely stress free. Our wedding was last week and she already sent a preview of our photos (so fast!!).
    I HIGHLY recommend Cornelia if you want incredible photos & memories that’ll last a life time.

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe, you're so sweet, Kelly! Thank you so much for having me be part of your special day. It was amazing and so much fun spending the day with you all! I can't wait to share the entire gallery with you soon! Congrats again and a big virtual hug!
    Megan R. Married on 08/01/2020

Excellent!

My husband and I just got married on 8/01/20 in Sarasota Florida! We were originally suppose to get married in TN but due to covid we had to basically replan our entire wedding again! I had to start from scratch and planned it all within 3 months! Cornelia was quick to respond, supportive, and very thorough. She helped me put together a list of every photo I wanted and the pictures came out amazing! I can’t thank her enough! Before we booked Cornelia I asked her about her policy with covid and if we had to reschedule, what that would look like, she was completely fair and flexible! Cornelia and Amy did and amazing job and my pictures were absolutely gorgeous! These poor girls worked their butts off at my wedding considering it was Florida in the dead heat of summer! They were extremely dedicated and got all the photos I wanted! I got all my photos already and my wedding album too! I can’t believe how quick she was considering my other friends who just got married this year all waited about 6 months before getting back their photos! If you are looking for a photographer and you want someone you can trust and feel like they are their to help capture your love then please look no further!
    Kaitlin B. Married on 05/12/2020

Cornelia is THE BEST

I would highly recommend that every couple consider Cornelia when choosing their photographer. My husband and I were blown away with the level of service that was provided to us throughout the entire process. Cornelia did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding and we are SO IN LOVE with the photos. Cornelia is incredibly organized and gave me a schedule 6 months in advance when I asked (type A people - she's your girl!). She makes the shoots very comfortable and natural and told us just what to do. Cornelia was incredibly responsive and made herself available to us. We were truly blown away with her work as well as her in general. She is very personable, professional and pretty much awesome. Would 10/10 recommend and we know who we're calling the next time we need a photographer! Thank you so much!!!!!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Kaitlin, you seriously made my week!!! Thank you so so much for your incredible review! I had such a great time at your wedding and spending time with you and Ryan (and Groot of course!) and I can't wait to share all of the wedding photos with you soon!! Thank you again for letting me be part of your big day and having me capture this special day for you!! I'm looking forward to future shoots together! :) Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you and your family! :)
  • Laurie
    Laurie L. Married on 05/10/2020

Exceptional Photographer!

Cornelia is beyond talented in creating the most breathtaking images that you will treasure for a lifetime. Her personality, professionalism and eye for detail are exceptional. We hired her to take photos in celebration of our 30th wedding anniversary while in Florida. Cornelia did an amazing job capturing the love my husband and I both share. Best experience ever working with this beautiful lady! We highly recommend Cornelia Zaiss Photography!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Laurie! I had the best time with you and Jerry and I'm so happy to hear that you love your images so much! It was such a pleasure to meet you and do this shoot with you both! :)
  • Abbey
    Abbey B. Married on 03/14/2020

Best in the Business!

I can't speak highly enough about Cornelia. Talk about an outstanding partner to have on your side through wedding planning stress. She is so great and passionate about what she does. Her work is absolutely stunning and she is truly the best in the business. I couldn't ask for a better photographer and would recommend her to absolutely anyone!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe...you're making me blush!! I'm so happy I got to be part of your wedding day and I loved sharing all the beautiful moments with you. Jacob definitely made me cry a couple of times too. ;) I so can't wait to share all of the images with you soon!!
  • SamanthaLuber
    Sam M. Married on 02/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop your searching and hire Cornelia!

I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. Cornelia was fun to work with and she had the best ideas that made every photo so special. Her attention to detail is impeccable. If I had one little hair out of place, she would stop and fix me to make sure I looked 100% perfect before she took a photo. She also got the photos back to us extremely fast (within a month) and sent us sneak peaks 2 days later!! Now that's top of the line service!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe!! You seriously made my whole week!! And I mean it!! 😄 I had so much fun at your wedding and I’m so grateful I got to be part of your special day!! Best day everrrr!!! 🎉
    Megan A. Married on 06/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't recommend the Cornelia enough!

Cornelia is absolutely amazing! Hiring her for our wedding was the best decision we made. She was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We used Cornelia for our engagement photos in Florida and we loved her work so much, we hired her for our destination wedding in Amalfi Italy as well. Her work is quality and she has an eye for knowing what scenery and lighting works best. She was able to take photos with us in many different locations, making sure to capture the beauty of our wedding and Italy itself. We cannot recommend her enough. Thank you for everything Cornelia!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

You are so sweet, Megan! Thank you so much for letting me be part of your big day. It was such a beautiful day and you two looked so amazing!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 04/20/2019

My Absolute Dream Photographer

Cornelia was not only so sweet and sooo easy to work with, her photos are the best I've seen in the industry. My expectations were already high and she far surpassed them. She really captured the true emotion and beauty of the day I will cherish these photos forever. In my opinion I got far more than I paid for and would hire her and recommend her to everyone I meet. Check out her instagram, her work speaks for itself. She has one of those infectious bubbly personalities that you just feel so comfortable to be around as if you were family. Love her and love my photos.

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

I don't even know what to say. Thank you so so much for your kind words. I had so much fun at your wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! :)
    xoxo
    Lindsay Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic!

My husband and I were planning a wedding from out of town and got connected with Cornelia. We are SO happy that we hired her to photograph our special day. Cornelia was super responsive to emails, which was so helpful planning it from the distance. Cornelia helped coordinate a realistic timeline. Most importantly, Cornelia actually stuck with the timeline. We had a huge bridal party, with some outgoing personalities. Cornelia was able to direct and keep everyone in line in order to get some great shots. Besides Cornelia's amazing organization, she captured the MOST beautiful pictures throughout our day!! I am bias, but they are absolutely stunning. Its going to be so hard to pick which ones we want in our album. Thank you Cornelia for capturing our wedding with photos that we will have forever! If you are looking for a talented photographer in Sarasota, Cornelia is your girl!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

You're the sweetest!! Thank you SO much for saying these kind words. I absolutely loved your wedding and spending time with all of you. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! :)
    xo,
    Cornelia
    Courtney J. Married on 01/05/2019

The best!

Cornelia is amazing!!! She has exceeded all my expectations for all of the shoots I’ve done with her (yes, that’s multiple!)! Being in front of the camera is not always the easiest for me, but we had so much fun and felt incredibly comfortable with her guidance! Not to mention our photos are so perfect!!! You won’t regret going with her!!
    Courtney J. Married on 01/05/2019

The best!

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe, you're so sweet!!! You seriously made my day and I'm so happy to hear that you loved being photographed. :) XO
  • Jennie
    Jennie L. Married on 12/15/2018

Cornelia is amazing!

Cornelia was absolutely awesome to work with. She was quick to respond and very helpful. Her administrative process was very easy and I loved the questionnaires she had me fill out. Those made it very easy to get the shot list nailed down. Her estimation of how long things would take were spot on, and my wedding ran ON TIME!! To top that off I got the wedding photos back faster than expected and they were absolutely stunning! I am so glad I chose Cornelia for my special day and I would recommend her in a millisecond.

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you so so much, Jennie!! :) It was amazing being part of your special day and I'm so happy to hear that you love your photos. Yay!! Can't wait to hopefully see you sometime again!! :)
    Alissa S. Married on 10/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would book her again in a second!

Cornelia is so wonderful! Her communication was very professional, she was easy to work with, understands different editing styles and was able to capture my wedding so beautifully. I have many many photos to choose from and I will recommend her to family and friends for their weddings. I really appreciated how flexible she was with the things I needed because of rain on the day of our wedding. I also feel like she went over and beyond what was agreed and what we asked for. She was able to capture some extremely magical moments and I can't thank her enough for that. I hope you read this Corneila and know how happy I was as a bride to have such beautiful memories of my special day.

Cornelia Zaiss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Alissa! You're so sweet and I absolutely loved being present for your big moment. It was so special!! :) :)
illustration stars