Apt. B Photography Reviews

Apt. B Photography 5
Apt. B Photography 6
Apt. B Photography 7

Dana · Getting married on 08/18/2019

My fiance and I came down to Savannah from New York for a vacation, and we decided to take our engagement photos as well. After doing some research online and on IG, we found Wendy and absolutely loved her photos. Working with Wendy was so easy, naturally we were nervous at first but once we started taking photos, we soon realized there was nothing to be nervous about. The photoshoot was so much fun! We couldn't have picked a better person to do our engagement photos and we are thrilled with how they came out.

Peter · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Wendy of Apt B Photography was so essential in capturing the excitement and magic of our marriage proposal shoot. She was very helpful during the initial coordination prior to the surprise proposal, providing locations, tips, and clear instructions.

Before the shoot occurred, Wendy had already arrived early and scouted the best location, angles, and lighting. The proposal went just as planned and she was able to provide us the final photos within just a few hours. The photos were absolutely perfect, exceeding all of our expectations. We highly recommend Apt B Photography to anyone looking for a photographer in the Savannah area! Thank you Wendy!

Apt. B Photography 8
    Apt. B Photography 9
    Apt. B Photography 10

Savanah Fullerton · Married on 11/14/2018

Simply amazing

First off let me say that Wendy is amazing. I was hesitant about booking a professional photographer for our engagement photos, but so glad I came across Apt. B Photography! She was so quick to respond and was able to work around our schedule since we were coming from out of town. Plus her packages were reasonably priced compared to other photographers I looked into. During the shoot she made sure she gave us direction on how and where to stand while still getting to know us as a couple. She made us feel comfortable and really captured our personalities! I loved every single picture she took and the experience was so fun and enjoyable. My fiancé, who doesn’t like taking pictures, even said he had a great time! I would 10/10 recommend Wendy. We will definitely be booking her again for future life events! :)

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend!

I can’t recommend Wendi enough! Her photo style is perfect for Weddings! She was so easy to work with and extremely responsive. She was amazing to work with through the entire process.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 11/09/2018

Wendy is the best!

Words cannot begin to describe how blessed I feel to have Wendy as our wedding photographer. Wendy went above and beyond for my fiancé and I in so many ways- starting with our engagement session. Long story short, our evening flight from Los Angeles was delayed by almost 12+ hours and we had scheduled our session for the following morning. Needless to say, we were running extremely behind but Wendy was so flexible and understanding and turned what could have been a very stressful situation into an easy one! We had our shoot and even though we were awake for 24 hours beforehand, Wendy worked her magic and made us look AMAZING! Truly amazing.

Leading up to the wedding, Wendy would check in with us- spoiling us with cards and little gifts and reminded us to enjoy the wedding planning process instead of getting caught up in the stress! I was taken aback by how thoughtful these gifts were, and I think this level of care separates her from other wedding photographers.

For our wedding, Wendy led the day-setting up beautiful shots and not missing a moment. There were several moments throughout the day where Wendy calmed me down and made me stay present and enjoy the moment. She even helped when one of my straps broke on my dress! It should be noted too, for those camera-shy folks, she gives amazing direction and will literally make anyone look natural behind her camera. Both the wedding and engagement shoots felt like we were hanging out with a friend rather than a stiff photoshoot where you're not sure what to do.

Wendy is extremely talented and captures the beauty of Savannah and Georgia in a way I've never seen. She is kind, creative, patient, funny and an all-around pleasure to be around. I am so grateful we were able to share this experience together and even more happy to call her a friend!!

Angie Tanner · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent experience!

Wendy has great ideas and great photography skills!!! Very sweet and energetic and made us feel very welcomed to be in front of her camera!!!

• Maddy

Maddy Payne · Married on 09/27/2018

Read below for realness

Hi to whoever is reading this, yes YOU! You’re currently debating on if you should book AptB for your... wedding, couples shoot, head shots or WHATEVER you need. I’m telling you right now... stop.. what ever your doing and BOOK IT. This is your sign that she is the person for you!
    My husband and I live in Oregon and we got married in Savannah GA. Planning a wedding so physically far away was stressful to say the least.
    Then I found Wendy @AptBphoto on Instagram and lived happily ever after. I was immediately obsessed not only because she also has a Pug Dog like my husband and I! But because her photos were something like I’d never seen before. They captured feelings in them, like a tiny time capsule of love and happiness. I can’t say enough kind things about Wendy and her amazing crew that was with her that day. Thank you for everything you three little lovely angels!

Apt. B Photography 11

Meghan · Married on 05/12/2018

Wendy at AptB Photography was absolutely incredible. She was hands down my favorite vendor to work with, and I felt an instant connection with her at our first meeting. At our rehearsal dinner and our wedding, Wendy put both my husband and I, and our families at ease. She captured everything that we could ever want and more. Her bubbly and fun personality was refreshing and our guests commented how awesome she was. Hands down, Wendy should be the first vendor that you book. You will NOT regret it!

Taylor · Married on 04/27/2018

When I was looking for a wedding photographer, I didn’t want someone to just capture the moment. I wanted someone to capture the joy between my husband and I, the excitement of our family and friends, and love we all share for one another. Wendy did just that. Not only did she focus on the clothes, the rings, the flowers, and the other little details that make your wedding day your own, but she captured our pure happiness. Wendy’s upbeat personality and friendly nature made us feel right at home while taking photos. We laughed a lot, cried a little, and enjoyed every second of it. The pictures truly speak for themselves. Thank you Wendy for being a part of our day and for making it all so special, for embracing us and working with us to help create a wonderful wedding day and amazing photos we’ll cherish forever.

Apt. B Photography 12
    Apt. B Photography 13
    Apt. B Photography 14

Jade · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I fell in love with Wendy the moment we met her. She has such a warm and down to earth vibe that we instantly knew we'd work well together. This was such a relief as my husband and I are not the cuddly type and over the years have taken hundreds of awkward photos together and only a few really good ones!

We live in another state so her responsiveness and flexibility went a long way in helping us manage logistics. During our engagement shoot she really listened to us, but also pushed us to do things we didn't think would turn out well on film, but of course, did. By the time our wedding day rolled around, she knew our boundaries and what we'd be willing to do.

Just one day after our wedding Wendy shared images. We were so surprised to see about 10+ beautiful images so quickly. We can't wait to see the rest as we know they'll be perfect!

Apt. B Photography 15

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about Wendy. I would recommend her to every Savannah bride and groom. Her photos were beyond my expectations - so beautiful! The morning after my wedding, she had 39 photos ready for us to view and share with our friends/family. She was so bubbly, kind, and easy to work with. She made my husband and I feel so natural during the picture-taking process. Thank you SO much, Wendy!

Apt. B Photography 16
    Apt. B Photography 17

David · Married on 03/31/2018

Wendy was a pure joy to work with on our engagement and wedding shoot. Not only did the photos far exceed our expectations, but her approach makes a fun and inviting atmosphere that really shows in her style. I could not recommend her enough to anyone looking for a photographer that is super easy to work with.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2018

A blast to work with!

Wendy is such a warm and caring person. It was wonderful to work with her. We made a list of photos that we wanted ahead of time and she helped set the timeline of events/photos for that day. Everything ran on time which was a huge stress relief for me! We rearranged a few photos for some people running late and because we took almost all of the outside on a col February day, but it worked out perfectly. She walks you though each step and the photos are beautiful.

Apt. B Photography 18

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

Wendy is always available, answers emails quickly, organized, and not to mention a incredible photographer! She captured our wedding day perfectly, and gave us stunning images that we will look back on for years to come! From our first meeting, she has been so enjoyable to be around and genuine at all times. I would recommend her to anyone, and would hire her again myself in a minute!

Rob · Married on 10/29/2017

Wendy was awesome in every way! Her communication was perfect, her timeline worked flawless and her photos speak for themselves. We were totally shocked to wake up the day after our wedding to find a sneak peak of the shoot in our email.

Rosie · Married on 10/28/2017

We loved working with Wendy and we loved the photos even more. She was professional, responsive, and, best of all, talented! I could not have asked for a better photographer to work with on bridal portraits. She was also very flexible on the wedding day and sent us a number of previews that same night! I cannot recommend Wendy enough!

Leah · Married on 10/02/2017

Wendy did our engagement session and our wedding and I could not be happier with the result. I'm not a girl who's into posing and she just made me and my husband feel so incredibly comfortable. It just felt like we were being ourselves and someone happened to be photographing it. She was happy to talk anytime and answer any questions that I had. Wendy is such an incredibly talented photographer who puts YOU first. She cares about capturing YOUR day in the most beautiful way.

Apt. B Photography 19
    Apt. B Photography 20
    Apt. B Photography 21

Delaney · Married on 07/29/2017

I found Wendy through Instagram and could immediately tell that her work was exactly I was looking for in my portraits. Her eye for detail and awesome personality was the perfect match for me. I am a photographer too and I always feel much better behind the camera than in front of it...in fact, I'm just plain awkward in front of the lens. But Wendy was awesome...she really helped me settle down and feel comfortable in my own skin. I never like more than 3 photos of myself taken at a time and I was shocked when I got the speedy proofs back and liked all of them. So bottom line....Wendy in a few words....detail-oriented, storyteller, dependable, friendly, incredibly creative, worth the money, and your newest friend. Thanks a million, Wendy!

Leighann · Married on 04/29/2017

I can't begin to share what a wonderful experience we had with Wendy at AptB. To say she made our wedding photography dreams come true may be cheesy, but it is absolutely true! From the moment we met, I knew Wendy was the ONE :0) I've seen a lot of wedding photos in my day, and I knew exactly the style I wanted, and did NOT want. Wendy met every single expectation; from her darling personality, her exceptional work and professionalism, we could not have asked for more! My husband and I were married in April of 2017 and I continue to look at our photos and find something incredible I missed before. Wendy is a true gem and I recommend her to ANYONE looking for wedding, portrait, family, ANY photography. We will use her for years to come! She is the DREAM MAKER! Lots of love for this incredible lady and her team!

Savannah · Married on 04/01/2017

Wendy was an absolute joy to work with and our pictures turned out amazing! Kissing and loving on each other in public on the streets of Savannah can be awkward but she was great and made us feel so comfortable and our shots ended up looking so natural. I loved all my photos and selecting ones for my album was so hard! I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the area! You won't be disappointed. :)

Ashley · Married on 02/11/2017

I can not say enough about Wendy and Apt. B Photography! She is amazing! I am so happy we found her to capture all the special moments of our day. Wendy was always available and answered my emails promptly. On the day of the wedding she had such a calming presence that I really appreciated. She took flawless pictures and really captured those special memories. She made my husband and I feel at ease when taking the photos. I love how she was also around to take candid photos during the reception because those were amazing moments. We decided to do a first look and she made sure to find the most perfect spot to take these. I am so happy with the work she did and will be forever grateful for all the memories she captured. I would highly recommend Wendy!

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

I could not have been any happier with our choice of Wendy from Apt. B Photography as our photographer for our wedding day! I budgeted for the wedding photographer to be my biggest expense because I wanted awesome photos, they are what lasts a lifetime after all. Wendy delivered exactly what she promised and so much more! Wendy is so skilled at making the whole photo process feel extremely natural and the photos reflect that. She had my husband and I laughing the entire time. We received a large mix of natural looking poses and candid shots. Wendy and her assistant Esther were very laid back and so personable. They made the whole getting ready process very stress free and they were chatting with me and my family and friends the entire time. It honestly felt more like I had wonderful friends there that were awesome photographers than a vendor that I hired. I would travel down to Savannah any time to have Wendy do photos for us in the future and my husband and I live in Pennsylvania. I’m not sure that I will ever want to use anyone else in the future except her. She is that good at what she does!

Helen · Married on 11/06/2016

Do not hesitate to book Wendy! I am absolutely in love with our wedding photos. Wendy captured all the details and moments that I couldn't have absorbed on such a whirlwind of a day, and now we have beautiful memories of everything. Not only are Wendy's photos beautiful, from the portraits to the candids to the detail shots, but she and her assistant were on top of everything, capturing all the special moments with artistry.

In addition to taking beautiful photos and delivering everything on time as promised, Wendy was such a warm and calm presence. I found myself alone, and Wendy was right by my side, helping me find what I needed (a ride around to the other side of the venue, a safety pin for my dress, and even what to do with my flowers). Wendy was the first vendor we hired for our wedding and hiring her was the best decision we made.

Hire her! You will not regret it.

Katherine · Married on 10/28/2016

WOW! I LOVE MY WEDDING PICTURES!! I recently got married out on Tybee Island at sunset, and working with Wendy was a dream. She was very professional and extremely quick to get back to me on emails and the various changes we had to make before the wedding day. We actually had quite a few changes, and Wendy made sure it was not a problem! We had never met before the day of, but during our wedding shoot I felt completely at ease and even had a blast taking the pictures. I know Wendy was the only right choice for our wedding pictures and I am absolutely in love with all of them; the day I got them back I went and printed them all and I adore looking through my photo album! The photos all tell an amazing story! I want to mention that I am always extremely nervous in front of the camera and I usually HATE taking pictures. This wasn't the case at all during our wedding shoot, the poses were natural and nothing was forced.. she is a creative genius (and a bit crafty too) because she got us laughing and telling stories the whole time. Absolutely the best! I can't recommend her enough! <3

• Y

Yara · Married on 10/09/2016

"Wonderful Wendy" She's talented, friendly, comfortable and a joy to be around. I can go on and on! The photos were breathtaking...a little expensive, but truly worth every penny.