Apt. B Photography Reviews

Apt. B Photography 4
Apt. B Photography 5

Devon · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Photographer Ever

If I could give Wendy 100 stars, I would. I waited a while to post this review because I honestly don’t know how to adequately word what Wendy means to us and what she has given us with our photos...
    Wendy was one of the first vendors we booked as I had been following her on Instagram for 2+ years prior to our engagement and dreamed of having her shoot our wedding someday. From our first phone call to the days leading up to the wedding Wendy became a close friend and not just our photographer. We were lucky ones to find someone who cares so much for her clients and the big picture (no pun intended) . Wendy took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and I have since told my husband we have to move to Savannah so she can shoot all of our future photos. Wendy captures you so authentically that each picture brings you right back to that significant moment in time. My husband and I will treasure our pictures forever, along with our friendship with Wendy and Winston the pug of course :) and I will end it with this...wherever you are in the world, Savannah or Not...you should book Wendy!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Dana · Married on 08/18/2019

My fiance and I came down to Savannah from New York for a vacation, and we decided to take our engagement photos as well. After doing some research online and on IG, we found Wendy and absolutely loved her photos. Working with Wendy was so easy, naturally we were nervous at first but once we started taking photos, we soon realized there was nothing to be nervous about. The photoshoot was so much fun! We couldn't have picked a better person to do our engagement photos and we are thrilled with how they came out.

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah MacLeod · Married on 07/06/2019

Couldn’t ask for a more perfect photographer!

Wendy went beyond our expectations and gave us the most beautiful elopement photos we could of ever asked for! She was so easy to work with and so flexible, even with the difficulty of living 5 hours away from Savannah! She is truly the kindest person and her photos are magical. If you’re getting married or need engagement or elopement photos, she’s your go to gal!

Apt. B Photography 6
    Apt. B Photography 7
    Apt. B Photography 8
    Apt. B Photography 9
    Sent on 07/10/2019

Peter · Married on 06/01/2019

Wendy of Apt B Photography was so essential in capturing the excitement and magic of our marriage proposal shoot. She was very helpful during the initial coordination prior to the surprise proposal, providing locations, tips, and clear instructions.

Before the shoot occurred, Wendy had already arrived early and scouted the best location, angles, and lighting. The proposal went just as planned and she was able to provide us the final photos within just a few hours. The photos were absolutely perfect, exceeding all of our expectations. We highly recommend Apt B Photography to anyone looking for a photographer in the Savannah area! Thank you Wendy!

Apt. B Photography 10
    Apt. B Photography 11
    Apt. B Photography 12
    Sent on 06/02/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/15/2019

Our photos were a dream!

I hired Wendy very last minute for our Savannah elopement. She was wonderful to work with! She was very responsive to emails and so helpful! Though we were under a time crunch the day of, she made sure to include all the places we wanted to go and the images she captured were just magical and perfect! She went above and beyond for us by letting us ride in her car to our locations and helped me into my dress before our first look. We love our pictures and are very happy with our decision to hire Wendy!

Apt. B Photography 13
    Apt. B Photography 14
    Apt. B Photography 15
    Apt. B Photography 16
    Apt. B Photography 17
    Sent on 05/10/2019

Jesse Greenfield · Married on 03/21/2019

Great experience

Wendy was fantastic. She helped me plan my engagement by recommending areas to take pictures. Which was super helpful since I’m not from the area. She even gave a great dinner recommendation. And of course we were ecstatic with the way the photos came out.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Apt. B Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much, Jesse! I loved shooting your surprise proposal, and it all turned out so perfectly. Wishing you and Tessa the best in your life together!
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 02/14/2019

Amazing wedding photos for a lifetime

I researched wedding photographers on the East Coast. Wendy came up as absolutely the best--so we actually flew in from Washington, D.C. --to have her shoot our wedding photos. We came down six weeks ahead of our wedding day and dressed exactly like when we got married. Ohmygosh, I am so glad we did. The wedding photos are exquisite--the best I have ever looked. It was perfect doing our wedding shoot ahead of time: my wedding day--six weeks later at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.- -was a blur. I was very nervous. So shooting the photos ahead of time was tremendous. We didn't do any "mock" wedding photos--like act like we were actually in the process of getting married. We just danced and laughed and kissed and walked along the beautiful scenery. I was frightened at the shoot alsoLOL. But Wendy put us at ease and knew what to do to get the best shots. It was actually a meaningful wedding event in and of itself. And we now have priceless wedding photos that my friends said could actually be in Vogue. I am so grateful to Wendy Norman for the whole wedding photography "event" and so many wonderful pictures.

Apt. B Photography 18
    Apt. B Photography 19
    Apt. B Photography 20
    Apt. B Photography 21
    Sent on 04/05/2019

Selena Delaney · Married on 12/15/2018

So amazing!

There are no words that can adequately describe Wendy of Apt B Photography. Her talent is unmatched but most importantly she is an amazing person which is what you want out of a photographer! We instantly connected and she makes your experience fun and SO comfortable, you’ll feel like you’re having your best friend taking your pictures for sure!! Cannot recommend this incredibly sweet soul enough!!! Do yourself a favor and book with Wendy. Trust me, the second you chat with her ONCE, you’ll see where we’re coming from! We are so happy to have found you! Thank you for everything!!!

Apt. B Photography 22
    Apt. B Photography 23
    Sent on 04/04/2019

Savanah Fullerton · Married on 11/14/2018

Simply amazing

First off let me say that Wendy is amazing. I was hesitant about booking a professional photographer for our engagement photos, but so glad I came across Apt. B Photography! She was so quick to respond and was able to work around our schedule since we were coming from out of town. Plus her packages were reasonably priced compared to other photographers I looked into. During the shoot she made sure she gave us direction on how and where to stand while still getting to know us as a couple. She made us feel comfortable and really captured our personalities! I loved every single picture she took and the experience was so fun and enjoyable. My fiancé, who doesn’t like taking pictures, even said he had a great time! I would 10/10 recommend Wendy. We will definitely be booking her again for future life events! :)

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend!

I can’t recommend Wendi enough! Her photo style is perfect for Weddings! She was so easy to work with and extremely responsive. She was amazing to work with through the entire process.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/09/2018

Wendy is the best!

Words cannot begin to describe how blessed I feel to have Wendy as our wedding photographer. Wendy went above and beyond for my fiancé and I in so many ways- starting with our engagement session. Long story short, our evening flight from Los Angeles was delayed by almost 12+ hours and we had scheduled our session for the following morning. Needless to say, we were running extremely behind but Wendy was so flexible and understanding and turned what could have been a very stressful situation into an easy one! We had our shoot and even though we were awake for 24 hours beforehand, Wendy worked her magic and made us look AMAZING! Truly amazing.

Leading up to the wedding, Wendy would check in with us- spoiling us with cards and little gifts and reminded us to enjoy the wedding planning process instead of getting caught up in the stress! I was taken aback by how thoughtful these gifts were, and I think this level of care separates her from other wedding photographers.

For our wedding, Wendy led the day-setting up beautiful shots and not missing a moment. There were several moments throughout the day where Wendy calmed me down and made me stay present and enjoy the moment. She even helped when one of my straps broke on my dress! It should be noted too, for those camera-shy folks, she gives amazing direction and will literally make anyone look natural behind her camera. Both the wedding and engagement shoots felt like we were hanging out with a friend rather than a stiff photoshoot where you're not sure what to do.

Wendy is extremely talented and captures the beauty of Savannah and Georgia in a way I've never seen. She is kind, creative, patient, funny and an all-around pleasure to be around. I am so grateful we were able to share this experience together and even more happy to call her a friend!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Angie Tanner · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent experience!

Wendy has great ideas and great photography skills!!! Very sweet and energetic and made us feel very welcomed to be in front of her camera!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Maddy

Maddy Payne · Married on 09/27/2018

Read below for realness

Hi to whoever is reading this, yes YOU! You’re currently debating on if you should book AptB for your... wedding, couples shoot, head shots or WHATEVER you need. I’m telling you right now... stop.. what ever your doing and BOOK IT. This is your sign that she is the person for you!
    My husband and I live in Oregon and we got married in Savannah GA. Planning a wedding so physically far away was stressful to say the least.
    Then I found Wendy @AptBphoto on Instagram and lived happily ever after. I was immediately obsessed not only because she also has a Pug Dog like my husband and I! But because her photos were something like I’d never seen before. They captured feelings in them, like a tiny time capsule of love and happiness. I can’t say enough kind things about Wendy and her amazing crew that was with her that day. Thank you for everything you three little lovely angels!

Apt. B Photography 24
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/12/2018

Wendy at AptB Photography was absolutely incredible. She was hands down my favorite vendor to work with, and I felt an instant connection with her at our first meeting. At our rehearsal dinner and our wedding, Wendy put both my husband and I, and our families at ease. She captured everything that we could ever want and more. Her bubbly and fun personality was refreshing and our guests commented how awesome she was. Hands down, Wendy should be the first vendor that you book. You will NOT regret it!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/27/2018

When I was looking for a wedding photographer, I didn’t want someone to just capture the moment. I wanted someone to capture the joy between my husband and I, the excitement of our family and friends, and love we all share for one another. Wendy did just that. Not only did she focus on the clothes, the rings, the flowers, and the other little details that make your wedding day your own, but she captured our pure happiness. Wendy’s upbeat personality and friendly nature made us feel right at home while taking photos. We laughed a lot, cried a little, and enjoyed every second of it. The pictures truly speak for themselves. Thank you Wendy for being a part of our day and for making it all so special, for embracing us and working with us to help create a wonderful wedding day and amazing photos we’ll cherish forever.

Apt. B Photography 25
    Apt. B Photography 26
    Apt. B Photography 27
    Sent on 05/14/2018

Jade · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I fell in love with Wendy the moment we met her. She has such a warm and down to earth vibe that we instantly knew we'd work well together. This was such a relief as my husband and I are not the cuddly type and over the years have taken hundreds of awkward photos together and only a few really good ones!

We live in another state so her responsiveness and flexibility went a long way in helping us manage logistics. During our engagement shoot she really listened to us, but also pushed us to do things we didn't think would turn out well on film, but of course, did. By the time our wedding day rolled around, she knew our boundaries and what we'd be willing to do.

Just one day after our wedding Wendy shared images. We were so surprised to see about 10+ beautiful images so quickly. We can't wait to see the rest as we know they'll be perfect!

Apt. B Photography 28
    Sent on 04/23/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about Wendy. I would recommend her to every Savannah bride and groom. Her photos were beyond my expectations - so beautiful! The morning after my wedding, she had 39 photos ready for us to view and share with our friends/family. She was so bubbly, kind, and easy to work with. She made my husband and I feel so natural during the picture-taking process. Thank you SO much, Wendy!

Apt. B Photography 29
    Apt. B Photography 30
    Sent on 04/27/2018

David · Married on 03/31/2018

Wendy was a pure joy to work with on our engagement and wedding shoot. Not only did the photos far exceed our expectations, but her approach makes a fun and inviting atmosphere that really shows in her style. I could not recommend her enough to anyone looking for a photographer that is super easy to work with.

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2018

A blast to work with!

Wendy is such a warm and caring person. It was wonderful to work with her. We made a list of photos that we wanted ahead of time and she helped set the timeline of events/photos for that day. Everything ran on time which was a huge stress relief for me! We rearranged a few photos for some people running late and because we took almost all of the outside on a col February day, but it worked out perfectly. She walks you though each step and the photos are beautiful.

Apt. B Photography 31
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

Wendy is always available, answers emails quickly, organized, and not to mention a incredible photographer! She captured our wedding day perfectly, and gave us stunning images that we will look back on for years to come! From our first meeting, she has been so enjoyable to be around and genuine at all times. I would recommend her to anyone, and would hire her again myself in a minute!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Rob · Married on 10/29/2017

Wendy was awesome in every way! Her communication was perfect, her timeline worked flawless and her photos speak for themselves. We were totally shocked to wake up the day after our wedding to find a sneak peak of the shoot in our email.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Rosie · Married on 10/28/2017

We loved working with Wendy and we loved the photos even more. She was professional, responsive, and, best of all, talented! I could not have asked for a better photographer to work with on bridal portraits. She was also very flexible on the wedding day and sent us a number of previews that same night! I cannot recommend Wendy enough!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Leah · Married on 10/02/2017

Wendy did our engagement session and our wedding and I could not be happier with the result. I'm not a girl who's into posing and she just made me and my husband feel so incredibly comfortable. It just felt like we were being ourselves and someone happened to be photographing it. She was happy to talk anytime and answer any questions that I had. Wendy is such an incredibly talented photographer who puts YOU first. She cares about capturing YOUR day in the most beautiful way.

Apt. B Photography 32
    Apt. B Photography 33
    Apt. B Photography 34
    Sent on 12/06/2017

Delaney · Married on 07/29/2017

I found Wendy through Instagram and could immediately tell that her work was exactly I was looking for in my portraits. Her eye for detail and awesome personality was the perfect match for me. I am a photographer too and I always feel much better behind the camera than in front of it...in fact, I'm just plain awkward in front of the lens. But Wendy was awesome...she really helped me settle down and feel comfortable in my own skin. I never like more than 3 photos of myself taken at a time and I was shocked when I got the speedy proofs back and liked all of them. So bottom line....Wendy in a few words....detail-oriented, storyteller, dependable, friendly, incredibly creative, worth the money, and your newest friend. Thanks a million, Wendy!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Leighann · Married on 04/29/2017

I can't begin to share what a wonderful experience we had with Wendy at AptB. To say she made our wedding photography dreams come true may be cheesy, but it is absolutely true! From the moment we met, I knew Wendy was the ONE :0) I've seen a lot of wedding photos in my day, and I knew exactly the style I wanted, and did NOT want. Wendy met every single expectation; from her darling personality, her exceptional work and professionalism, we could not have asked for more! My husband and I were married in April of 2017 and I continue to look at our photos and find something incredible I missed before. Wendy is a true gem and I recommend her to ANYONE looking for wedding, portrait, family, ANY photography. We will use her for years to come! She is the DREAM MAKER! Lots of love for this incredible lady and her team!

Sent on 09/25/2017