Grand Rapids, MI 49599 Map · Phone number

• Radisson Catering

33 Reviews for Applause Catering

Maria Nelson · Married on 10/19/2019

Tyler for the win!

Everyone at applause is wonderful. However, the beta by far is Tyler. He made every effort to make our wedding work smoothly. He was attentive and accommodating. He even went above and beyond to ensure that we could have the day we dreamed of. The only thing that could be improved is the knifes to cut steak a little more easily. Still tastes great and was served quickly so it was hot. The food is fabulous and service is second to none.

Sent on 10/28/2019

LuMarie · Married on 10/14/2017

Used Applause for my wedding. We had two appetizers for the cocktail hour, a lunch buffet, 6 box lunches for the band and photographers, cake cutting, and linens. Stephanie was great to work with and really responsive and accommodating to my questions and requests, especially last minute add-on's that I felt guilty for making. Applause also allowed me to wait until 7 days before the event to commit to a final headcount, and I don't know how many caterers do that. I really appreciated it.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Applause did both the catering and bartending for my wedding. The food was delicious and the onsite staff was awesome! Kyle was great to work with in planning everything.

Sent on 12/10/2015