21 Locust St, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About APelletier Photography

I'm going to call you every pet name in the book, swear like a pirate, ultimately make a fool of myself, and get pretty bossy when the need presents itself, but ultimately all you need to do is live your moment; trust me to capture the rest.

I'm here for the in-love and the dirty minds, the overrated perfect moments, and all the imperfections in between. I focus on making sure you have everything you need to focus on just living your special moments and memories, because at the end of this, memories are all we will ever have.

So let's laugh, tell some jokes, dance a little, and make some memories. I love you and I can't wait to meet you, babes.

But just incase you need a little more info, sugar:

I live in Portland, ME and I travel to just about anywhere for my beautiful couples. I take a storytelling, lifestyle, documentary approach to my shots, and I'm always looking for emotion first. I am passionate about making sure you have fun and enjoying yourself around your loved ones. I shoot everything from proposals to engagements, and elopements to three day weddings.

Packages and pricing is always completely customizable to what you're looking for, because let's face it, I am here for you. My priority is your experience and capturing the moments you want to remember the most.

Follow APelletier Photography on
 mg 0045 51 1033409

1 Reviews for APelletier Photography

APelletier Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints