Anne Timss Makeup Artist

Everett, WA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

I am a professional Makeup Artist with nearly 20 years of experience creating the smoke and mirrors of beauty. Some highlights of my resume include makeup support for Mariah Carey's tour, Cirque Du Soleil makeup education, and some of the biggest weddings you have ever seen!

I grew up in the era of Dynasty and Madonna: how could I not love makeup? The truth is, I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest where we spend a lot of time in doors during the rainy months, all 9 of them. With a lot of rainy days I would pore over my mother's fashion magazines and at night sit and watch Dynasty and Knots Landing with her. I could not get enough of Donna Mills and her gorgeous smokey eye shadow, the super glossed lips of Farrah Fawcett and all that contoured blush- the Kardashians have nothing on Joan Collins

It was those 'glamazons' of the 80s and supermodels of the 90s that helped shape me into what I am today, a professional makeup artist.

Above all I am an artist, my advanced skill level includes certifications in runway, editorial, photo shoot, instructional and special FX makeup. I absolutely love makeup and pairing it with the natural beauty we all have within.

I offer airbrush makeup application, bronzing and of course lashes!

My work is based in the Pacific Northwest but I do travel anywhere

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Amelia C. Married on 10/14/2021

Flawless for My Big Day

Anne did my makeup for my elopement in October and she absolutely knocked it out of the park. I’m a pretty nervous/sweaty person and everything looked flawless five hours after application during our photos! Not only is she just an awesome person to chat with, but she really followed my inspiration photos. I was so thrilled with both my hair and makeup--can't recommend Anne enough!
    Phoebe T. Married on 10/07/2021

THE G.O.A.T of Hair & Makeup

Whew’ where to begin… I’ll start with hands down brilliant at what she does.

I booked Anne in 2020 for our Iceland elopement before the pandemic hit and before we had any clue what effect it had on our plans. Anne held out with us all the way until our plane flights were cancelled due to the international travel ban. Anne was 100% supportive and flexible when we decided to postpone a full year and pick up at the same time and place in 2021.

Once we got the green light to travel and finally made it to Iceland it felt like we were old friends reunited (even though we’d never met in person). Anne is such a great human being and so easy to talk with. To me, that was important because we’d be spending a few hours together getting ready so it’s nice to be able to have good conversation and to feel comfortable.

I ended up giving Anne complete artist freedom with my hair and makeup because I trusted she would nail it ! She took all the Iceland elements into consideration to make sure my look would be cooperative for our photos. Iceland had the craziest storm roll in on our wedding day and Anne made sure my hair and makeup was not going anywhere, even in 60 mph winds and pelting rain. It held up to the test ! My makeup was still in great shape after being in the rain. She is amazing at what she does and even gave me a little goodie bag with emergency touch up items.

We made some changes to our elopement plan last min due to the weather and planned to do sunrise the next morning to finish off our elopement. She was a life saver and came back the next morning bright and early and got me glammed up for day two. Anne is the G.O.A.T of elopement hair and makeup and has an impressive career and business to prove it. I hands down would recommend her 1000 times over. I promise, you will be so happy you did.
  • Kate
    Kate J. Married on 09/20/2021

The very best in hair & makeup!!

Where to begin!! I highly recommend Anne for your hair and makeup for your big day! I feel so lucky to have had Anne and her team for my elopement day. Anne is a true artist and made the vision I had for my elopement look come to life. I had makeup & hair done for myself and 3 others. Anne and her team are so talented and handled all of us, our different personalities and desires so well. It was so much fun to hang out with her that morning and she created such a relaxing vibe. My hair and makeup looked flawless all day and into the night - even on a sunset hike! Thank you so much for your expertise Anne! We would have been lost without you. I would recommend her over and over again, book her for your wedding or elopement - you will be so happy you did!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Shaina & Zach
    16 photos · 12/28/2018

Taylor'd Events Group Taylor'd Events Group Wedding Planners

She makes getting all dolled up for a wedding fun and you and your tribe look fabulous!

GSquared Weddings GSquared Weddings Wedding Photographers

Anne and her team are incredible. Not only do they provide professional personality and skills to your day, but their set up is one of the best in the area, too! She brings her own light, which means your makeup will be perfect every time. She works hard to make sure that you look like the best version of yourself and that you truly shine on your big day. She's our top choice for hair and makeup!

LCM Weddings And Events LCM Weddings And Events Wedding Planners

If you want need to get your makeup done you need to go to Anne! She is a phenomenal makeup artist and makes you feel like the most gorgeous person in the world. Having Anne do your makeup is like hanging out with a friend and you come out looking and feeling like a million bucks. She has done my makeup twice now and will absolutely continue to be my go to for getting my make up done!

17331 135th Ave NE Suite B Everett, WA, 98072
2064843037
206-484-3037
Location of (Anne Timss Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding