Jenny Storment Photography

Tacoma, Washington View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

WHY: I truly enjoy capturing the love and joyful moments families share as they celebrate their commitment to each other. It’s so satisfying to me, to know that I’ve helped document the memories my clients will treasure for generations.

STYLE: My style is classic, vibrant, timeless, romantic & fun. I deliver photos that look timeless and could have been shot any year or decade. I have a special knack for hiking over mountains and into waterfalls to create photos of outdoorsy couples in the rugged PNW settings they love.

A full-time wedding photographer, wife & mom. I have documented over 150 weddings and countless portrait sessions. Washington has been my home for my entire life and I love all things PNW. I currently live in Tacoma, WA with my husband, daughter, a black lab, and our two kitties.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Sarah B. Married on 05/04/2021

Yessss!

Wow! Where do I even begin to start? My husband and I are both active duty. Due to him getting ready to leave soon, we were on a time crunch (4 months) to get an engagement session AND intimate elopement planned/done. I reached out to Jenny in January with my vision on what I was wanting. I’m not too familiar with Washington but it didn’t matter because she offered a lot of advice and knowledge on different locations based off the time of year and how they would look (too rainy/muddy or flowers blooming). She was so patient and professional in guiding me through all my options just in the first phone call. Then she sent me a quote and I was shocked and how reasonable her prices were in comparison to her amazing quality of work. I discussed it with the hubby and we realized it was a no brainer to book with her. Once we booked with her, she sent us a list of vendors to start looking through. She then sent us her own personal article on tips for getting ready for an engagement photo session. This helped us both prepare and give us really good tips on how to make the photos better. I messaged Jenny questions on outfit ideas/suggestion and she was so eager and willing to help offer ideas. The original date/location we planned for our engagement shoot in March was really snowy. Jenny was super flexible with us and willing to work with us for a different location and date. During the shoot, she made us feel so comfortable and got the most loving shots of us. It was such a great ice breaker to the elopement and my husband left the session saying “i can’t wait to see what she does with the elopement”. It gave us such peace of mind knowing she was going to be capturing one of the most important days of our lives. Throughout the whole process Jenny sends you multiple different resources to help guide you through the steps and give you extremely helpful tips. She sends you questionnaires to make sure she knows exactly what you want. She does a final meeting with you to solidify all the plans and timelines which makes it INCREDIBLY STRESS FREE. She GENUINELY cares and it shows so much in her work and interactions with you. On our final meeting zoom call, she had my husband pull out all his different suit options and gave us her opinions on which colors she thought would look best for our location and gave us tie pattern suggestions (ending up looking SO good btw). During the day of, true to her word and questionnaire I filled out, she was scouting out first look spots, wrangling and herding family members for portraits, speaking to my florist, bouncing back and forth between houses and coordinating everything to take the stress completely off of me. I CANT THANK HER ENOUGH!! She took SO many AMAZING photos of us on the beach. She captured so many important moments so perfectly. It was extremely windy and cold (though you can’t tell from her amazing photos) the day of the elopement- the whole time she was always checking in on me to see if I needed to break to get warm. If I said yes, she’d help me throw on layers, and then use that break time to go take pictures of the bouquet or the rings. She was so thoughtful and efficient with our time. There’s so many other small thoughtful details Jenny did that I wouldn’t have thought of in the chaos of the day (i.e grabbing a blanket for me because it’s going to be cold, packing toilet paper in case I’d have to go to the bathroom at the elopement location, helping me with my dress getting in the car). You can tell she is SO passionate about her work and genuinely LOVES what she does. She always gives a sneak peak and is incredibly quick with her turn around time. If you want someone that is your biggest cheerleader during your photo session, makes you feel like the best looking model in the world and genuinely cares so much about your experience and memories, BOOK JENNY NOW!!

Alexandra Married on 12/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING. Jenny is amazing.

OKAY. So I am a bit of a scatter brained, yet VERY picky and outspoken woman. I was so nervous that my photographer wouldn’t understand my vision or wouldn’t be able to direct me in the right direction. But let me tell you, the moment I met Jenny I knew we were going to hire her. I wish I could get married over and over and over again just to have her photograph us again. She capture our essence perfectly. She had perfect ideas and was so great at working with me and my coordinator. Jenny is kind, assertive and RIDICULOUSLY talented. Like it makes me angry that she’s so fabulous. She welcome my family and my new husbands family and made everyone feel comfortable. She captured all the moments we wanted and more. She didn’t scoff at our Lord of the Rings theme. She encouraged our individuality and humor.

Best of all, Jenny was just a FUN person to be around. The day we met to chat about the wedding, we talked about logistics for half an hour and the remaining hour and a half was spent chatting, laughing, and just having fun. Jenny was everything we wanted and MORE in a photographer. If you are on the fence, let me tell you, this lovely lady is the person to hire. She’s an absolute killer photographer, kind person, and a boss babe. Jenny - you are a gem, an angel. I can’t imagine getting married without you being there to capture every moment.
  • Shelbyrae
    Shelbyrae Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

SUPERWOMAN! Stunning photographs, attention to detail, true professionalism, & real talent!

YOU FOUND HER! Seriously, you want to book Jenny Storment for your wedding! She’s the one! Photography was my hardest decision when I was planning my wedding (from another state, Jenny was flexible and great at communicating via email and Skype). Jenny Storment is SUPERWOMAN! Honestly.
    I spent hours looking at photographers. I really wanted someone who could capture the beauty of the PNW (we got married near the water), and she did. She was able to get the depth and colors of the water and mountains, and still keep the focus and richness of us as a couple.
    My husband and I look gorgeous in every photo! I look like my most beautiful self, which is exactly what I wanted. Everyone from the wedding party to our friends and family looked stunning. Jenny was laser-focused and beyond professional. She made my job as the bride a breeze. She did all of the work and then some. She was great with getting the big family shots, the intimate romantic shots, capturing the emotional ceremony, and everything else in-between. I love to laugh, and there are tons of great shots of me laughing throughout the day, definitely some of my favorites.
    We booked her second shooter Megan, who was also a dream (after the ceremony she went and got me a glass a wine while we took family photos, life saver!). The details, professionalism, and quality with Jenny and her team did not go unnoticed. She left no questions unanswered, things I would have never thought of until the day of. This allowed me to relax and enjoy my wedding day.
    The day after our wedding, Jenny sent us a sneak peek! It was such a fun Honeymoon surprise. From the minute I booked her, she kept surprising me with incredible extra details that help make the entire wedding experience perfect (my favorite surprise was her “The Day” book, no spoilers). She made us a wonderful slideshow, perfectly timed to music that we were able to post as well. I was impressed, and then we got our photos!!!
    Jenny sent me 1100 photos from our big day. I was in shock; each one was extraordinary. My husband and I look stunning, elegant, happy, relaxed, comfortable and in love. Everything I wanted and so much more. I’m over the moon about all of my photos. I feel really lucky to have had Jenny on my team.

Extra bride thought: Your photos are what you will use to recall and remember all of those beautiful moments throughout the day. Do yourself a favor and make this a top priority. It’s a tough decision, but from one bride to another, you will thank yourself for booking Jenny Storment. You can trust that she has you. And trust me, she does.
  • illustration stars

Team

Jenny Storment
Jenny Storment
Owner/Photographer

Hi I'm Jenny Storment I have been a wedding photographer since 2011 and full time since 2014. I have documented over 150 weddings and countless engagement and portrait sessions.

Sherman Valley Ranch Sherman Valley Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Jenny Storment is Sherman Valley Ranch's favorite photographer! She is full of energy and enthusiasm, and her imagination when choosing sites and backgrounds for her photographs is creative and endless. Jenny will sacrifice herself to get the perfect shot, she will stoop, kneel, stand on tip toe, twist, bend ... she would probably stand on her head if she had to! She has a way of making the colors brighter, the edges crisper, the softness softer, and captures the feel and emotions of the moment in a way we've never seen before. And on top of all that, her big smile and sweet personality makes her an absolute pleasure to work with. If you want someone fun to work with, someone who will bring out the best in you and the best in your surroundings, and someone who creates photos that take your breath away ... go with Jenny ... you'll be glad you did!

AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) DJ/MC+PhotoBooth AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) DJ/MC+PhotoBooth Wedding DJs

I HIGHLY Recommend Jenny Storment Photography. Your event is not complete without them. They are fun to work with (We work VERY well with each other, which is VERY important, that all your wedding services work well with each other), they offer a HIGH quality service, are leaders in their industry, are very experienced & talented, are very trustworthy, help to relieve any stress you may have on your wedding day, have MANY rave reviews of happy clients, are polite, organized, go the extra mile, treat you with respect . . . I could go On & On. Bottom Line: If you hire them, you will have NO Regrets, NO Frustrations, NO Disappointments. Blessings! (Scott "DJ Scott" Fijolek - 360-367-6863) AskDJScott.com

Tacoma, Washington, 98405
Location of (Jenny Storment Photography)

Jenny Storment Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jenny Storment Photography include in the starting price?

Jenny Storment Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography services does Jenny Storment Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jenny Storment Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography styles does Jenny Storment Photography offer?

Jenny Storment Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jenny Storment Photography offer?

Jenny Storment Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Jenny Storment Photography offer for wedding events?

Jenny Storment Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jenny Storment Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jenny Storment Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding