Tacoma, WA 98405 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Meet the Team

About Jenny Storment Photography

WHY: I truly enjoy capturing the love and joyful moments families share as they celebrate their commitment to each other. It’s so satisfying to me, to know that I’ve helped document the memories my clients will treasure for generations.

STYLE: My style is classic, vibrant, timeless, romantic & fun. I deliver photos that look timeless and could have been shot any year or decade. I have a special knack for hiking over mountains and into waterfalls to create photos of outdoorsy couples in the rugged PNW settings they love.

A full-time wedding photographer, wife & mom. I have documented over 150 weddings and countless portrait sessions. Washington has been my home for my entire life and I love all things PNW. I currently live in Tacoma, WA with my husband, daughter, a black lab, and our two kitties.

• Woman-owned
mountrainierinimatewedding 8 51 415331 160530644448969

33 Reviews for Jenny Storment Photography

• Shelbyrae

Shelbyrae · Married on 09/29/2018

SUPERWOMAN! Stunning photographs, attention to detail, true professionalism, & real talent!

YOU FOUND HER! Seriously, you want to book Jenny Storment for your wedding! She’s the one! Photography was my hardest decision when I was planning my wedding (from another state, Jenny was flexible and great at communicating via email and Skype). Jenny Storment is SUPERWOMAN! Honestly.
    I spent hours looking at photographers. I really wanted someone who could capture the beauty of the PNW (we got married near the water), and she did. She was able to get the depth and colors of the water and mountains, and still keep the focus and richness of us as a couple.
    My husband and I look gorgeous in every photo! I look like my most beautiful self, which is exactly what I wanted. Everyone from the wedding party to our friends and family looked stunning. Jenny was laser-focused and beyond professional. She made my job as the bride a breeze. She did all of the work and then some. She was great with getting the big family shots, the intimate romantic shots, capturing the emotional ceremony, and everything else in-between. I love to laugh, and there are tons of great shots of me laughing throughout the day, definitely some of my favorites.
    We booked her second shooter Megan, who was also a dream (after the ceremony she went and got me a glass a wine while we took family photos, life saver!). The details, professionalism, and quality with Jenny and her team did not go unnoticed. She left no questions unanswered, things I would have never thought of until the day of. This allowed me to relax and enjoy my wedding day.
    The day after our wedding, Jenny sent us a sneak peek! It was such a fun Honeymoon surprise. From the minute I booked her, she kept surprising me with incredible extra details that help make the entire wedding experience perfect (my favorite surprise was her “The Day” book, no spoilers). She made us a wonderful slideshow, perfectly timed to music that we were able to post as well. I was impressed, and then we got our photos!!!
    Jenny sent me 1100 photos from our big day. I was in shock; each one was extraordinary. My husband and I look stunning, elegant, happy, relaxed, comfortable and in love. Everything I wanted and so much more. I’m over the moon about all of my photos. I feel really lucky to have had Jenny on my team.

Extra bride thought: Your photos are what you will use to recall and remember all of those beautiful moments throughout the day. Do yourself a favor and make this a top priority. It’s a tough decision, but from one bride to another, you will thank yourself for booking Jenny Storment. You can trust that she has you. And trust me, she does.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jackie · Married on 11/24/2017

We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better experience than the one we had with Jenny! She is extremely talented (her photos speak for themselves), incredibly professional, and just an overall wonderful woman to work with! We planned our Washington wedding from Arizona and Jenny was organizing, informative, and ready to offer any advice we needed! The best thing about working with Jenny is here ability to capture our personalities. We never felt over-posed or out of our comfort zone, she offered just enough direction to capture a beautiful photo. Jenny captured our engagement photos and wedding day flawlessly and we are happy to have these important memories preserved by an incredible talent!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Jenny Storment Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Jenny Storment Photography

Jenny Storment

Jenny Storment

Owner/Photographer

Hi I'm Jenny Storment I have been a wedding photographer since 2011 and full time since 2014. I have documented over 150 weddings and countless engagement and portrait sessions.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Sherman Valley Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Jenny Storment is Sherman Valley Ranch's favorite photographer! She is full of energy and enthusiasm, and her imagination when choosing sites and backgrounds for her photographs is creative and endless. Jenny will sacrifice herself to get the perfect shot, she will stoop, kneel, stand on tip toe, twist, bend ... she would probably stand on her head if she had to! She has a way of making the colors brighter, the edges crisper, the softness softer, and captures the feel and emotions of the moment in a way we've never seen before. And on top of all that, her big smile and sweet personality makes her an absolute pleasure to work with. If you want someone fun to work with, someone who will bring out the best in you and the best in your surroundings, and someone who creates photos that take your breath away ... go with Jenny ... you'll be glad you did!

• AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJ/MC + Photo Booth Wedding DJs

I HIGHLY Recommend Jenny Storment Photography. Your event is not complete without them. They are fun to work with (We work VERY well with each other, which is VERY important, that all your wedding services work well with each other), they offer a HIGH quality service, are leaders in their industry, are very experienced & talented, are very trustworthy, help to relieve any stress you may have on your wedding day, have MANY rave reviews of happy clients, are polite, organized, go the extra mile, treat you with respect . . . I could go On & On. Bottom Line: If you hire them, you will have NO Regrets, NO Frustrations, NO Disappointments. Blessings! (Scott "DJ Scott" Fijolek - 360-367-6863) AskDJScott.com

• Tacoma, Washington, 98405 See on map
    Location of (Jenny Storment Photography)

Jenny Storment Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jenny Storment Photography include in the starting price?

Jenny Storment Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography services does Jenny Storment Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jenny Storment Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography styles does Jenny Storment Photography offer?

Jenny Storment Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jenny Storment Photography offer?

Jenny Storment Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Jenny Storment Photography offer for wedding events?

Jenny Storment Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jenny Storment Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jenny Storment Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.