Anne Timss Makeup Artist Reviews

Anne Timss Makeup Artist 6
Anne Timss Makeup Artist 7

Taryn · Married on 06/26/2019

Simply the best!

I hired Anne to do my hair and makeup for my destination adventure elopement- best decision ever! As I live out of State, all my communication with Anne was via email and we never had an opportunity to do a practice run. This was slightly unnerving to me as I am not a big makeup gal, and rarely wear more than mascara, but Anne came HIGHLY recommend through my photographer. Anne was super responsive and through our communication she assured me that I would look natural (aka not "over done"), beautiful, and my makeup and hair would fit my style and comfort level. She did an incredible job and i've never felt prettier in my life, and man was it durable! It POURED rain at my outdoor ceremony and I still looked damn good. She was hilarious, personable, professional, and incredibly talented. I couldn’t recommend her more highly, especially for a destination wedding or adventure elopement.

Sent on 07/04/2019

christina · Married on 05/26/2019

AMAZING Wedding Styling

Anne and her team are the ONLY choice when it comes to wedding day styling! I found Anne after having her style me as a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding. I was thrilled that she was available for my date the following year. Anne flew out on NYC for my trial and PA for my wedding. She was knowledgeable, flexible and easy to work with. I worked with Anne and Kat on my wedding day. They were an absolute pleasure. Anne and Kat ran on time, came with great energy and made every single bridesmaid and mom look GORGEOUS. I couldn't have been happier with my own styling and even on an unseasonably humid day in May, I looked just as good at the end of the night as I did in the beginning. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/01/2019

K.b. · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly recommend!!

Anne Timss did an amazing job doing the makeup for me (the bride) and my bridal party! The positive energy that she brought was fun and calming. She is very talented, personable, and professional. I highly recommend her for wedding makeup!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Sivona · Married on 01/26/2019

Anne is Awesome!

Anne was fantastic. We had a hair trial beforehand and she took all of my feedback and made my dreams come true on my wedding day. She was professional and amazingly quick. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 8
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 9
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 10
  • Shaina

Shaina Kubissa · Married on 12/28/2018

Let me save you some time, just book Anne and Jessica!

I had a bunch of cancellations and ended up looking for makeup and hair stylist within 2 wks of our elopement. Anne was so responsive to my messages after suffering through no response people with a super last minute, out in the middle of nowhere style need. If you check out Anne's https://www.annetimss.com/ or Paperdolls NW https://paperdollsnw.com/ websites you can tell they're legit. But let me tell you, when you've been sick for days and have had no sleep for 2 nights in a row and dealing with a sick and grumpy non-sleeping toddler with a sunrise elopement, the hope you'll look somewhat decent is slim to none. But Anne and Jessica were some fairy godmothers working some magic on my frizz hair and dark circled puff face at 5am. I loveddd how it all turned out and felt so beautiful! I was on the coast being rained on and hiked half a mile for our ceremony in the mud and all, but my hair and makeup on my sister and I still held up! Book them, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Becca

Becca Jones · Married on 11/26/2018

I feel utterly tranformed

Annnnnnne. Where have you been my whole life?! Your makeup class last night made me feel confident in my ability to create photo worthy brows.
    💖
    After you showed me how to cover those under eye mom circles— I felt like I was giving off the look of a well rested tween.
    💖
    And tight lining?! How did I never know about this.
    💖

You are clearly the top of your industry and an overall fun/hilarious lady to learn from.
    💖
    Thank you for transforming me into the confident/cool mama I always dreamed of being.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Kate

Kate Retherford · Married on 10/13/2018

Anne is the best of the best!

I worked with Anne for my engagement photos, boudoir shoot, and wedding day - after every session I somehow think she made me look even more beautiful than the previous time!

I highly recommend not only Anne, but her team as well. They made my mom, my MIL, and my bridesmaids looks phenomenal for the wedding. Plus, it was totally stress free working with her and her team - which is a must-have for any bride-to-be!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Candache

Candace · Married on 10/05/2018

Just Magical!

I hired Anne about 5 months into my 2 year engagement. That being sais, I had a long time to get to know her and although I was on the other side of the country, felt like not only did I hire an artist for my hair (and makeup artist for my sister) but also made a friend. Anne was very friendly and professional from moment one. I am from New York, and was getting married in New Orleans. Unbeknownst to me, Anne was actually from Washington State, but was listed as a vendor for New Orleans, and after fawning over her amazing work, hired her as my artist. She actualy cleared everything up when she told me she does weddings all over the world and spends most of Octiber in New Orleans Styling Weddings and events, so my wedding would fit right in with everything. I was thrilled. Fast worward a year and a half and Anne arrived at my hotel in the French Quarter, and created the most magical, insanely stunning and romantic hairstyle I've ever seen. It was exactally what i was picturing and couldnt be happier. Not only was everyone commenting on my hair in awe, people were still complimenting it the NEXT DAY, after partying all night, sleeping on it and going to a boozy brunch the next morning. It lasted almost 48 hours before I needed to wash my hair haha. I am so so thankful, not only for the amazing work she did on me (shes a hair magician ladies), she made my very insecure sister who never wears makeup due to rosacea and other skin issues, look like a glowing, confident woman who was comfortable enough to hold her head high as my bridesmaid. She kept looking at herself in reflection and smiling, really meant the world to me. Don't hesitate to hire Anne, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 11
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 12
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 13
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 14

Kristen · Married on 08/10/2018

Anne and Jessica were a great duo for my wedding in August. 7 people needed to have hair and make up completed for my wedding so it was a long morning, but they got everyone done early! My hair and make up turned out AMAZING! I completely changed what I wanted to do with my hair on the wedding day. Jessica went with the flow and my hair came out exactly like I wanted! It was also nice that it felt like Anne and Jessica were just extensions of my wedding crew. It's a bit of an intimate morning getting ready with your closest family and friends. Anne and Jessica fit in with everyone perfectly and were being silly with us the whole day. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so great!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Connie · Married on 08/04/2018

Anne did the makeup and hair for my daughter's wedding on Hood Canal. She was so fantastic to work with. From the first time I contacted her she was very professional and put me at ease about how she would be able to get 12 hair and makeups done and 9 shaves for the guys. My daughter did a pre-trial a couple months before the wedding and Anne was able to achieve the look my daughter was looking for, which was a more natural look. The day of the wedding Anne and her group showed up early in the morning and stayed until mid-afternoon. All the makeup artists that she brought were so talented. And the one hair stylist she had did such an incredible job on everyone's hair. We had many requests for different styles of hair and the stylist was able to achieve all the requests. We all had so many compliments on how natural and beautiful our makeup was. If you are looking for a makeup artist/hair stylist hire Anne asap. We booked her a year in advance.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Molly · Married on 07/21/2018

Anne & Jessica were amazing. I worked with Anne a few times throughout the course of our wedding journey, and I don't think it would have been quite as amazing if it wasn't for her. My hair & makeup the day of were so on point everyone was complimenting me all night. I cannot say enough good things about my experience and Anne is truly one of a kind.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Nina A. · Married on 07/21/2018

Anne was fantastic!

Anne and her team did an amazing job with makeup and hair for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law. They were timely, flexible, and did a great job listening to what we wanted. So happy we got to work with them!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jean Marie · Married on 07/14/2018

Anne and Jessica were perfect! They did hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and my mother-in-law to be. They were wonderfully accomodating, fun to work with and professional.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Alex · Married on 04/21/2018

I booked hair and makeup for my wedding day through Anne's associate team and could not have been happier. I am a person who does not wear makeup day to day but I wanted to look "picture perfect" for what was the most photographed day of my life. Beth and Jessica were so much fun to spend my morning with and I wish they could be around while I got ready every morning. They effortlessly captured the vibe I was going for and helped transform me into Wedding Me. The makeup lasted forever -- I got ready at around 7am and the makeup didn't budge until I vigorously scrubbed my face that night. They also did hair and makeup for my mom and she was thrilled with how she looked!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Carson · Married on 02/04/2018

Anne is simply the best! She came to Mexico for our wedding and was seriously a lifesaver! She not only got me ready for our day before shoot but came to the rescue when I had been ill the entire night before the wedding! She helped modify the schedule and set me up with a much needed face mask for my dark circles! You would never know I had been up the entire night before my wedding, she made me look like the best version of myself! My mom and mother in law (who never wear much makeup and were nervous about getting their hair and makeup done) looked fabulous as well! Thank you for everything Anne! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 15
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 16
  • Arianna

Arianna Myhre · Married on 11/18/2017

Anne, the hair and makeup QUEEN!

I found Anne through a friend and looked at her work on Instagram and immediately knew I had to book her for my wedding. Her makeup artistry was exactly what I wanted. Anne was professional, relaxed and so personable throughout the entire process. She was happy to answer all my questions and give me tips/tricks for weeks/days before the big day. I brought my mom along for the makeup and hair trial a few months before my wedding, and my mom was even blown away with how amazing Anne was--hair and makeup aside, Anne goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable, relaxed and in a good mood! On my wedding day, Anne and an amazing group of woman came up to Whidbey Island (at 5:30AM!!) and styled me, my mom, my mother in law and my EIGHT bride maids in a relaxed, calm fashion. I'm still in awe they were able to wrangle us all and transform us within a whole morning. Anne and her crew were so thoughtful, listened to all of our requests and made us all feel relaxed on the big day! Anne, you are the best and I'm so thankful to you and your crew for styling me on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 17
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 18
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 19
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 20

Anna · Married on 08/04/2017

Anne Timss and her assistant Shyn did a beautiful job in making myself (the bride), bridesmaids (4), and mothers (2) feel pampered on my wedding day. Anne is very timely in her responses to emails, she is professional, and has a creative eye for hair and makeup. She is very personable and easy to talk to. I am a complete amateur when it comes to hair and makeup, but when I described my vision to Anne she gave me exactly what I wanted and more. She offered beauty suggestions for my hair and skin type that will help me beyond our time together. I would highly recommend Anne and her team for any beauty necessities. I hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Julie · Married on 07/22/2017

Anne was amazing!! She truly went above and beyond to make sure everyone loved their hair and makeup. Particularly the bride's! She even did a second hair trial when the first one didn't turn out exactly as I wanted (my fault because I didn't realize I would need hair extensions to accomplish the look I wanted). The second time was absolutely perfect as was the wedding day. I received so many comments about how awesome my hair was and it's all thanks to Anne!! Her make-up was understated but perfectly beautiful - exactly like I wanted. Anne is the best!!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Madi · Married on 07/16/2017

Anne is amazing!! If you are looking for someone to do your hair and makeup she is your gal. She did a beautiful updo and makeup for me on my wedding day, along with all of my bridesmaids. She managed the time we had great and we were done on time and off to pictures. I couldn't have asked for anything better on my wedding day, Anne you are incredible!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Anne did a fantastic job on my hair and make-up. I typically do not wear a lot of make-up even when going out, and I was worried that I would look over done/not myself on my wedding day. Anne did an amazing job making me feel like my best self!

Not only is she very talented. She is also professional and quick to answer emails. Anne and her crew arrived on time to our wedding and made all of my bridesmaids feel very special. I highly recommend her services for your wedding!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Nhien · Married on 04/29/2017

Anne was an absolute joy to work with. I booked her to do hair and makeup for my wedding on April 29. She was professional and so responsive from start to finish. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, so having to hire someone to do my hair and makeup on my wedding day was definitely a challenge as I did not even know where to start. I contacted a few vendors, but decided to go with Anne because of her talent, professionalism and responsiveness. I still remember when I first reached out to her via email in the summer of last year, I received a response within 30 mins?! We exchanged texts and emails throughout the process and Anne always replied almost right away. I might not know much about makeup, but what I do know is Anne for sure knows how to put a bridezilla at ease :) Working with Anne was definitely one of the best decisions that I had made during the planning process. From when we first met for trial to the big day, Anne was always fun and with lots of interesting stories from her extensive travels and not to mention she was VERY FAST. She knew exactly what I wanted and I had never felt more beautiful :) Thank you, Anne. So here's an advice to all the bride-to-be's out there looking for an amazing hair and makeup artist: Go with Anne! You can thank me later! ;)

Sent on 05/08/2017

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2017

Anne made our wedding wonderful! From the beginning she had amazing communication, was very quick to respond and accommodate. My hair style for the trial was not easy and she spent over 3 hours with me making sure I liked it. On the day of the wedding she made my bridesmaids and I feel naturally beautiful. Her team was on time, very nice and made us look exactly the way we asked. Anne is so personable, a lot of fun and made me feel as ease on the wedding day:) I've never felt more beautiful. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Keely · Married on 12/17/2016

Anne and her team did an amazing job with my wedding! Providing hair and makeup for 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, grandmother of the bride and flower girl all in a timely manner on site at the wedding venue. Also, included for the bride is a touchup kit including the lipstick used during makeup for reapplication, and other goodies! All of my girls also received samples of the lipstick used on them including a clear gloss for my flower girl. The hair and makeup provided by Anne and her team was natural and made everyone look beautiful, but not overdone. I would highly recommend Anne as she went above and beyond coordinating with my photographer to ensure all the hair and makeup would be done according to schedule. Anne is also very responsive and always responded within a couple hours if not instantly.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2016

Anne is that rare combination of consummate professional and FUN. She was recommended by a friend, and I'm so grateful! I was looking for polished-but-still-like-me hair and make-up for my wedding. I loved how it looked at the trial, but I was surprised that it was actually a little TOO low-key (I guess I've had bad experiences at make-up counters...)
    I asked Anne if we could crank it up a bit on the big day. "That was a 2/10, and I'm thinking more a 4/10."
    Ask, and you shall receive. My hair and make-up was perfect, and even survived through the first windstorm of the year!
    HIGHLY recommend. Go with Anne--you'll be glad you did!

Sent on 12/20/2016

sia · Married on 10/08/2016

WOW!! I cannot express how perfect working with Anne Timss was!! She was quick to reply to questions, understood what 'look' I wanted, and seriously helped make a big day a perfect, stressless day. I felt so so glamours and still like myself. She even knew how to include my 12 year old step daughter in the make-up world. My step daughter does not wear make up but for this occasion i wanted her to feel special and still be herself, Anne hit it out of the park!!!!!! We both felt glamours and the best versions of ourselves!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Anne and her skills!!

Sent on 01/05/2017