Anne Timss Makeup Artist Reviews

Anne Timss Makeup Artist 5
Anne Timss Makeup Artist 6
  • Shaina

Shaina Kubissa · Married on 12/28/2018

Let me save you some time, just book Anne and Jessica!

I had a bunch of cancellations and ended up looking for makeup and hair stylist within 2 wks of our elopement. Anne was so responsive to my messages after suffering through no response people with a super last minute, out in the middle of nowhere style need. If you check out Anne's https://www.annetimss.com/ or Paperdolls NW https://paperdollsnw.com/ websites you can tell they're legit. But let me tell you, when you've been sick for days and have had no sleep for 2 nights in a row and dealing with a sick and grumpy non-sleeping toddler with a sunrise elopement, the hope you'll look somewhat decent is slim to none. But Anne and Jessica were some fairy godmothers working some magic on my frizz hair and dark circled puff face at 5am. I loveddd how it all turned out and felt so beautiful! I was on the coast being rained on and hiked half a mile for our ceremony in the mud and all, but my hair and makeup on my sister and I still held up! Book them, you will not be disappointed!

• Becca

Becca Jones · Married on 11/26/2018

I feel utterly tranformed

Annnnnnne. Where have you been my whole life?! Your makeup class last night made me feel confident in my ability to create photo worthy brows.
    💖
    After you showed me how to cover those under eye mom circles— I felt like I was giving off the look of a well rested tween.
    💖
    And tight lining?! How did I never know about this.
    💖

You are clearly the top of your industry and an overall fun/hilarious lady to learn from.
    💖
    Thank you for transforming me into the confident/cool mama I always dreamed of being.

• Kate

Kate Retherford · Married on 10/13/2018

Anne is the best of the best!

I worked with Anne for my engagement photos, boudoir shoot, and wedding day - after every session I somehow think she made me look even more beautiful than the previous time!

I highly recommend not only Anne, but her team as well. They made my mom, my MIL, and my bridesmaids looks phenomenal for the wedding. Plus, it was totally stress free working with her and her team - which is a must-have for any bride-to-be!

• Candache

Candace · Married on 10/05/2018

Just Magical!

I hired Anne about 5 months into my 2 year engagement. That being sais, I had a long time to get to know her and although I was on the other side of the country, felt like not only did I hire an artist for my hair (and makeup artist for my sister) but also made a friend. Anne was very friendly and professional from moment one. I am from New York, and was getting married in New Orleans. Unbeknownst to me, Anne was actually from Washington State, but was listed as a vendor for New Orleans, and after fawning over her amazing work, hired her as my artist. She actualy cleared everything up when she told me she does weddings all over the world and spends most of Octiber in New Orleans Styling Weddings and events, so my wedding would fit right in with everything. I was thrilled. Fast worward a year and a half and Anne arrived at my hotel in the French Quarter, and created the most magical, insanely stunning and romantic hairstyle I've ever seen. It was exactally what i was picturing and couldnt be happier. Not only was everyone commenting on my hair in awe, people were still complimenting it the NEXT DAY, after partying all night, sleeping on it and going to a boozy brunch the next morning. It lasted almost 48 hours before I needed to wash my hair haha. I am so so thankful, not only for the amazing work she did on me (shes a hair magician ladies), she made my very insecure sister who never wears makeup due to rosacea and other skin issues, look like a glowing, confident woman who was comfortable enough to hold her head high as my bridesmaid. She kept looking at herself in reflection and smiling, really meant the world to me. Don't hesitate to hire Anne, you will be so happy you did!

Anne Timss Makeup Artist 7
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 8
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 9
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 10

Kristen · Married on 08/10/2018

Anne and Jessica were a great duo for my wedding in August. 7 people needed to have hair and make up completed for my wedding so it was a long morning, but they got everyone done early! My hair and make up turned out AMAZING! I completely changed what I wanted to do with my hair on the wedding day. Jessica went with the flow and my hair came out exactly like I wanted! It was also nice that it felt like Anne and Jessica were just extensions of my wedding crew. It's a bit of an intimate morning getting ready with your closest family and friends. Anne and Jessica fit in with everyone perfectly and were being silly with us the whole day. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so great!!

Connie · Married on 08/04/2018

Anne did the makeup and hair for my daughter's wedding on Hood Canal. She was so fantastic to work with. From the first time I contacted her she was very professional and put me at ease about how she would be able to get 12 hair and makeups done and 9 shaves for the guys. My daughter did a pre-trial a couple months before the wedding and Anne was able to achieve the look my daughter was looking for, which was a more natural look. The day of the wedding Anne and her group showed up early in the morning and stayed until mid-afternoon. All the makeup artists that she brought were so talented. And the one hair stylist she had did such an incredible job on everyone's hair. We had many requests for different styles of hair and the stylist was able to achieve all the requests. We all had so many compliments on how natural and beautiful our makeup was. If you are looking for a makeup artist/hair stylist hire Anne asap. We booked her a year in advance.

Molly · Married on 07/21/2018

Anne & Jessica were amazing. I worked with Anne a few times throughout the course of our wedding journey, and I don't think it would have been quite as amazing if it wasn't for her. My hair & makeup the day of were so on point everyone was complimenting me all night. I cannot say enough good things about my experience and Anne is truly one of a kind.

Nina A. · Married on 07/21/2018

Anne was fantastic!

Anne and her team did an amazing job with makeup and hair for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law. They were timely, flexible, and did a great job listening to what we wanted. So happy we got to work with them!!

Jean Marie · Married on 07/14/2018

Anne and Jessica were perfect! They did hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and my mother-in-law to be. They were wonderfully accomodating, fun to work with and professional.

Alex · Married on 04/21/2018

I booked hair and makeup for my wedding day through Anne's associate team and could not have been happier. I am a person who does not wear makeup day to day but I wanted to look "picture perfect" for what was the most photographed day of my life. Beth and Jessica were so much fun to spend my morning with and I wish they could be around while I got ready every morning. They effortlessly captured the vibe I was going for and helped transform me into Wedding Me. The makeup lasted forever -- I got ready at around 7am and the makeup didn't budge until I vigorously scrubbed my face that night. They also did hair and makeup for my mom and she was thrilled with how she looked!

Carson · Married on 02/04/2018

Anne is simply the best! She came to Mexico for our wedding and was seriously a lifesaver! She not only got me ready for our day before shoot but came to the rescue when I had been ill the entire night before the wedding! She helped modify the schedule and set me up with a much needed face mask for my dark circles! You would never know I had been up the entire night before my wedding, she made me look like the best version of myself! My mom and mother in law (who never wear much makeup and were nervous about getting their hair and makeup done) looked fabulous as well! Thank you for everything Anne! I cannot recommend her enough!

Anne Timss Makeup Artist 11
    Anne Timss Makeup Artist 12

Anna · Married on 08/04/2017

Anne Timss and her assistant Shyn did a beautiful job in making myself (the bride), bridesmaids (4), and mothers (2) feel pampered on my wedding day. Anne is very timely in her responses to emails, she is professional, and has a creative eye for hair and makeup. She is very personable and easy to talk to. I am a complete amateur when it comes to hair and makeup, but when I described my vision to Anne she gave me exactly what I wanted and more. She offered beauty suggestions for my hair and skin type that will help me beyond our time together. I would highly recommend Anne and her team for any beauty necessities. I hope to work with her again in the future.

Julie · Married on 07/22/2017

Anne was amazing!! She truly went above and beyond to make sure everyone loved their hair and makeup. Particularly the bride's! She even did a second hair trial when the first one didn't turn out exactly as I wanted (my fault because I didn't realize I would need hair extensions to accomplish the look I wanted). The second time was absolutely perfect as was the wedding day. I received so many comments about how awesome my hair was and it's all thanks to Anne!! Her make-up was understated but perfectly beautiful - exactly like I wanted. Anne is the best!!!

Madi · Married on 07/16/2017

Anne is amazing!! If you are looking for someone to do your hair and makeup she is your gal. She did a beautiful updo and makeup for me on my wedding day, along with all of my bridesmaids. She managed the time we had great and we were done on time and off to pictures. I couldn't have asked for anything better on my wedding day, Anne you are incredible!!

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Anne did a fantastic job on my hair and make-up. I typically do not wear a lot of make-up even when going out, and I was worried that I would look over done/not myself on my wedding day. Anne did an amazing job making me feel like my best self!

Not only is she very talented. She is also professional and quick to answer emails. Anne and her crew arrived on time to our wedding and made all of my bridesmaids feel very special. I highly recommend her services for your wedding!

Nhien · Married on 04/29/2017

Anne was an absolute joy to work with. I booked her to do hair and makeup for my wedding on April 29. She was professional and so responsive from start to finish. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, so having to hire someone to do my hair and makeup on my wedding day was definitely a challenge as I did not even know where to start. I contacted a few vendors, but decided to go with Anne because of her talent, professionalism and responsiveness. I still remember when I first reached out to her via email in the summer of last year, I received a response within 30 mins?! We exchanged texts and emails throughout the process and Anne always replied almost right away. I might not know much about makeup, but what I do know is Anne for sure knows how to put a bridezilla at ease :) Working with Anne was definitely one of the best decisions that I had made during the planning process. From when we first met for trial to the big day, Anne was always fun and with lots of interesting stories from her extensive travels and not to mention she was VERY FAST. She knew exactly what I wanted and I had never felt more beautiful :) Thank you, Anne. So here's an advice to all the bride-to-be's out there looking for an amazing hair and makeup artist: Go with Anne! You can thank me later! ;)

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2017

Anne made our wedding wonderful! From the beginning she had amazing communication, was very quick to respond and accommodate. My hair style for the trial was not easy and she spent over 3 hours with me making sure I liked it. On the day of the wedding she made my bridesmaids and I feel naturally beautiful. Her team was on time, very nice and made us look exactly the way we asked. Anne is so personable, a lot of fun and made me feel as ease on the wedding day:) I've never felt more beautiful. Thank you again!

Keely · Married on 12/17/2016

Anne and her team did an amazing job with my wedding! Providing hair and makeup for 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, grandmother of the bride and flower girl all in a timely manner on site at the wedding venue. Also, included for the bride is a touchup kit including the lipstick used during makeup for reapplication, and other goodies! All of my girls also received samples of the lipstick used on them including a clear gloss for my flower girl. The hair and makeup provided by Anne and her team was natural and made everyone look beautiful, but not overdone. I would highly recommend Anne as she went above and beyond coordinating with my photographer to ensure all the hair and makeup would be done according to schedule. Anne is also very responsive and always responded within a couple hours if not instantly.

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2016

Anne is that rare combination of consummate professional and FUN. She was recommended by a friend, and I'm so grateful! I was looking for polished-but-still-like-me hair and make-up for my wedding. I loved how it looked at the trial, but I was surprised that it was actually a little TOO low-key (I guess I've had bad experiences at make-up counters...)
    I asked Anne if we could crank it up a bit on the big day. "That was a 2/10, and I'm thinking more a 4/10."
    Ask, and you shall receive. My hair and make-up was perfect, and even survived through the first windstorm of the year!
    HIGHLY recommend. Go with Anne--you'll be glad you did!

sia · Married on 10/08/2016

WOW!! I cannot express how perfect working with Anne Timss was!! She was quick to reply to questions, understood what 'look' I wanted, and seriously helped make a big day a perfect, stressless day. I felt so so glamours and still like myself. She even knew how to include my 12 year old step daughter in the make-up world. My step daughter does not wear make up but for this occasion i wanted her to feel special and still be herself, Anne hit it out of the park!!!!!! We both felt glamours and the best versions of ourselves!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Anne and her skills!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

I loved working with Anne, she was wonderful! She is so sweet, professional, and has loads of experience (and you can tell!) She knew just what to do with my hair to make it behave and look it's best. All her makeup is top notch, it stayed put and looked fresh all day! I felt so beautiful thanks to her lovely work, and everybody gushed over how perfect my look was.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Anne Timss Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you Kate! I really enjoyed working with you and wish you ALL the happiness in your marriage and life
    XO
    Anne
  • O

Oana · Married on 09/01/2016

I couldn't be happier to have hired Anne to do my hair and make up for my wedding in Honolulu, Hawaii, as it was one of my best wedding investments. Anne is not only an INCREDIBLY talented and industry established make up artist, but she does amazing hair as well. She was extremely punctual both on the wedding day and before my rehearsal dinner when she came to do my trial hair/make-up, one day before the wedding. On the wedding day, she punctually arrived with an assistant and followed the timeline to the second. I was never once worried we wouldn't be on time as I knew I was in great hands. I am so thankful that she traveled to Hawaii to be there for me on my wedding day, I will never forget it. Also, all my wedding pictures are timelessly flawless thanks to her. Thank you, Anne!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Anne Timss Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank YOU! for having me be a part of your day. Your wedding in Hawaii will always be in my heart, love you!
    XOXO

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2016

Hands down the BEST MAKEUP EXPERIENCE PERIOD.

I've probably gotten my makeup professionally done two dozen times and have never been blown away like I was with Anne. She is one of the most talented makeup artist I've ever worked with; she is meticulously detail oriented, professional, and down-to-earth. This is truly her craft and the passion is evident from the first time you meet her. I can’t begin to tell you how selective I am with makeup artists, and Anne Timss was for sure the best glam squad decision I made for my wedding day.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Thank you Jennifer!!
    XOXO
    Anne
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/09/2016

I hired Anne and her wonderful team for my wedding in July 2016. She was absolutely incredible! Not only was she completely professional and efficient, she was so much fun to be around and eased all my nerves! I have never seen my hair or make-up look prettier than it did that day. When she was finished, she felt more like a friend than a vendor I hired. I will definitely hire her for any special occasion I have in the future. I have already recommended her to all my friends and will continue to do so.

Suzzaynne · Married on 05/22/2016

I would totally reccomend hiring Anne! She is so professional and skilled in hair and makeup. She took care of all of my bridesmaids and they are a seriously picky set of ladies!
    I couldn't be happier with her services and if I ever need her for a special event she is the first person I plan to call

Sent on 06/11/2016