AnnaBelle Events

Columbia, MO View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

We Are Experience Makers. Over the last nine years, AnnaBelle Events has become known for coordinating flawless events and designing unique celebrations. Our team specializes in providing Wedding Planning, Event Planning and Industry Expertise.

Plan like a pro with our Online Wedding Planning platform, or in person with Wedding Management or Full Service packages.

Grace Married on 06/04/2016
    Anne Churchill was AMAZING!!! She was always available and responded quickly when we had a question. Anne has connections and has done business with many rental businesses and was able to take care of that for us. She has done this for awhile now and had numerous suggestions and pictures that helped us make those important decisions. Since she is selling invitations now, we were able to have all printed materials for wedding done through her. Her team was extremely efficient setting up and day of wedding keeping us on schedule. I did not wear a watch and just wanted to enjoy myself...I did! Thank you Anne Churchill of Annabelle Events!
    Jill Married on 06/04/2016
    Anne was an absolute dream to work with! She was on top of everything and so sweet! Leading up to the wedding, she was very flexible with meeting times and always willing to stay a little late. She walked us through the invitation design process and they turned out perfectly! She was a wonderful collaborator! On the day of the wedding, Anne and her staff were extremely professional and helpful. They easily maneuvered an 18 person wedding party. Everything ran so smoothly and I was worry free! I had total faith in Anne and she delivered! It was the most perfect wedding and I'm so thankful for all her hard work.
    Danielle Married on 05/29/2016
    Morgan at AnnaBelle Events was a life savior. I didn't have to worry about anything at my Wedding. Once she came along I turned to her for everything and she handled everything and more I asked. She was prepared and knew exactly how to keep me, my groom, parents on both sides, wedding party AND guests all happy all night long. If I voiced any uncertainty or concern she took care of it. I had many people throughout the evening ask who Morgan was and compliment her. I would highly recommend using AnnaBelle Events and I HIGHLY recommend Morgan. If there is anything I could of done different I would of purchased a bigger package with them. Morgan made every penny spent well worth it. Thank you AnnaBelle Events, thank YOU Morgan! You are simply the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Les Bourgeois Vineyards Les Bourgeois Vineyards Winery Weddings

This vendor is a "house favorite" on Les Bourgeois vendor recommendations list.

Abell DJ Company Abell DJ Company Wedding DJs

Premier Entertainment highly recommends this vendor. Very easy to work with.

A-1 Party and Event Rental A-1 Party and Event Rental Wedding Rentals

Anne and her team are fantastic to work with! She is always on top of everything during planning coordinating an event or wedding. She will go above and beyond for any of her clients and always has a great upbeat personality. If you are looking for a planner that is detailed, professional and on top of things make sure to contact Anne!!

2409 Bremerton Ct, 206 Corporate Lake Columbia, MO, 65203

Appointments Needed, please email us to schedule a consultation.
Location of (AnnaBelle Events)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding