Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela

Phoenix, AZ View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Angie Evans – Makeup Artist Angela is a Hair & Makeup Aritst specializing in timeless (but fun!) wedding day looks. Lead artist Angie finds purpose in helping her brides feel good about themselves. Angie hopes that after time in her makeup chair, each and every bride will turn to the mirror and love what they see. Angie and her team of talented professionals seek to make sure each bride feels as beautiful and confident as they look. In order to achieve this, they’ll take the time to get to know your style, setting you up for a look that’s a flawless reflection of you.

Angie Evans – Makeup Artist Angela offers a variety of wedding day beauty services. Her hair and makeup services include:

• Hair trial
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Cayla R. Married on 03/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A beautiful soul - book her now!!

To this day, I have no idea how I actually found Angie BUT I am so lucky I did! My biggest stress for my wedding was finding a make-up & hair artist that made me feel like myself - and she did just that and then some. Being an out of state bride, I appreciated her communication and flexibility. Not to mention, she taught me so much about my skin and helped me develop a better routine prior to the wedding. She is a genuine and honest person that I truly needed during my wedding journey. I gave her the most challenging line up (a friend that never wears make-up, a mom that worries about every detail, an indecisive bride, and a mom who was going through an emotional roller coaster) and she knocked every single one out of the park! Angie - you are amazing!! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and for just being you!!

Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela's reply:

Cayla!!! OMG, thank you so much for this review. I'm beyond happy you found me. I enjoyed working with you from start to finish, girlfriend. I hope your day was absolutely amazing! So much love to you!! XO
    Amalia W. Married on 10/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Do yourself a favor and hire Angie!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Angie. She is so extremely talented; a true artist and I feel so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her and get to know her over the last year. Not only does Angie do amazing work , but she also taught me the basics of makeup (I have never worn makeup before meeting her) and provided me with the best advice for preparing for my big day. She went above and beyond to make sure my bridesmaids, my mom, my mother-in-law, and I were all taken care of. I knew I feel so lucky to have gotten to work with her and hope to have an opportunity to do so again in the future. She's the best of the best!

Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela's reply:

Amalia!!! You are EVERYTHING!!! Thank you so so much for such kind words. I enjoyed every damn second working with you. Still obsessed with the day look we created AND the incredible wedding look we chose. That lip. :) We will for sure cross paths again in the future! Big hugs!
    Christina R. Married on 08/28/2021

Elegant Makeup

Angie was amazing from Day 1. We did engagement photos at a destination a few hours away from Angie’s studio. I was a little worried that it wouldn’t last for our sunset photos but my hair and makeup lasted all day! She really knew what colors would go well with my skin tone and what photographs well.

After seeing how my engagement photos turned out it was only obviously that I booked her for my wedding day. Unfortunately, due to COVID, we had to reschedule our wedding another year out. During this time, Angie moved to a different state. Angie was very communicative during this process and ensured her clients that she would be available to get a rehearsal done and be there for the wedding. Her reassurance and commitment took a lot of stress off of thinking I had to find another hair and makeup person.

During my rehearsal, I thought I wanted an up-do for the day of. As Angie was curling my hair, she played around with what I would look like if my hair was down before putting up my hair. We both looked at each other and ended up liking her suggestion so much more!

On our wedding day, her and her assistant were SO great. They were so fun to be around and honestly made getting ready on the day of unforgettable. We chatted it up the whole morning. I couldn’t recommend Angie more!

Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela's reply:

Girlfriend!!! I cannot thank you enough for this honest and beautiful review. You are the best.

I adored every opportunity we had together. You are such a bad ass, and made my job so easy and fun, honestly. Wishing you and Brian a beautiful, connected, fun, and life long marriage. You deserve it! xo
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Phoenix, AZ, 98072
2069470592
Location of (Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding