Phoenix, AZ 98072 Map · Phone number

About Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela

Angie Evans – Makeup Artist Angela is a Hair & Makeup Aritst specializing in timeless (but fun!) wedding day looks. Lead artist Angie finds purpose in helping her brides feel good about themselves. Angie hopes that after time in her makeup chair, each and every bride will turn to the mirror and love what they see. Angie and her team of talented professionals seek to make sure each bride feels as beautiful and confident as they look. In order to achieve this, they’ll take the time to get to know your style, setting you up for a look that’s a flawless reflection of you.

Angie Evans – Makeup Artist Angela offers a variety of wedding day beauty services. Her hair and makeup services include:

• Hair trial
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup
Follow Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela on

Other couples have also viewed

• Moonstone Aesthetics
kellylemonphotography karishmamahesh wedding 61 51 994598 157881026112829

22 Reviews for Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela

Briannon S. · Married on 07/31/2021

Everyone looked beautiful!

Angela's associate artists Latecia and Ashley did a lovely job having all of the ladies looking absolutely beautiful. I particularly enjoyed collaborating with Latecia to develop my look as the bride. She did a great job with the your-face-but-better look, and with honoring my curly hair and coordinating with the flower crown I opted for. Ashley did a great job styling everyone's hair, even my mom's short hair was nicely coifed.

Sent on 08/03/2021

Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela's reply:

I'm so glad my Associate Team could help you pull off a beautiful wedding day! A big congrats to you and yours!

Annie E. · Married on 06/17/2020

Elopement Magic

I cannot express how thankful I am that I used Angie for my HMU. When my first makeup artist fell through two weeks before my elopement, I was devastated and now skeptical about hiring someone new. With the assistance of my wedding planner, Angie took me on and it was the best thing that could have happened! At the hair and makeup trial, she instantly made me feel at ease and I actually had fun with the process--something I had not felt up to this point while trying to plan a wedding-turned elopement in a pandemic. I knew I wanted a more natural look that was still bridal, and she somehow was able to bring out my natural features in a way that was absolutely stunning. On top of that, it seemed to take no time at all because she is such a lovely person to talk to.

In addition to this, my husband and I went on a hike after the ceremony/reception. We ended up not making it up the whole way, and had to run back down the mountain to make it for sunset at another lookout. I kid you not, I ran for about 30 min sweating and everything with a pack on, and my hair and makeup stayed PERFECT. My photographer and videographer were honestly shocked and couldn’t believe it.

There is something to be said about when an artist is a master at their craft, and I was privileged to experience that from Angie. I would highly recommend you hire her immediately. If you want the very best for your wedding day (and why wouldn’t you?) then do yourself a favor and book her now!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela's reply:

I have no words. This is possibly the best review I've ever received. I felt so honored to be at your magical elopement. I was full of love and positivity, despite the world showing so much of the contrary. You and your husband continued to put love first, and it was incredible to witness. I'd say your marriage is already off to an amazing start. Thank you for choosing me, Annie. It really was my honor. XO
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 05/24/2020

A truly & insanely talented gem of a human/artist!

Hiring Angie was without a doubt one of the best decisions I made during the wedding process. Not only is she fun, caring, and makes everyone around her feel comfortable, secure, and loved, but she is so incredibly talented. I once called her the magical unicorn of HMU. I am one of the most particular people, and (of course) that came out during the wedding process. I even did two bridal trials to make sure I knew what I wanted (I had a lot of anxiety on what look I wanted). Angie handled everything with love and she truly cares about her clients, helping them feel valued, beautiful, and making them look exactly as they have always dreamed. I got to the point of complete trust with Angie that by the time the weddings rolled around (we actually had two smaller celebrations due to COVID), Angie showed up, did my HMU and I honestly did not even direct her in the slightest in what to do. She just knows how to make her clients look flawless. Each time she created a look that made me feel flawless, natural (yet elevated), beautiful, elegant, and she is the curly hair and floral goddess!! I never thought I would be able to have such blind trust in someone...Angie made that possible. I was able to sit back, relax, and actually just enjoy my wedding celebrations without a care in the world. I could just trust she knew exactly what to do with absolutely no guidance. Anyone would be lucky to have her by their side throughout the entire wedding process. Don’t think twice, just book her. You won’t be disappointed. She is a true gem and such a talent! Plus she’ll make you laugh which is exactly what you need on your wedding day!

Ps- Angie’s makeup and hair will last all day. In the beach wind, up a mountain, in the snow, in the desert heat. You’ll look flawless literally until you go to bed that night. (Her hair will also last as long as you allow for it - no joke when I see Angie I have pretty hair for days!)

Sent on 09/12/2020

Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela's reply:

DEVIN!!!!!!! WHAT! I love you. Thank you so much for putting all that emotion and gratitude into words. I will cherish this. I am so beyond happy to have met you- this ain't over, girl! Big hugs! XO

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Phoenix, AZ, 98072 See on map
    2069470592 (Phone number)
    Location of (Angie Evans - Makeup Artist Angela)