Everett, Everett, WA 98201 Map · Phone number

About I Love Blush.com

I Love Blush is a hair and makeup company located in Everett, Washington that services weddings throughout the Seattle area. The company specializes in professional on-site airbrush services.

Experience

Every makeup artist on the team is trained in either the art of professional makeup artistry or hair design, and each artist is certified in professional lash extension application. The team is fully prepared with in-depth consultation skills that will leave you with nothing but the industry’s best.

I Love Blush offers high-quality service options to each couple. They are ready to help you find just the right makeup for you wedding and to provide luscious lash extensions for each bridal party. The team provides services on-site, including the following:

• Airbrush makeup

urbanbridalbts 24
0116mingiejustin20090829

43 Reviews for I Love Blush.com

Kristen · Married on 08/12/2017

You must work with Karen and Shalonda. They are the BEST team. Karen was amazing during my hair trial and day of. We never felt rushed and everyone looked amazing. Shalonda is so creative when it comes to make up. I do not wear a lot of make up normally, and she made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. My make up looked very natural and I received compliments all night, as did my bridesmaids and mom

L · Married on 10/15/2016

Karen assembles a team that works with each individual to produce the best look for them. This is done in a friendly and fun way. It is a relief and treat to feel confident in how your hair and make up turn out on important occaisions!

Kristi · Married on 05/14/2016

I love blush was awesome! I set up a trial before my wedding and Karen nailed the perfect wedding hairstyle for me with the first one! Then she went on to show me different options and I loved those as well! I am not a person who wears make-up, so I was a bit nervous about wearing so much wedding make up. But, Sholanda listened to what was important to me and I was thrilled with my make-up on my wedding day. It was so natural and PERFECT! All of my girlfriends and mom looked beautiful as well! They were flexible with everyone's wants! My newly engaged friend has already asked for their contact info. I couldn't recommend I Love Blush enough!

I Love Blush.com FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial

• Simply by Tamara Nicole
    Simply by Tamara Nicole Wedding Planners

A recent bride used I Love Blush, and they did SUCH a great job! My bride Jenny is already gorgeous, but her hair and makeup just enhanced that, without being too much! I would highly recommend I Love Blush to any future brides, great work! ~Simply by Tamara Nicole~

• Lifebox Studio
    Lifebox Studio Wedding Photographers

Awesome make up artist. And they are extremely fun and nice. Really recommend them for your wedding.

• Bobbi Roth Weddings
    Bobbi Roth Weddings Wedding Planners

I adore Shannon! She instantly makes you feel at ease; she is always smiling, and she's super sweet! She has done my makeup on more than one occasion, and I always feel beautiful... I can't wait for her to do it again! Shannon is talented, professional, friendly... everything a makeup artist should be. I recommend Shannon to my brides without fail. Set up your consultation today - you won't be disappointed!

• Everett Everett, Washington, WA 98201 See on map