1205 Valorie Court, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Andres Media

We are a family owned and operated video and photo production company based in the Austin area. We have been making professional videos since 2007 and professional photos since 2009. We offer a wide range of video production and photography packages accommodating all price ranges. Please take some time and look through our website at our packages and video and photo samples.

SaraWilson
SaraWilson10

• Videos 3

4 Reviews for Andres Media

Kari · Married on 10/13/2017

Greg did an amazing job with the photography and videography at our wedding. He was professional and extremely helpful with placing us and giving us tips on our to look the best while sticking with the timeline for the day. He fit in all the moments that I wanted to capture without feeling rushed, he even used the rehearsal day to scope out what locations at the venue would be best the next day so that we already knew based on sun and wind. Thank you so much Greg!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Gregory has been fantastic to work with. One of the things we were most vague about in planning our wedding was what to do about photos, as neither of us wanted to spend lots of time during the reception taking pictures. In the end we had a great mix. Gregory was very helpful and creative with suggestions for photos too.

I cannot express how thankful I am for his flexibility and professionalism. He went above and beyond on our wedding day when a wildfire broke out just before the bridal party arrived to the venue. Although I never anticipated spending two hours of our wedding day in a Walgreens parking lot while trying to figure out what to do next, we now have the whole thing documented... Those pictures are priceless and tell the most bizarre story!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Sara · Married on 01/15/2011

Greg did the videography when my husband and I got married. He also did my bridal portraits. On both occasions he was AWESOME! He is totally professional as well as fun. During the bridal portraits he made me feel totally at ease which made the pictures turn out great. Taking the bridal portraits ended up being a really fun experience! He captured all the important events of the wedding day in the video. When I watched the video I realized just how much of the big day I had already forgotten. I am so thankful to Greg for his ability to capture these special moments so artfully. Greg's superior talent and great personaliy make him a cut above other professionals. I can't say enough positive things about working with Greg and highly recommend him to anyone. :)

Sent on 03/21/2011

Andres Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 1205 Valorie Court Cedar Park, 78613 See on map
    5125292612 (Other Phone Number)
    5125292612 (Fax Number)