Good Luck Productions

Austin, TX View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Based out of Austin, Texas, Good Luck Productions is a wedding videography company. Owner Forrest Mason takes a cinematic approach to his work, wanting to translate the emotion and feel of the day into your video. This is done by carefully orchestrating the vows and/or speeches into a narrative that compliments the composition and movement of the shots, as well as the pacing of the edit.

Good Luck Productions offers customizable packages that to-be-weds can tailor to suit their specific needs. Some of the features included in these plans are highlight reels and raw footage. Forrest also welcomes any revisions his clients might have about their video. The final edited film is available as a digital download, as well as on a USB flash drive.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Anajulia Married on 10/10/2021

Fun and Professional

Forrest was very fun to work with and made the day flow! Our final product turned out so great and exactly what I wanted. He had such amazing ideas and also captured my vision. From the beginning he was very responsive and detailed answers to all my questions. I would 100% recommend him to anyone!
    Caitlin G. Married on 05/07/2021

Look no further!

I remember the most nerve wrecking part of my wedding was finding a photographer and videographer that I could trust and that would create beautiful work that I would cherish for years to come so when I saw Forrest’s videos on Instagram I knew I was in good hands. Forrest went out of his way to make sure that everything was how I envisioned it would be and delivered. He created such a beautiful video for me and my husband to cherish for the rest of our lives and I couldn’t be happier. He’s very professional, went out of his way to get all of the shots I told him were the most important to me and blew my expectations out of the water. Don’t hesitate to choose Forrest for your videographer. You won’t be disappointed! (I have attached photos from the video he created for us, the option to post a video wasn’t there but I wanted to at least share something from his work) 😊

Deals

Good Luck Productions 1
Gift

All videos will include drone footage (weather and FAA permitting) and audio recording at no additional price

1300 Spyglass Dr 2-103, 2-103 Austin, TX, 78746
8042011006
Location of (Good Luck Productions)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding