Orange County, Orange, CA 92859 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Bring Works

Bring Works specializes in story-driven, cinematic, documentarian, non-cheesy wedding films in Orange County, CA and Central Texas.

The Bring Works style is natural, cinematic, and observational. You won’t catch us directing too many shots at the wedding and we do our best to stay on the periphery and observe the organic moments that happen during a wedding.

The Bring Works team is a crew of shooters and editors that our owner has intentionally selected because they understand the style that we are known for. We trust our team will the utmost confidence because everyone on my crew is carefully vetted and we only work with filmmakers that are well seasoned in wedding videography.

Our approach is to work with about a dozen couples on an annual basis. This allows us to give our clients wonderful attention and we only work with people that we vibe with and couples who trust us to do what we do best.

To inquire about booking send us a messge and we will quickly reply to notify about availability and we will schedule a consultation/phone call to get to know each other a bit.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Pricing & Package Info:

You will not find a pre-packaged video menu on our website or Wedding Wire page. Every wedding is unique in what it requires to document so we exclusively offer custom tailored wedding film packages. When building your wedding film package we will consider your specific wedding itinerary, your stylistic preferences, your budget and the layout of your wedding celebration. On average, the film packages we assemble range from $4000 to $7000.

dunswalt22
dunswalt22

• Videos 2

18 Reviews for Bring Works

1 User photo

Bring Works 1

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

We love BringWorks!

Working with BringWorks for our wedding day was one of the best decisions! They captured the day perfectly, and our videos are something we will get to cherish forever. Luke and his team were punctual, professional and courteous, and we really fun to work with. We couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Caley · Married on 07/06/2018

Luke was amazing! I talked to several videographers before I found Luke and as soon as we talked on the phone I knew he was the one. He has such a calm demeanor and a willingness to work with me to make sure I was getting everything I wanted. He talked me through the packages and the whole process and just made me feel comfortable. It was SO nice to have someone who understood what we wanted and who took the time to get to know our story. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer for their hill country wedding! He was just the best and I am thankful for his and his team’s part in making our day wonderful!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Award

Bring Works FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Orange County Orange, CA, 92859 See on map