Bring Works

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Bring Works

Hello!

Thanks for checking out my Wedding Wire page.

My name is Luke Lashley and I'm a videographer based in Austin. I filmed my first wedding for a family friend when I was in 13 years old. What started as a favor evolved into a small business that allowed me to film 200+ weddings over the course of 10 years.

Today I produce wedding videos with a handpicked team of editors and wedding videographers in Central Texas. Every year we film about 20 to 30 weddings between Houston and Dallas. Our schedule fills up quickly!

The first question I always get is about pricing. Short answer is we're flexibile! Let us know what your budget is and we'll see what we can do. All of the videos you see on our Vimeo and Wedding Wire Profile were from packages between $2000 and $5000 depending on what was included.

Send me a message to check for availablity! I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,

-Luke Lashley

P.S. There's more of our work on Vimeo! www.vimeo.com/bringworks

• Videos 2

16 Reviews for Bring Works

Caley · Married on 07/06/2018

Luke was amazing! I talked to several videographers before I found Luke and as soon as we talked on the phone I knew he was the one. He has such a calm demeanor and a willingness to work with me to make sure I was getting everything I wanted. He talked me through the packages and the whole process and just made me feel comfortable. It was SO nice to have someone who understood what we wanted and who took the time to get to know our story. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer for their hill country wedding! He was just the best and I am thankful for his and his team’s part in making our day wonderful!

Aaron · Married on 06/19/2018

We love what Bring Works has created for us. They create beautiful films that capture the moment and emotions of the event!

Award

Bring Works FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 916 Springdale Rd Austin, Texas, TX 78702 See on map