Thats Amore Films

Austin, TX View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Barnhouse Productions is now Thats Amore Films! With 5 years experience in wedding cinematography, my wedding films are rare, creative, forever memorable, and professionally produced. My passion shows through my work and I truly believe there isn't anyone out there with my style of work. Most of the shots I capture of the couple are natural. I want to make my clients feel as comfortable as possible being in front of the camera. I'm stress-free, laid back, and hard working. Please go to my website for more info and to see some of my work! thatsamorefilms.com

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,550

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

Anna G. Married on 09/04/2020

Thank you, That's Amore!

Anthony was so great to work with. I contacted him only a few months before our wedding as my husband and I really weren't sure if we wanted to have a videographer at our wedding. But we are so glad that we did. We really wanted to have a recording of our vows as many said it's an out of body experience. Anthony captured them so beautifully and it was so fun (and emotional) reliving them through his film. The highlight film he put together was so incredibly lovely and we enjoyed seeing everything through his eyes from the details, first look, to our guests having a great time! His cinematography and editing skills are incredible and we are just so happy with how our films turned out. Anthony himself was so great to work with and I had such a nice experience working with him before and on the big day. I can't recommend him enough!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 12/01/2018

Can’t stop watching my video!

If you’ve landed on this page in search of a wedding videographer, look no further! That’s Amore Films and it’s owner, Antonio will make your wedding video dreams come true!!Outside of marrying my husband, choosing Tonio as our wedding videographer was the best decision I made in the whole wedding planning process. Our day was an absolute dream and we now we can relive our dream over and over again by watching our own beautifully crafted video. We can’t stop watching it. It’s perfect and I never had to provide input, guidance, etc. I trusted in Tonio’s talent and he delivered 100 times over expectations.
    The quality is exceptional. Tonio is incredibly talented and worth every dang penny. My husband’s best man commented after viewing our video, “Man, whatever you paid him, it wasn’t enough!” Do not cheap out on a videographer (or photographer either for that matter). Your day will be over in the blink of an eye and you will want to relive every moment, trust Tonio to enable you to do this. You will be so thankful, I promise you. Easiest 5 stars I have ever given!
    Amber Married on 10/27/2017
    Anthony is an amazing videographer and we are so happy he could shoot our wedding! I was not having luck finding someone who had the style of video that I wanted in my budget until on my 2nd round of thumbtack searching when Anthony reached out to me. His work was beautiful and he also offered drone photography which I really wanted. He was very responsive and answered any questions I had leading up to the wedding and once we got our videos. On the day of our wedding, Anthony was on time, possibly even early because I was late lol, and got the drone footage while he waited on us to arrive. He was professional and polite during the entire day. Anthony was like a ninja, he got so many shots during the day and half the time I didn't even know he was there. It took 3 months to get our 2 videos back, a five minute highlight film and a 46 minute feature video of all our vows and toasts. The wedding was shot with multiple camera angles and was excellent quality. Anthony is truly talented and a pleasure to work with! He definitely made our wedding video dreams come true and we will cherish them forever!

3100 Esperanza Crossing, 6334 Austin, 78758
Location of (Thats Amore Films)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding