Andrea Krout Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,300 Most Popular Price

Thank you for visiting & CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!! We are based in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area but travel all over for weddings. Our furthest yet was Vermont! Our bright, colorful & crisp photography style provides our clients with timeless images that will be forever cherished.When I am not working, I enjoy drinking wine, trying new breweries, traveling to the New Jersey shore with my husband & family, watching Harry Potter for the millionth time, & cuddling with our three adopted dogs.

We truly pride ourselves in creating a genuine & personal relationship with each couple as well as vibrantly capturing your timeless moments for your wedding day. We have perfected the balance of giggly & romantic candids mixed in with the traditional portraits that your parents will love. My husband and I were married in August 2020 and can fully understand and support what you are going through. I am here to help anyway I can, as your photographer and as a past bride..

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Muriam Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop looking elsewhere and hire Andrea

Want to feel like the most beautiful version of you on your wedding ... and then see that captured in stunning photographs, look no further! Andrea is one-of-a-kind and amazing at what she does. She'll help you craft the perfect timeline for your special day to ensure you are able to capture all pictures. She's great at ensuring everyone looks great in the large family photos while also capturing special moments of you and your spouse. She instantly puts you at ease and I could not recommend her enough.
    Victoria A. Married on 07/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Andrea is simply the best!

I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with Andrea Krout Photography. I booked a boudoir photo shoot with Andrea to give to my future husband as part of his wedding gift. To start, aside from her photography, Andrea is truly a gem and was extremely personable from the start of the process all the way through. I was a little nervous going into it because I’ve never done anything like this and her ability to make me feel extremely comfortable was remarkable. Not to mention I had SO MUCH FUN. Andrea’s talent is unmatched - from helping me with all the right poses (literally posing me because I was stiff as a board lol), to her creativity with the different shots she took, to her editing, there is no one like her! She had a quick turnaround with getting photos back and sending me my prints as well. If you are looking for a professional who is reliable, artistic, and exceptionally good at what they do, stop looking and book Andrea NOW.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 05/14/2022

The Best of the Best

If you want a photographer who takes amazing pictures, will go above and beyond for the perfect shot or to make you feel comfortable as can be, and become your new best friend- hire Andrea immediately! I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us. From the start, she was quick to respond to emails. Just from the first phone call I knew I was going to love working with her. The engagement session was so fun, and she spent so much time with us to get all the shots we wanted. A few months later, I did a boudoir shoot with her and it was the best experience ever! Doing something like that was definitely out of my comfort zone, but I honestly felt at ease the whole time with her guidance. Come wedding day, she and second photographer Emilly made the experience so easy and seamless. Talking about going above and beyond photographer duties, Andrea used a rag and club soda to clean mud off my dress. It worked, she's a magician! Also, at one point I wiped my makeup off and she offered me her makeup and even applied it on me. To even offer all that on top of working her butt off to take all the amazing pics for us... I am so thankful for her. I could go on and on, but just know that when you hire Andrea, you are getting the best of the best. Thank you so much Andrea, we love you!
  • illustration stars

Team

Rachel
Rachel
Lead Associate

Hi! I’m Rachel, a wedding and lifestyle photographer. I absolutely adore capturing all the details for your wedding day whether its getting ready with your girls, all of your perfectly curated heirlooms, or chasing the good light with you and your beau. I’ve been photographing weddings for 5 years and I still cry when couples dance for the first time together. I'm a firm believer in appreciating the little things, loving fiercely, and finding those sweet, unguarded moments! My hope is that I can make your experience with AKP as fun and easy-going as possible!

There’s a saying that a photo is worth a thousand words. Why not have photos created which are worth YOUR thousand words? I'd be honored to be the photographer who captures that for you!

Jess
Jess
Lead Associate

Hi, I'm Jess! I am absolutely obsessed with weddings and capturing love stories. When I’m not out shooting weddings, I love to travel the world and enjoy the many cultures it has to offer! Dogs are my obsession - so you already know my answer will be YES when you ask to have your fur child in your photos!

I believe photography is such an important part of your day - and it makes me happy to be responsible for capturing everything you worked so hard on creating and planning.

I can't wait to meet you & chat all things wedding!

The Paperly Studio The Paperly Studio Wedding Invitations

Andrea is amazingly talented and organized! Her creative eye allows her the ability to think outside the box and create something unique and different! i've worked with her a few times and look forward to future collaborations at special events!

Smooth Entertainment Smooth Entertainment Wedding DJs

I’ve worked with Andrea for years and her drive to make every event a success and every client happy, is truly amazing! She’s showed great communication skills throughout our time working together and is always on top of things to ensure her clients have all of the information needed before the event and are comfortable with all of their photos! I highly recommend working with Andrea.

The Baldwin The Baldwin Banquet Halls

I've had the pleasure of knowing Andrea Krout for many years. I've watched as Andrea became a talented photographer. Recently I had the opportunity to work closely with her when she organized a collaborative styled photo shoot with 6 models and 7 other photographers at Baldwin. Her attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to get beautiful photos of Baldwin, of the 2 couples and bridesmaids, the flowers, the catered food and tablescapes was very impressive. You will love working with Andrea, she is talented, honest and will give you beautiful memories to last a lifetime.

Terrain at Styer’s
Silver Sound Entertainment
4.9 out of 5 rating , 1,954 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

1925 Lawrence Road Havertown, PA, 19083
Location of (Andrea Krout Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding