212 Hickory Drive, Fleetwood, PA 19522 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date

About Rooted Image Photography

Located in Fleetwood, Pennsylvania, Rooted Image Photography is a photography service telling couples’ story through their photos. Memories are the roots of every family, and images help roots grow deeper.

The husband and wife team at Rooted Image Photography infuse their photos with couples’ unique personality to create a breathtaking result. There isn't anything more rewarding than capturing life’s precious moments. They offer photojournalistic, natural, vintage, and traditional-styled images, and can provide engagement and trash the dress shoots, in addition to wedding portraits. Rooted Image Photography will put in additional hours, travel to multiple locations for a shoot, and provide a second shooter to ensure the most quality service possible. They create a fun, energetic, and wholesome environment to meet the needs and visions of every couple. Couples can receive their high-resolution photographs in prints, digital files, canvas, and even save the dates. Other services provided include:

• Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Toning
  • Travel/destination weddings
Follow Rooted Image Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Konnor & Samantha Photography

67 Reviews for Rooted Image Photography

• Jacob

Jacob T. · Married on 06/20/2021

Awesome People!

First off, let me just start by saying the Emily and Joe are two of the most fun people you could spend 10 hours with. My wife and I went to a bridal show in Allentown and spoke to a few photographers. The following day or two later I received and email from Rooted Image asking to talk about our wedding. We never even spoke to them at the bridal show! From the first time my wife and I spoke to Emily over skype we were sold. She explained to us why she got into wedding photography and it just made me feel like they weren't only trying to run a business but also were doing it because they were passionate about it. Emily did our engagement photos and we spent a few hours together and she made us feel like a friend rather than a client. The planning for the wedding day was such a breeze because of the forms and such she has to help. The day of the wedding they were the easiest people to work with. If my wife wanted a certain photo even though we maybe didn't previously discuss it, Emily and Joe were so on board! I felt bad that weren't able to join in on the festivities of the night as much because they were working because I felt like they were more of our friends. After the wedding we got our photos back pretty quick and they look AMAZING! We even splurged a bit and got a BEAUTIFUL photo album through them. I highly recommend Rooted Image Photography to just about everyone! You will not regret any of it and you will gain to awesome friends in the process! Thank you both again so much! We love the photos and we are so happy you were able to spend our big day with us!

Sent on 06/16/2021
  • Lindsay

Lindsay F. · Married on 06/12/2021

AMAZING Husband and Wife Team!

We first met Emily and Joe at another wedding we attended. 2 years later, we booked them for ours! As part of our package, Emily took our engagement photos. We knew then that we would be in for a treat when it came time for the big day. We were blown away by the amazing quality of our wedding photos. Emily and Joe were not only organized, professional and knowledgeable, but they were also so much fun to work with. It felt like we were being photographed by friends or family because of how comfortable we felt with them. We received our wedding photos back in record time, and even got some previews along the way. The quality was top notch, and we could not be happier! We'll forever have these memories in part because of Rooted Image Photography's hard work. We recommend Emily and Joe with the utmost confidence. Thank you guys for everything!!

Sent on 07/23/2021

Sarah · Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing photographers

I loved having Emily and Jo photograph my wedding! They made me feel really comfortable around them right away and they have such bubbly personalities! Emily was very good at keeping in touch with me leading up to the wedding and was very flexible with my needs. My pictures came back so clear and beautiful. I am very impressed with the quality and how I have access to every picture afterwards! They really made it a day I will never forget!

Sent on 06/13/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rooted Image Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Bern Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Rooted Image Photography were over the top wonderful to work with. There team is professional and they capture moments that become lasting memories. We were honored they came to our farm to photograph our Bride and Groom's wedding day.

• 212 Hickory Drive Fleetwood, PA, 19522 See on map
    Location of (Rooted Image Photography)