212 Hickory Drive, Fleetwood, PA 19522 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date

About Rooted Image Photography

Located in Fleetwood, Pennsylvania, Rooted Image Photography is a photography service telling couples’ story through their photos. Memories are the roots of every family, and images help roots grow deeper.

The husband and wife team at Rooted Image Photography infuse their photos with couples’ unique personality to create a breathtaking result. There isn't anything more rewarding than capturing life’s precious moments. They offer photojournalistic, natural, vintage, and traditional-styled images, and can provide engagement and trash the dress shoots, in addition to wedding portraits. Rooted Image Photography will put in additional hours, travel to multiple locations for a shoot, and provide a second shooter to ensure the most quality service possible. They create a fun, energetic, and wholesome environment to meet the needs and visions of every couple. Couples can receive their high-resolution photographs in prints, digital files, canvas, and even save the dates. Other services provided include:

• Liability insurance

Rooted Image Photography 7
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Getting married on 06/07/2020

Amazing team

oh gosh where to start with this amazing husband and wife team?! As a follow photographer I couldnt trust just anyone to take my wedding photos. I meet Joe at a wedding showcase and we talked a little. I ended up winning a raffle they were having so I though I would meet up with them. Emily and I clicked right off the bat! it was like we had know each other forever. They helped with figuring out a time line for my big day and even gave suggestions on which photos are best!

Then the big day comes and the team work between them is amazing! They help with giving each other ideas and giving direction while one is taking photos! If I ever need a photographer again, I will be going to Joe and Emily!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Zach

Zach Whitfield · Married on 09/16/2019

the most amazing photographers

We used Emily and Joe for our wedding day and I could not be happier with the experience they created for us. I’m a very private person and was admittedly apprehensive about the prospect of a wedding day photo shoot but the two of them were incredible easy to work with and made the entire process enjoyable, stress free, and fun. Their direction was perfect, light hearted, and exactly what we needed to make both my wife and I’s vision of the day come true. I take recommendations seriously and I can honestly say I would pass their names to any and all of my friends and family who ever need a photographer in the future. Thanks again for making this such a great experience. -Zach

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne Guinther · Married on 09/16/2019

the best day ever

Wow wow wow! I am speechless! Just had my wedding 2 days ago and I don’t need to see the pictures to know that this was a truly amazing experience! Emily and Joe are so fun to work with. They have a great vibe and give the greatest direction. I was lucky enough to know emily as a friend prior to the shoot, but her and joe really make you feel so comfortable. Emily sent me a picture just hours after leaving and it was the most beautiful picture I’ve seen. My husband and I feel very lucky to have had them both with us to capture such precious memories! Thank you both so much for making our day that much more special ♥️

Sent on 09/16/2019

Rooted Image Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• Bern Farm
    Bern Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Rooted Image Photography were over the top wonderful to work with. There team is professional and they capture moments that become lasting memories. We were honored they came to our farm to photograph our Bride and Groom's wedding day.

• 212 Hickory Drive Fleetwood, PA, 19522 See on map