3908 Irish Creek Rd, Bernville, PA 19506 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Life Story Photography

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever…it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” ~Aaron Sisk

Life Story Photography specializes in Wedding and Newborn Photography. Telling your story in a way that you, and future generations, will cherish for years to come.

Fresh. Pure. Inspired.

02WDFARRAN2844x6

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Life Story Photography

Heidi Stertzel · Married on 06/30/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Photos! Went above and beyond!

My husband and I were married on June 30, 2018. Jenn and her team at Life Story Photography did a fantastic job at capturing our wedding day! They were with us from start to finish throughout the day and documented every special moment from the candid ones to the family and group photographs. We are so grateful for all of the beautiful moments they helped to share with us. We know that we will look back and cherish them forever. Jenn and her team are in the business of capturing memories and bringing them to life! I cannot image working with a more diligent or talented team. They always made my husband and I feel comfortable. They also went above and beyond to capture our special moments, and, to help us to create them into tangible memories later on in their studio. Thank you so much again Life Story Photography, we will never forget you.

P.S. We also chose to have Life Story Photo shoot a beautiful wedding cinematique video which turned out fantastic! Our video is a combination of photos set to music and video clips of key parts from our wedding day like from our vows and the speeches etc. It was an additional expense but, it was much cheaper than hiring a videographer and I know we will not regret having our wedding video to look back on. I thought I would mention this as it a unique service they offer and is a nice option to have!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Life Story Photography's reply:

Your wedding was amazing! We are so happy that you are thrilled with your photos and video, and couldn't be happier that you chose us to help you cherish the moments.

jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

We are so thrilled with our wedding photos from Jenn at Life Story Photography. We booked Jenn as well as a 2nd photographer, and from the very beginning, Jenn was extremely easy to work with, flexible, and catered to our every need. From our pre-wedding discussions via email and phone, Jenn and I were able to get to know each other on a personal level and she was able to understand exactly what we were looking for in terms of a photographer. She was very organized, and her experience with weddings helped time the day perfectly and seamlessly. She was able to direct us for posing quickly and efficiently, and was even great with the kids at the wedding. After the wedding, we met Jenn for a photo reveal, which was fantastic because she was able to make suggestions for photo choices for our album, as well as physically give us the flash drive with all of the photos. We are more than happy with the photos themselves, and even happier with the friendly and professional service Jenn provided. I highly highly recommend Life Story Photography for your wedding or other photo needs!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Kristin · Married on 07/27/2013

Amazing wedding photograpy and so much more!! I originally found Life Story for my engagement and wedding pictures, but we loved our images and experience so much that we have used them for our maternity, newborn, Christmas, and birthday photos. Highly recommend them for wedding photos and any other photos you may need. You will cherish these images for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Life Story Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Just Breathe. Weddings & Events
    Just Breathe. Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

What an amazing time and experience I had with Life Story for a winter wedding with a couple (bride) that needed certain photos to capture what she wanted for the rest of time. Everyone wants something special and Life Story was more than happy to go above and beyond to make sure the couple was truly, truly happy. And that makes ME happy because it makes my life easier. So I thank you!!

• Crowne Plaza Reading
    Crowne Plaza Reading Hotel Weddings

Life Story Photography has a way of being the most easy going photographer with the most stunning images. Their creativity, dedication and professionalism are one of the many reasons we use their images to advertise and look forward to working with them time and time again.

• Sweethearts Bridal & Formalwear
    Sweethearts Bridal & Formalwear Wedding Dresses

I've worked with Life Story for a couple of years now and am very happy with the professionalism and the quality. She's a great person to work with and look forward to more opportunities in the future

• 3908 Irish Creek Rd Bernville, 19506 See on map