Broomfield, CO 80020 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Andrea K Photo

I aim to take images that will make you feel something...even years from now when you look back at your images. And I love images that draw the viewer into them - images that are simply interesting.

I feel all warm and gitty inside when I photograph couples that are simply, comfortably and deeply in love with each other. I love thoughtful weddings that surround the guests with sights, smells, and sounds that reflect the couple as individuals and as a couple. I love creative weddings that puts a personalized twist on tradition. I believe it's hard to create anything as beautiful as nature, so I love using nature in my images as a way to capture the love of that couple. If this excites you too, then we may be the perfect photography match :)

I value the uniqueness of people and I believe that great photos start with a understanding and appreciation for each individual. It is my aspiration to capture the genuine charm of my clients through my photography.

Follow Andrea K Photo on

Photos 6 Photos
Real Weddings 20 Photos

2 Reviews for Andrea K Photo

Celia · Married on 06/19/2010

Andrea K Photo does amazing work. I feel like I'm looking at models in a magazine, not me at my own wedding (in a good way!). I loved showing off our photos to everyone I know--and everyone was astonished by the simple beauty and elegance that Andrea is able to capture in every single photograph. Andrea and her husband were also directive enough with the family shots that we were able to successfully take family photos without someone crying, getting punched, or aimlessly wandering around in circles wondering where they should go. We got some beautiful candid shots that really helped us remember the blur that was our wedding. Andrea is extremely flexible, timely, and passionate about her work--I would recommend her for ANY photography needs!

Sent on 10/28/2010

kara · Married on 05/18/2003

Andrea was very professional and creative with the photo shoot yet still helped my husband and I feel very comfortable with posing for the photos. She offered suggestions while still letting us offer suggestions on poses and scenery. Overall experience was amazing and I will recommend Andrea for wedding, engagement and family photos any chance I get. A+ photographer!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Andrea K Photo FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Andrea K Photo 1
    Free Engagement Session for Engaged Couples who own Korean Hanbok
    Free Engagement Session! I am looking for an engaged couple in love and who owns the traditional Korean attire ('hanbok'). I have been wanting to do this photoshoot for a while, that showcases the hanbok in a beautiful nature setting in Colorado. The couple will receive hair and makeup for the photo session and prints of their favorite images. If you know anyone who fits the criteria, please pass this along :)Thanks!

• My Hair Trip Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

What beautiful work! Andrea is extremely nice to work with.

• Ptarmigan Classical and Rock String Quartet Wedding Musicians

For beautiful photos and caring service, Ptarmigan String Quartet highly recommends Andrea K Photo for your wedding!

• Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning Wedding Florists

I LOVED looking at the pictures from the mountain wedding that Andrea took this past summer in Breckenridge. We work with a lot of photographers, and we DEFINITELY want to put Andrea's work online to share with everyone, because she really did a great job of capturing the day! We look forward to working with Andrea in the future. Be sure to check her out!

• Broomfield, 80020 See on map
    Location of (Andrea K Photo)