Andrea Hallgren Photography

Nashville, TN View map

As a fine art wedding photographer, my goal is to photograph your day as it unfolds; capturing the beauty, elegance and memories through my lens. With a mix of photojournalism, classic photography and fine art style, I document every aspect of your day to fit your taste and needs. I would love to help make your day a lasting, wonderful memory - feel free to contact me to set up a consultation.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Emma H. Married on 06/19/2021

Andrea is amazing!

I had Andrea as my wedding photographer this last June and she was absolutely amazing! She is an incredibly talented photographer who can accommodate just about anything you want picture wise for your special day. We did an engagement shoot to get to know her and practice posing, which was one of the best parts of our wedding planning process. Andrea is also very reasonably priced with wonderful package options. More importantly she is such a wonderful person who made me feel so much more relaxed on my wedding day. Andrea kept an eye on the forecast during the week leading up and called me the day before to form a backup plan in case of rain. Knowing that she was on top of things really set me at ease. She personally went out the day before the wedding and scoped out the locations to look for a back up plans and make sure she was well acquainted with the lighting and scenery. Andrea also went above and beyond with our photos staying longer than we expected at the reception. At first I did not really care about having reception pictures but in the end they were some of my favorite. Our guests also absolutely loved her because she took any group photos they wanted, which made them feel more important and cared for as our guests. She was always very responsive, easy to work with, accommodating, and very fast at returning photos. All in all she is just an incredible person and I am so thankful that she is who I had photograph my day. It’s important to pick a photographer who you get along with and enjoy being around because you will spend your entire wedding day with them taking photos. I could not have picked a better photographer for us for just that reason and I can’t say enough good things about her!
    Jennifer G. Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful!

Andrea was absolutely amazing during our wedding. We met multiple times before the wedding so she knew exactly what I wanted and we had a very organized plan for the day. She was extremely professional but also fun and helpful. She seized every opportunity to get a great shot! The photos turned out beautiful! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer.
    Ashley T. Married on 10/13/2018

Andrea is the best!

Andrea is absolutely wonderful. She is one of the best decisions I made about my wedding. She was so supportive and caring every step of the way. Her pictures are amazing and she was so fun. Very professional and trustworthy. Highly recommend. Love her so much! She’s an amazing person.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

27 photos · 09/17/2017
  • John & Haley
    32 photos · 08/13/2017

8 Lavender Lane Catering 8 Lavender Lane Catering Wedding Caterers

We love working with Andrea! She does a wonderful job !

Lisa Johnson Bridal Lisa Johnson Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Andrea Hallgren is an amazing photographer! I've worked with countless brides as their makeup artist and have always been super pleased with her work. She always captures people in the most flattering light. You can count on her to be unobtrusive at the right time during the wedding and reception, and also instructive when it's welcomed. I have several bridal images of Andrea's that I showcase front and center on my website - and I'm always pleased to find out a bride I'm working with has also hired Andrea! You'll be in great hands with her, guaranteed.

Doug Griffin Entertainment Doug Griffin Entertainment Wedding DJs

Excellent to work with - never asleep at the wheel - always prepared - always professional!

Nashville, TN, 44262

By Appointment
Location of (Andrea Hallgren Photography)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding