Vitaliy Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

Vitaliy Photography is a wedding photographer in North Royalton, Ohio.

Your wedding day matters to me, a lot. Expect to be received with welcoming heart; to be given my utmost attention, and be treated with kindness.

15 years in business developed a fascinating insight:
we value emotional experiences more than anything else in life.

Whether it's with your best friend, your significant other, or with your relative it's the emotional memories that you'll be most fond of.

This is the foundation of my approach.

Rather than positioning people and telling them how to stand or where to hold each other I engage the couple. We have a dialogue throughout our collaboration where I truly get to know you. I then come up with silly tasks and sprinkle in a little bit of humor to produce the sparks. And when the sparks are flying we can keep on clicking. As we reach culmination of excitement you end up feeling great, and feeling great at your wedding is fantastic!

The results are marvelous. Your photos have fun experiences attached to them, these experiences are later recalled when you view them. Your images gain true value that you just can't have without this approach.

I am eager to show some collections of images where my approach yielded mesmerizing results!

I'm willing to travel to your destination. I have shot in Santorini, Greece; Cancun, Mexico; Vancouver BC; Kyiv Ukraine; and all over the states. Here are some golden rules that I observe:

• I am the main photographer so it's one wedding per wedding date.
  • Second shooter is available for your date
  • Cinematic videography is captured by my cousin, he is family and he is really good.
  • There are so many things I can do to enhance your wedding day, imagine what I have come up with over 15 years.

Other Services
Some of the other things that you may like to add include:

• Cinematic Videography
  • Artisan wedding albums
  • Engagement sessions
  • Same-Day-Slideshows
  • Same-Day-Video Edits
  • Online gallery available indefinitely
  • All images via download

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

Kristine A. Married on 12/19/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

30 year anniversary photo session!

My request was unusual, I wanted a photo session on a beach in December in my wedding dress from 30 years ago. Umm, ok. But Vitaliy got it. He was all in and full of energy and excitement as I pitched the idea—and he ran with it. It could have been super cheesy, but he captured 30 years of love, laughter, and the sweetness and bitterness that life will throw at all of us. I can’t thank him enough. Keep his card and call him back and he will remind you why you did this in the first place. … and enjoy that dress again!…

Vitaliy Photography's reply:

Awe yesss! As soon as I heard your idea I was totally onboard with it as it’s beautiful. Not everyone makes it to 30 year mark, much less so with such a spark. I appreciate you and Chris, let’s do it again in another 20 years? 😏🥰
    Katherine Y. Married on 11/12/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience I have ever had!!!

I could not even begin to explain how amazing our experience was!! He made our wedding an absolute dream! He is so creative and just honestly an amazing person! We had so much fun, and everyone loved him! He made a slideshow for all guest to see pictures that he took at the wedding just minutes after taking them! He was the highlight of our wedding, absolutely an amazing experience!!!

Vitaliy Photography's reply:

Katherine, from the moment I walked into the door on your wedding day I was met with nothing but love and kindness. You made my creative side flourish by putting your absolute trust in me with whatever ideas I came up with. This was truly a fascinating experience for us all! I am wishing you and Oleh countless years of joy and happiness together.
  • illustration stars

Team

Vitaliy Pysmennyy
Vitaliy Pysmennyy
Owner

Over 400 weddings in- I'm still: just as passionate as I was shooting the first one (also a little anxious 😅), just as dedicated to delivering you the highest quality of service, just as fun as the reviews keep stating.

So what has changed? 15 years have shaped my personality to become the perfect wedding photographer. With great power, comes some great responsibility. And as you can see in the feedback from other couples- I will guide you through your wedding day with confidence and character. My approach to capturing your day will be as unique as your relationship.

Vlad Opara
Vlad Opara
Cinematographer

It's been awesome to work alongside my cousin. We are clearly a duo at the weddings as we mind each other's artistic ideas as well as help each other to ensure that both photography and cinematography are the best they can be. We have a great chemistry and sense of humor so you'll enjoy having us.

Video Memories, LLC Video Memories, LLC Wedding Videographers

Essence of Love Photography, Inc take pride in their work and use only the best equipment to capture your precious moments.

Catawba Island Club
· Wedding Hair & Makeup

11879 Harbour Light Dr. North Royalton, OH, 44133
216-255-1656

Flexible
Location of (Vitaliy Photography)

Vitaliy Photography frequently asked questions

Vitaliy Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
Vitaliy Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files
Vitaliy Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Vitaliy Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Vitaliy Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
Vitaliy Photography is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in average response time and 4.8 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding