18119 Sherrington Road, Beachwood, OH 44122 Map · Phone number

About Spencer Photography Inc.

Wedding photography is a necessity. However, great wedding photography is a choice.

As a wedding photographer serving the Cleveland and northeast Ohio area for the last 17 years, it has been my goal to document weddings with artistic aptitude and authenticity. In this digital age, it is very easy to get caught up in the technology and lose sight of what is really important. As a photographer who has documented over 300 weddings, I feel authentic moments that happen on every wedding day are the most important and the ones you will love most.

Other than my wife, Marie, and son, Elliot, there is nothing more important to me than making my clients look awesome. Being able to document milestones in your life is an honor that I will never take lightly. When I photograph you, I am trying to create an image that you will want to hang on your wall and never take down. Artwork that is timeless.

I want to create the best pictures that you have ever seen of yourself.

Always pushing my craft and being the best that I can be, I am a member and multi-award winner of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA), and Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI).

I would love to discuss how I can beautifully document your wedding day.

Call me for a free consultation. 330-945-4722

bride and maid of honor in canton wedding
bride and maid of honor in canton wedding
Wedding Ceremony at the Union Club of Cleveland
Wedding Ceremony at the Union Club of Cleveland
bride and groom at silver lake country club weddin
akron wedding 2
a bride has a moment before her Cleveland wedding
a bride has a moment before her Cleveland wedding
entering their wedding reception at the Akron Art Museum
entering their wedding reception at the Akron Art Museum
groomsmen with the Bentley outside the wedding reception at the Akron Art Museum
IMG1263bw
imd1390 sep
cleveland old courthouse
b86b0372181cb3af 1469726019729 cleveland union club wedding
bride bustling her dress at cleveland westin

49 Reviews for Spencer Photography Inc.

Spencer Photography Inc. 1
Spencer Photography Inc. 6
Spencer Photography Inc. 7

Nicole M · Getting married on 10/27/2019

Truly greatful to have Spencer Photography capture our wedding

My husband and I are more than pleased with our decision to use Larry as our photographer for our wedding this past October. He spent so much time getting to know us on a personal level prior to the wedding that it made the big day a lot less stressful in front of the camera. We initially had an engagement session downtown where we had a fun photo shoot at night - which we loved. Then to our wedding day- he met us early in the morning as we got ready - each at a different location, then our ceremony photos at the church and lastly joined us until the closing of our reception capturing all of the important moments from start to finish. Our photos turned out amazing and his style was elegant and exactly what we were looking for. When we received our prints and album we were actually blown away by the beauty and quality and will truly cherish the memories now for a lifetime. We cannot thank him and his amazing assistant enough. They are true professionals who love what they do and really care about their clients and the quality of work they provide.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Emma · Married on 06/25/2019

Stop looking for other wedding photographers, you've found Larry Spencer

Wow! Larry Spencer was absolutely amazing. You get so much more than what you pay for when you work with Larry. He was worth every penny (and then some). He spends hours with you in consultation so that he gets the exact look that you want. He did our engagement pictures, my solo bridal shoot just days before the wedding, and our wedding pictures. The photos are absolutely stunning. He just captured the emotion of the day so well. He truly is an artist and he has mastered this craft. I have had countless family members and friends ask who did our photography because they are so impressed by his work. Not only is his work beautiful, but he is great to work with. His presence just puts you at ease. He will hustle to get the perfect shot (including taking pics in the pouring rain, laying on the ground, in the middle of the street). He helped us develop our day-of timeline which made the day go smoothly. He is quick with communication and he was able to get us all of our wedding photos just 1 week after the wedding, which is unheard of in this line of work. I could not recommend him more highly. Thank you, Larry, for capturing the memories which we will take with us for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Erin · Married on 12/15/2018

SPECTACULAR! Best Photographer in Cleveland

Larry Spencer is outstanding! He is artistic, creative, and most importantly fantastic to work with! Larry goes above and beyond for his brides; not only on their wedding day, but for all engagement sessions and anytime in between. I, the bride, have called him several times throughout my planning process to update him on changes and to get his feedback. Larry knows the Cleveland area very well which is a HUGE benefit. He makes outstanding recommendations, which have proved time and time again to yield the most beautiful photos!
    What I love most about working with Larry is how well he listens. He will take my vague idea and turn it into a masterpiece. His innovative photography has given me the most iconic engagement and wedding photos, all of which are on his blog and instagram!

To any bride looking for an outstanding, creative, patient, and visionary genius photographer, Larry Spencer is a call or email away. I look forward to working with Larry in the future for all my monumental moments needing a perfect picture.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Spencer Photography Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• All Events Planned
    All Events Planned Wedding Planners

Spencer Photography, their work speaks for itself and their service is equally spectacular as their quality of photos.

• 18119 Sherrington Road Beachwood, Ohio, 44122 See on map