Vitaliy Photography Reviews

47 | Brunswick, OH

47 Reviews for Vitaliy Photography

Katelyn · Married on 07/15/2017

My fiancé and I went with Vitaliy for our engagement photos. He is an amazingly talented photographer. The way he captures photos is extremely unique and unlike many other photographers I've researched. He is good at telling a story with his photos and making them look like paintings. He is also very outgoing and makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Vitaliy Photography's reply:

Ty Katelyn! Can't wait for the big day!

Katelyn · event on 08/13/2016

I booked Vitalily for Engagement photos. I had looked at over 30 different photographers from Toledo to Cleveland. I found myself wanting to go back to his website because I couldn't keep my eyes off of the way his photos were captured. To me they looked like beautiful paintings. My fiancé and I are doing the long distance thing and Vitalily worked well with us to coordinate a time to do our photos. It was even one of the worst storms in the summer and he still performed the shoot!

Now about the photos. They came out looking absolutely stunning, I definitely teared up because these photos really come to life and truly tell a story of our love. Vitalily has such a brilliant gift I cannot even put it into words. Him and his wife's business do more to people then just capture a photo. He has the ability to bring love to the light for one to have and hold on to it forever. He really is one amazing artist. Thank you Vitalily for working so hard with us on that stormy day. I cannot wait to have you there to capture us getting married !

Vitaliy Photography's reply:

Thank you for such warm words! Looking forward to working together again!!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/07/2015

Vitaliy has some amazing talent! How he thinks to capture images is beyond me. Our engagement photos turned out stunning and there were so
    Many to choose from. I can't wait to see the final product from the wedding. He was very easy to work with and did everything I asked. Very highly recommend.

Sent on 11/15/2015

The best in Cleveland, these guys have been our family's photographers for 8 years now and have done 3 weddings for our family. They are easy to work with and pictures are just gorgeous. I would highly recommend and have been recommending to my other family members. They have done many Indian weddings and have done a great job.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Anthony · Married on 09/21/2014

Vitaliy was responsive, nice, and thoughtful

Nikita · Married on 06/07/2014

Vitaliy Photography was a wonderful choice! They were the most affordable company with the modern twist to classy wedding pictures. To top it all off, Vitaliy surprised us with his skills and without much experience with Indian weddings...he surpassed our expectations with flying colors (for those of you that don't know he captured every moment from our long ceremony with multiple details)! He is now one of the most wanted photographers for indian weddings after having 400 guests at ours! He was easy to work with and great with scheduling at the last moment. He is very easy to communicate with and is willing to work with your schedule to try to make sure there is enough time to go through wedding events and get off site photography as well. I would not change a thing about our wedding photography and they got a proofs to us within 2-3 weeks after the wedding which was amazing! Vitaliy & Tanya are a happy couple who make taking pictures natural, fun, & relaxing. They are the must have couple for your wedding experience!

Sent on 02/01/2015

aaron · Married on 10/12/2013

I really appreciated the eye of Vitaliy and Tatiana. Their style of photography and use of natural lighting captured our wedding really well. With both Vitaliy and Tatiana, we were able to have a photographer document both my wife and myself get ready for wedding. They were able to capture those intimate moments that are some of our best memories. I would highly recommend Vitaliy Photography for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Love them both! They are a great team and the finished product is so amazing!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Matthew · Married on 06/15/2013

Vitaliy and Tatiana were incredible to work with! They took the time to get to know us during an engagement photo shoot so that when our wedding day arrived they knew everything about us to create lasting memories. Our friends and family were blown away on the day of and we were ecstatic with the service and products we received.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Emily · Married on 06/15/2013

We adored Vitaliy Photography and our video and photographs from our wedding day are priceless. Vitatliy is incredibly talented.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Naveen · Married on 05/04/2013

Vitaliy is an excellent photographer we plan to use him for family photos and events for many years to come.

Sin · Married on 05/04/2013

Vitaliy and Tatiana photographed our wedding in 2013 - We loved their work so much, that even after we moved to St. Louis, we brought our one year old and asked him to take family photographs. Within 20 mins, he got us so many pictures that we will always cherish. He is very detailed, and will ironically pose you so you don't look so posed! We will be coming back to use his services as our daughter gets older. Would recommend without reservation.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Amber · Married on 04/13/2013

My husband and I made a great decision when selecting our photographer. The husband and wife team at Essence of Love provided their thoughts as to how to best capture our story for both our engagement photos, as well as our wedding pictures. However, they also fulfilled our requests that we had. They were very easy to work with and helped us customize a package that met our needs. The pictures themselves are beautiful! Both husband and wife have an artistic style, so I feel our pictures are unique. I would highly recommend using them if you want quality and creative pictures.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Craig · Married on 09/01/2012

We chose to go with Vitaliy for his creativity. We were not disappointed. He was very determined to get most out of us and the result was very pleasing. He treated our wedding as it was the only gig he had even though I'm pretty sure he was booked solid all summer.

Sent on 11/10/2016

This photographer is a real artist. First major pro are his albums. Gorgeous story telling through his photos. When he took our wedding photos he was definitely thinking of the end result and made sure to snap shots that would truly fit a wedding album. So definitely order a professional album, it's worth it!!

Next pro is his ability to take group photos that look amazing. He can actually arrange a group of people for any type of group photo and make them look good! He just has a gift in directing people so that they actually do what he says.

This seguaes nicely into the next pro in which I would describe Vitaly's style as cinematic. He takes the kind of photos you see on movie covers that catch your eye. So he really knows how to arrange a couple for very romantic/dramatic photos that look very natural and not cheesy.

And finally another great pro is that Vitaliy meets with you beforehand to discuss what you envision, so if there's any kind of photos that you want to make sure he captures on your big day, let him know, and he'll do it.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Vitaliy Photography's reply:

Thank you for the warm words! I am glad that the details in my approach don't go unnoticed ;)

Maranda · Married on 08/18/2012

We were so impressed with Vitaliy and Tatyana! They were so easy to work with, professional and amazing at what they do! We have recommended them over and over again and to this day (been married 4 years), guests from our wedding still ask us the name of our photographer. Vitaliy does beautiful work and we are so happy with incredible momentos that we have to look back on from what was such a special day for us!

Sent on 11/11/2016

David · Married on 08/18/2012

Vitaliy and Tatiana are amazing - both as photographers and as people. We continue get compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. Not only do they take great photographs that precisely capture the moment but they are just fun people to work with! From the first emails and phone calls to meeting them at their studio to our wedding day to post-wedding talks and meetings, they took a sincere interest in our day and helped make it that much better.

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2012

Their work is beautiful! They capture amazing moments you will cherish forever!

Jeremy · Married on 03/17/2012

I couldn't imagine having anyone else help preserve our memories of our wedding anywhere near as well as well as Vitaliy and Tatiana. Professional, fun, friendly, creative, laid back, chill, and extremely talented doesn't even begin to explain these two. I HATE having my picture taken.... but they made it fun. They definitely added to the experience on our wedding day and we are forever greatful for that.

M · Married on 03/03/2012

I highly recommend vitally. He is very professional and accommodating. The final book is beyond beautiful. I have never seen a wedding album more beautiful. I hired them for both my daughters. I would hire them again.

Peter · Married on 10/01/2011

Vitaliy is one of the most professional, talented, and detail oriented photographers in the region. He is definitely worth every penny invested in capturing your special event or moment! Highly recommended from this repeat customer.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 09/24/2011

Awesome journalistic style photography at an awesome value.

I was really picky about what I wanted - two photographers, not too expensive, engagement photos - and Essence of Love Photography made it happen. We worked with Peter and Romana, and they were professional, experienced, always on-time, and very good at communicating what they needed from me in advance to make the day of the wedding go smoothly.

Many photographers today charge extra to get the actual files of the photos. Essence of Love doesn't. We have 75 photos from our engagement photo shoot and more than 700 from our wedding day, and are able to share them on Facebook and with friends and family.

And our photos are absolutely beautiful! I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend Essence of Love Photography!

Sent on 01/01/2012

Eric · Married on 09/17/2011

Vitaliy was wonderful to work with. From going over planning the event to deciding on what kind of shots we wanted to capture on out big day, great attention was paid to every detail.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Lyudmila · Married on 07/31/2011

He is great. He is easy to work with, and tell you what to do and what position to take.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Cherish · Married on 07/23/2011

Incredibly creative and unique! Our photos are one of a kind and look like an ad out of a magazine!

Sent on 08/10/2011