Riverwood Mansion

$36k - $53k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$36k - $53k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Riverwood Mansion is a grand mansion located in Nashville, Tennessee. This venue features gorgeous Greek Revival columns, marble fireplaces, and several elegant chandeliers. Couples will be surrounded by custom-designed gardens and stunning, towering, fully-grown Magnolia trees. Riverwood Mansion is a romantic venue that offers all-inclusive wedding packages to make your planning process a breeze.

Facilities and Capacity
Riverwood Mansion can accommodate up to 300 guests for your special celebration of love. Beside the grand mansion, Riverwood also features a 4,200 square-foot pavilion with beautiful gardens, adorned with evening lighting. Couples can choose an outdoor ceremony underneath towering trees and then dance the night away in their covered pavilion.

Riverwood Mansion has been hosting weddings for more than 20 years. They specialize in Southern hospitality and assist with setting up and cleaning up in order to make sure your wedding is everything you dreamt it to be. They offer extensive event-planning services as well as event rentals, catering, and more to make sure all of your wedding day needs are taken care of. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Tables/chairs
  • Lighting/sound
  • China/flatware
  • Linens
  • Glassware
  • Parking

Other Services
After hosting your wedding, this venue is happy to host future anniversary parties as well. Additional events include:

• Rehearsal dinner
  • Engagement party
  • Bridal shower
  • Bridal luncheon
  • Elopement
  • Corporate events
  • Photo and video shoots

History
The Metropolitan Historical Commission has identified Riverwood Mansion as one of the most important historic structures in Nashville. It was built in the late 1790s on 2,500 acres. It’s one of the largest homes in the area and has been known for its lavish parties throughout the years. Seven U.S. presidents have been guests at this mansion.

Location
Riverwood Mansion is located in the creative and artistic area of East Nashville. While it’s a secluded venue, they’re only 10 minutes from downtown Nashville. The Opryland Hotel, a popular destination for out-of-town guests, is also only 10 minutes away.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

• Paige
    Paige H. Married on 10/16/2021

Don't look anywhere else!!!

I rarely (if ever) write reviews, but was compelled to do so after having my wedding at Riverwood on 10/16/21. I toured many venues in Nashville for my wedding, with each place treating their venue as a place to "rent" that you couldn't truly put your personal stamp on, or interact well with their staff. Immediately I noticed a difference with Riverwood. They were genuinely excited to host our wedding and in helping make it our own.

I know they host many weddings, but I never felt like another number. They remembered even the smallest details about my wedding that I had forgotten myself. With all of their amazing communication/responsiveness and organized meetings, they felt like family by the time of the wedding. They took care of us like family. Joyce and Morgan were always nearby to get us anything that we could possibly want on the day of. All other staff were equally amazing.

My family and friends from all over the country were shocked how perfect each detail was, from the staff coordinating each wedding day task and decoration, to the delicious and warm food, to the perfectly mixed cocktails. They genuinely felt excited to be in such a stunning, historic space and cannot stop talking about it! Not only that, but my family was off the hook for set up and tear down-type tasks and could genuinely enjoy each moment of my wedding alongside me. These are memories I will always have, thanks to Riverwood! I can't wait to visit again and already miss working with them. The best day of my life hands down.
  • Lana
    Lana J. Married on 10/03/2021

Best Day Ever!!!!

Our wedding was so much fun and was the most beautiful day of my life!!! We ended up having to go with the rain plan after a whole year of planning and dreaming of an outside garden wedding. Landry assured me that everything would still be amazing and beautiful and she did not lie!! The indoor ceremony turned out way better than i could have even imagined! I was amazed at how beautiful everything turned out even when it didn't go as planned. Landry was so helpful and answered all of my questions and helped with planning. Being in the busiest season of my life, the all-inclusive aspect of the venue was a life saver. I am truly so amazed by how perfect everything turned out and I could not recommend this venue enough!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 08/21/2021

Our dream wedding!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Riverwood! Morgan was our day of coordinator and Joyce was our ceremony director. They went above and beyond to make sure everything ran as smoothly as possible and that we all had the best time! My family and friends couldn’t stop talking about how great they both were throughout the whole day. Having a rain plan is a huge plus, it ended up storming on our wedding weekend and we made the call to move our ceremony inside the parlors of the mansion. Morgan made sure that the ceremony space was gorgeous and we were so happy with our decision! Chef Eric’s food was incredible and we’ve gotten so many compliments on our dinner and cake. Cora and Morgan helped with our planning and I truly do not think I could have planned a wedding without them. They made everything so easy and were so quick to answer all of my questions (and reassure me that things would work out when I got nervous)! Overall, our day was perfect. Riverwood is the best venue and has the best team around!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Huyen & Kasin
    47 photos · 07/05/2019

Lane Photography | Nashville Wedding Photographers Lane Photography | Nashville Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

This is an amazing venue for the bride and groom looking for an awesome southern wedding venue. Kimberly and her staff are crazy, amazing and we love every time we get work there!

The Respectables The Respectables Wedding Bands

We have played many events at Riverwood...what a great venue for an event! Beautiful old world setting right in Nashville.

8 Lavender Lane Catering 8 Lavender Lane Catering Wedding Caterers

We love working with the Riverwood Staff. They are the Best!

1833 Welcome Lane Nashville, TN, 37216
Location of (Riverwood Mansion)

Riverwood Mansion frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Riverwood Mansion?

Riverwood Mansion includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Riverwood Mansion, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Riverwood Mansion includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

What are the most important characteristics of Riverwood Mansion in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Riverwood Mansion for wedding events is known for:
  • Garden
  • Historic Building
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Riverwood Mansion for wedding events?

Riverwood Mansion offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Riverwood Mansion offer?

Riverwood Mansion offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Riverwood Mansion offer for wedding events?

Riverwood Mansion offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Riverwood Mansion have available for wedding events?

Riverwood Mansion offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Riverwood Mansion and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Riverwood Mansion is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in average response time, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.8 in value and 4.7 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding

Wedding Venues