Lisa Johnson Bridal

1700 Main Street, Daphne, AL 36526 Map · Phone number

About Lisa Johnson Bridal

I love my beautiful brides! Working in red carpet & celebrity has been incredibly influential in my bridal career. I have nearly 20 years of makeup experience working with Lancôme, MAC, NARS, and TemptuPRO Airbrush. I work with you to create a personal look that will reflect your personality & style, while also photographing beautifully. Airbrush & traditional makeup. Hairstyling by my team of pros. Let me help you feel cool, calm and collected on your special day! 2 locations - Orange Beach, Alabama & Nashville, Tennessee - available throughout the entire Southeast.

Lisa Johnson BRIDAL can accommodate groups of up to 14 people. Lisa offers consultations and a selection of group services. On-site wedding makeup & hair bridal trials are always available. Lisa is a master airbrush artist with TemptuPRO, offering on-trend makeup, and clean beauty/natural makeup. Other services include:

• Faux lashes

Lisa Johnson Bridal 5
Lisa Johnson Bridal 6
Lisa Johnson Bridal 7

Jamie · Married on 03/05/2018

Lisa was just as absolutely amazing as her reviews made her sound! Makeup had been one of my biggest concerns because I don’t usually wear a ton of heavy makeup and being on the beach I wanted something more natural and not heavy, but that would last in the heat and humidity. She absolutely nailed it and was so great at staying in touch and informing me of what to expect, how to prepare, etc. Just went above and beyond. Plus she was WONDERFUL in person! Every single one of the girls was overly ecstatic about their look, and it was so much fun watching their transformations. Would definitely recommend.

Lisa Johnson Bridal 8
    Lisa Johnson Bridal 9
    Lisa Johnson Bridal 10
    Lisa Johnson Bridal 11
    Lisa Johnson Bridal 12
    Lisa Johnson Bridal 13
    Lisa Johnson Bridal 14

Morgan · Married on 11/04/2016

Lisa was amazing to work with!! She was very accomadating as we were coming from out of town and very personable. Lisa uses top of the line products and was able to work miracles on my dry skin! All of my bridesmaids loved their make-up and our mothers looked 20 years younger! You get nothing but the best with Lisa!

Words cannot express how happy I was with my decision to have Lisa provide makeup services for myself, my mother and bridal party. I was a little nervous due to the fact that I was traveling in from out of town and was not able to have a trial run before my wedding day. I showed her a couple of pictures of what I was thinking and she was able to give me the look I was hoping for. She was timely, a pleasure to have around as we were getting ready and was able to make everyone in the party look beautiful. It was so convenient to have such a talented professional travel to our wedding venue rather than us having to plan extra time to get to a spa. She even provided me with a touch up kit that came in handy as the night went on. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Thank you so very much Melissa. It was an honor to be a part of such a loving, sweet wedding day with you all! Mary and I are so grateful for lovely families like yours. Best wishes to you all! ~Lisa

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lisa Johnson Bridal FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14

• Hair & Makeup by Yisell Santos
    Hair & Makeup by Yisell Santos Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lisa's makeup artistry work is just phenomenal. She works hard, is professional, cares 100% about the client and goes above and beyond for her brides. You cannot and will not go wrong in hiring her.

• Vicki Millar & The Bridal Makeup & Hair Alliance Network
    Vicki Millar & The Bridal Makeup & Hair Alliance Network Banquet Halls

A professional at it's best! Lisa is talented, honest and dedicated to making sure her client's look and feel their best on their wedding day. I endorse her services 100%!

• Embassy Suites Nashville Airport
    Embassy Suites Nashville Airport Hotel Weddings

Every bride wants to look her best and such an important day, and Lisa does a wonderful job bringing "bridal beauty nirvana" to all of her clients! She's flexible and personable, and she'll be a great addition to your wedding planning team.

• 1700 Main Street Daphne, AL, 36526 See on map
    on-location - by appointment - contact me today!