Fathom Beauty by Renee'

Oceano, CA View map Visit website

Fathom Beauty by Renee' is a wedding hairstylist and makeup artist based in Oceano, California, just 2O minutes away from San Luis Obispo . Owner Renee' has over a decade of experience as an event coordinator but she has always been passionate about beauty services. Her goal is to help to-be-weds feel their absolute best by complementing their natural beauty and skin tone.

Fathom Beauty by Renee' offers a range of hair and makeup services to suit her clients’ diverse needs and styles. Renee’ has experience with elegant updos, braided styles, textured boho looks, and more. For more volumized looks, extension application can be provided. Using professional products and airbrush makeup, Renee’ creates long-lasting looks for her clients’ most special moments. This beautician is also happy to offer hair and makeup services for photoshoots and boudoir sessions. To ensure that you look and feel your best on your big day, trial appointments are available. Fathom Beauty by Renee' is happy to travel to those celebrating around the San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Monterey area

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Sara A. Married on 09/11/2021

Made my Grande dreams come true!

Renee of Fathom Beauty was a wonderful addition to our wedding day. She was prompt and professional, flexible in her set up, and efficient with her time. She made me feel absolutely beautiful with my Ariana Grande inspired hair and I still looked good at the end of the night! I would highly recommend her services.
    Kellie L. Married on 06/12/2021

Renee is fantastic and listens to your wants and needs!!

I am SO happy I hired Renee to do my maids makeup and myself! I originally was going to have a bridesmaid do my makeup since every time I have had someone who doesn’t know me go overboard on my makeup. I have freckles and hate when people try to cover them, I end up looking like a different person. I mentioned this to Renee and she assured me she could give me an “elevated natural” look. She delivered!! She also gave me more natural looking lashes instead of the thicker heavier ones. I LOVED my makeup!!! The bridesmaids that wanted a more glam look also looked fantastic!! THANK YOU RENEE!!
    Rhonda Married on 10/03/2020

Cambria wedding

I planned my wedding in 4 weeks during the pandemic. Renee was very responsive and professional. She was so sweet and helpful and did a great job! I felt beautiful on my wedding day.

Pricing

Fathom Beauty by Renee' Price Rates

Team

Renee' Myers
Renee' Myers
Owner and Stylist

When Renee' isn't beautifying women, you can find her chasing sunsets at the beach, sipping wine and eating sushi. Renee' has always had a strong passion for the ocean, amongst her being raised in Yosemite. However, she loves hiking in the great outdoors, paddleboarding, snowboarding and loves exploring with her twin girls. She is also a dog lover and has a husky named Avalanche and a mix breed named Coral.

Crest St Oceano, CA, 93445
2092176150
Location of (Fathom Beauty by Renee')

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding