Goodyear, AZ 85338 Map · Phone number

About Corinna Cooke Make Up

Corinna is a freelance make up artist. She trained in London at the prestigious Complections International School of Make Up and went on to work in high fashion, being a regular at the London runway shows. After five years in London Corinna moved to Los Angeles, where she worked in television, film, music video, and commercials. She now lives in the Phoenix area, but travels both nationally and internationally with her work.

Her blog, Corinna B's World, is translated into multiple languages and read around the world daily. Corinna writes makeup and beauty columns for magazines, and is frequently seen on camera hosting beauty segments.

Passionate about weddings, Corinna loves to help her brides to feel their most beautiful on their wedding day. "If she feels totally beautiful, then she will look gorgeous too!"
Corinna airbrushes everyone, and travels to you on location.

All bridal requests please email corinnacooke@msn.com

Follow Corinna Cooke Make Up on

mediashot
cover

14 Reviews for Corinna Cooke Make Up

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

Ahh! Where do I even start. Corinna is simply amazing! I had been recommend to her by my wedding photographer. I feel like I had the dream team of wedding vendors! Corinna is very responsive when it comes to planning the big day, not only does she have a makeup selection that puts Sephora to shame but the makeup she uses is the best. We had a very very long day and my makeup lasted for over 12 hours! We even had a little rain while we were outside snapping some photos after our ceremony and makeup for me and all my bridesmaids stayed intact. I had 6 bridesmaids and two mothers plus myself and she was able to get everyone done on time! I can't say enough amazing things about Corinna - she's personable, funny, caring and helps calm your nervous before you head out to the most important day of your life! I hope our paths cross again in the future. Thank you again Corinna for making me simply stunning and all the bridesmaids and moms so beautiful! She is so very talented and you won't be disappointed having her donher wedding makeup. She is truely an expert!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Kaytie · Married on 11/12/2016

There is without a doubt, no one better than Corinna when it comes to your wedding beauty, for several reasons - she is such a blast to have around while getting ready for your wedding (both me and my bridal party couldn't have been more obsessed with her!!), she genuinely listens to your requests, and she is so insanely talented that I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to have her there on my big day.

I will never be able to thank her enough for making me, my mom, and my bridal party look and feel so beautiful. She is so incredible, anyone would be lucky to have her there on their wedding day.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2015

Corinna is absolutely FANTASTIC!! If I wouldn't think twice before hiring her again! She made me feel so gorgeous and she is so talented. I couldn't have found a more amazing make-up artist! Corinna is such an warm and fun personality, she was so fun to have with the ladies while we got ready on wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2015

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14

• Adored Events
    Adored Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Corinna! She is extremely accomplished and awesome at what she does. She makes her clients look and feel wonderful. I never have to worry about whether my bridal party will be ready on time because she can manage multiple people without anyone feeling rushed and will make each one feel pampered. Corinna is a true professional and if you're lucky enough to book her, you will look absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day!

• Lisa Johnson Bridal
    Lisa Johnson Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a fellow makeup artist and one has to partner with other makeup artists, I HIGHLY recommend Corinna Cooke! I have learned so much from her and she is extremely personable and wonderful to have on the team! If you're a bride or any person needing makeup you MUST hire Corinna. She goes that extra mile every time and truly cares about her craft and her clients happiness. You will be pampered beyond belief and thoroughly thrilled with the outcome of her work!

• Say I Do Weddings, LLC
    Say I Do Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

Corinna Cooke is a talented artist whose expertise will definitely show in each photo. She knows what it takes to get a soft yet finished look that professional photographer strives for. I frequently and highly recommend her.

• Goodyear, 85338 See on map