Music City Events

Brentwood, TN View map
$3,799 Package Price

$3,799 Package Price

Thoughtful Event Planning with Modern Style

Since 2007, we’ve brought events to life in Music City, from sweet, intimate wedding ceremonies to large, glamorous celebrations. We’re here to ensure that every detail of your Nashville celebration is a reflection of you. When you work with us, you can wave goodbye to stressful planning and say hello to a signature celebration you - and your guests - will love!

Music City Events is available for planning ceremonies and receptions for a wide range of wedding types, such as civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, and Baraats. Before your wedding day, the team at Music City Events will sit down with you to go over your vision for your event, and decide upon a planning package that best suits your needs. Music City Events provides Wedding Day Management (month-of coordination), partial and full planning services.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2199

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3799

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5599

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$76

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Katie
    Katie K. Married on 10/11/2020

BEST Planners!!

Lindsy and her team are the BEST! I went with the full wedding planning package with them and I am so happy I did. Lindsy and her team helped pull my wedding off in about 8 months and I could not have done it without them.

They are so professional, fun, creative, and organized - everything you would want in a planner. My wedding was stunning and everything was perfect. I did not have to worry about anything as Lindsy and her team already had everything covered. I highly recommend them!! If I could give more than 5 stars I would.
    Jocasta G. Married on 10/04/2019

Perfection!!!

The team at Music City Events is incredible. They offered end to end planning for my husband and I from 4,000 miles away. They were able to facetime me at every potential venue spot, manage all vendor needs, and provide amazing day off coverage. They were also able to gather quotes and suggestions for all my quirky wedding wishes, include lots of giant clear balloons! My wedding day was perfect thanks to their HARD work. Their hustle also allowed my family and friends to be present during the day, instead of scrambling to put out fired. They were worth every penny and honestly saved me quite a few as well!!!
  • Vincent
    Vincent L. Married on 07/07/2019

A sigh of relief

At first I told my wife that we didn't need a wedding planner. Once I realized how much really goes into a wedding, I was shocked at how grossly unprepared we were. Lindsey stepped in and smoothed out the fine details of our wedding. She put together the pieces we were missing, and sometimes had failed to even consider with exquisite proficiency. I'm so grateful for her! I'm glad I went with this company, and I would seriously recommend them to anyone in need!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Music City Events 1
Gift
Receive a free custom wedding logo when you book the Fashionista or Ensemble wedding package!

Team

Lindsy Read
Lindsy Read
Owner

I am originally from the Pacific Northwest but I lived in France for a year. I knew I needed a good camera so I purchased my first digital SLR camera. Upon returning to the States, I ran a photography business for 6 years, photographing weddings and shooting family portraits.

When I moved to Nashville in 2014, I became a contracted wedding planner for Music City Events under the leadership of Sarah Willard. Together, we planned and executed dozens of events. In 2018, Sarah stepped down as founder and owner of Music City Events and I leapt at the chance to carry on its legacy.

I am a designer at heart. I love to create events that feel unique and represent each client well. I love to focus on your guests’ experience and my hope is that they feel just as a relaxed and happy as my client’s on this big day.

When I’m not working, I enjoy chasing after my 2 boys, road trips to cities near and far, tending to my chickens, training for marathons and online shopping.

FEEL FREE TO REACH ME DIRECTLY AT 615.988.0268.

Lyndsey Golden
Lyndsey Golden
Event Day Coordinator

Lyndsey is an intern- turned-employee. Even though she lives in Alabama, she joins our team in Nashville every opportunity she gets. Roll Tide!

Katie Fuller
Katie Fuller
Event Day Coordinator

Katie has an extensive history with event planning. She has venue management experience and loves working hard on to make our couples' wedding days go perfectly!

Kristyn Hogan, Photographer Kristyn Hogan, Photographer Wedding Photographers

Love working with Sarah! She is organized, fun and always so helpful to everyone around her. She helps plan and create beautiful events!

Scoobie's Photographic Images Scoobie's Photographic Images Wedding Photographers

Planners should make the day easy for your event, Music City Events team does exactly that. They assist you with your site tour, help with your design layout, get you connected with some of the best in Nashville that are professional and trust worthy. What makes them so great is they truly love what they do and who they do it for!

Wedlock Images Wedlock Images Wedding Photographers

Sarah and her team at Music City Events are not only professional but go above and beyond for their clients. As wedding photographers, we appreciate all the hard work they puts into the decor, keeping the day running smoothly and most importantly keeping their clients happy. We highly recommend Music City Events.

3511 Gallatin Pike, Nashville Brentwood, TN, 37216
615-988-0268
615-997-0625

~ by Appointment ~
Location of (Music City Events)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding