3511 Gallatin Pike, Nashville, Brentwood, TN 37216 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57
  • Deals 1

About Music City Events

With over a decade of experience in the wedding industry, Heather Prince and Lindsy Read are some of the most detail-oriented planners in Nashville, Tennessee. We will be with you every step of the way to assist you in committing your lives together, by planning the event of your dreams.

We approach each special event as it is: a personal expression of the people who are investing their time, money and energy into their grand celebration.

Music City Events is available for planning ceremonies and receptions for a wide range of wedding types, such as civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, and Baraats. Before your wedding day, the team at Music City Events will sit down with you to go over your vision for your event, and decide upon a planning package that best suits your needs. Music City Events provides event consultations, Wedding Day Management (month-of coordination), partial and full planning services.

Our packages can be found at amusiccityevent.com.

Follow Music City Events on

Music City Events 3
  • Vincent

Vincent Lehman · Married on 07/07/2019

A sigh of relief

At first I told my wife that we didn't need a wedding planner. Once I realized how much really goes into a wedding, I was shocked at how grossly unprepared we were. Lindsey stepped in and smoothed out the fine details of our wedding. She put together the pieces we were missing, and sometimes had failed to even consider with exquisite proficiency. I'm so grateful for her! I'm glad I went with this company, and I would seriously recommend them to anyone in need!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Music City Events 4
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommended! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

When we started planning our wedding I firmly believed that I could handle everything on my own, without the help of a wedding planner. As the day drew closer, so did the stress and I began to despise every moment that I spent planning. Then I met Heather. She was my wedding planning angel, guiding me along the way and helping us with the logistics. With her advice and recommendations we were able to finally make some decisions and plan the day of our dreams.
    They say that things go wrong on your wedding day, but I’ll be the first to say that if things did go wrong, I didn’t know about them! We had to make some last minute changes as a storm popped up on the radar which put a damper on our outdoor ceremony but Heather and Lindsey were on top of things, moving and coordinating everything for an indoor ceremony, then they flipped the space for our reception in record time while we took photos. Heather even helped me pull off a surprise grooms cake!
    The ladies were so professional and helpful and I know our wedding would have been a mess without them! We’d highly recommended them! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Music City Events 5
    Music City Events 6

Maria · Married on 12/11/2016

As I sit here wondering how to possibly list all of the things that made my experience with Music City Events what it was, and I am getting teary-eyed. You will not find kinder, more professional planners than Sarah and her team. Sarah guided me through each decision, helped us to narrow down the things my husband and I valued most for our wedding, and delivered the most beautiful, most fun wedding that we have ever experienced. The team at Music City Events is absolutely top-notch: Mary Anna ensured that our ceremony and all of the details surrounding it ran smoothly, and Sarah, Lindsy, and Heather were waiting for us at the reception to ensure that not only were our guests well taken care of, but so were we! Appetizers and drinks were waiting for us when we arrived, and my husband still talks about the fact that whenever the drink in his hand was near empty, someone from Music City Events approached him with another drink. Talk about attention to detail! And the design elements at our wedding came to life all because of Sarah's creativity and keen eye. For a flawless wedding-planning experience, you must choose Music City Events!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Music City Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 76.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Music City Events 1
    Free Custom Wedding Logo
    Receive a free custom wedding logo when you book the Fashionista or Ensemble wedding package!

• Kristyn Hogan, Photographer
    Kristyn Hogan, Photographer Wedding Photographers

Love working with Sarah! She is organized, fun and always so helpful to everyone around her. She helps plan and create beautiful events!

• Scoobie's Photographic Images
    Scoobie's Photographic Images Wedding Photographers

Planners should make the day easy for your event, Music City Events team does exactly that. They assist you with your site tour, help with your design layout, get you connected with some of the best in Nashville that are professional and trust worthy. What makes them so great is they truly love what they do and who they do it for!

• Wedlock Images
    Wedlock Images Wedding Photographers

Sarah and her team at Music City Events are not only professional but go above and beyond for their clients. As wedding photographers, we appreciate all the hard work they puts into the decor, keeping the day running smoothly and most importantly keeping their clients happy. We highly recommend Music City Events.

• 3511 Gallatin Pike, Nashville Brentwood, TN, 37216 See on map
    615-988-0268 (Phone number)
    615-997-0625 (Other Phone Number)
    ~ by Appointment ~