Brentwood, Brentwood, TN 37027 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 69
  • Deals 1

About Music City Events

With over a decade of experience in the wedding industry, we are some of the most detail-oriented planners in Nashville, Tennessee. We will be with you every step of the way to assist you in committing your lives together, by planning the event of your dreams.

We approach each special event as it is: a personal expression of the people who are investing their time, money and energy into their grand celebration.

Music City Events is available for planning ceremonies and receptions for a wide range of wedding types, such as civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, and military weddings. Before your wedding day, the team at Music City Events will sit down with you to go over your vision for your event, and decide upon a planning package that best suits your needs. Music City Events provides event design, day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

Our packages can be found at amusiccityevent.com.

Follow Music City Events on

grant and hailey 09 reception first half 0027

• Videos 3

62 Reviews for Music City Events

Maria · Married on 12/11/2016

As I sit here wondering how to possibly list all of the things that made my experience with Music City Events what it was, and I am getting teary-eyed. You will not find kinder, more professional planners than Sarah and her team. Sarah guided me through each decision, helped us to narrow down the things my husband and I valued most for our wedding, and delivered the most beautiful, most fun wedding that we have ever experienced. The team at Music City Events is absolutely top-notch: Mary Anna ensured that our ceremony and all of the details surrounding it ran smoothly, and Sarah, Lindsy, and Heather were waiting for us at the reception to ensure that not only were our guests well taken care of, but so were we! Appetizers and drinks were waiting for us when we arrived, and my husband still talks about the fact that whenever the drink in his hand was near empty, someone from Music City Events approached him with another drink. Talk about attention to detail! And the design elements at our wedding came to life all because of Sarah's creativity and keen eye. For a flawless wedding-planning experience, you must choose Music City Events!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Karli · Married on 09/03/2016

You won't find a better planners than Sarah & the MCE team. Their knowledge of the industry, honest opinions and overall support took the stress out of planning a wedding from all the way across the country. I hired the ladies for Day Of Coordination as I am an event planner and felt confident in handling the rest of the details. Regardless of the package I chose, when I emailed asking for thoughts, suggestions and opinions, they were always quick to give a detailed and helpful reply (along with some encouragement during the more stressful parts of planning). On the day of, Lindsy and MaryAnna took my timeline, scribbled notes and boxes of decor and somehow managed to create the most beautiful, seamless wedding day. As I was getting ready and relaxing in the bridal suit, they took care of every detail and handled every vendor so I didn't have to. When I stepped into my reception from cocktail hour, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was so much better than I could have ever thought it would be. The entire day was so magical and MCE was such a huge part of it success. If you plan to hire a coordinator, either for full planning or just day of, these ladies are the only option.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Music City Events's reply:

Karli we were so delighted to be part of your big day. Thank you and Sean for including us and thanks for this lovely review. We're sure it will help future couples!

Anna · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I worked with Mary Anna at Music City Events to plan our June 2016 wedding at Two Rivers Mansion. We were thrilled with the service we received! From start to finish Mary Anna made everything STRESS-FREE for us! Basecamp is used to track due dates for decisions that need to be made, payments that are due, tasks to be completed. We absolutely loved the use of Basecamp! It made it easy to stay on track and let us know what to start thinking about. Mary Anna's connections in the wedding industry in Nashville led to us having not just the wedding of our dreams but a wedding that fit our personalities and was within our budget! Little touches the day of the wedding such as making sure we had drinks in our hand as soon as the ceremony was over and making sure we had diet Mountain Dew in the Limo leaving the wedding pushed her service over the top! I would absolutely recommend Mary Anna to anyone planning a wedding here in Nashville!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Music City Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 76.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Music City Events 1
    Free Custom Wedding Logo
    Receive a free custom wedding logo when you book the Fashionista or Ensemble wedding package!

• Kristyn Hogan, Photographer
    Kristyn Hogan, Photographer Wedding Photographers

Love working with Sarah! She is organized, fun and always so helpful to everyone around her. She helps plan and create beautiful events!

• Scoobie's Photographic Images
    Scoobie's Photographic Images Wedding Photographers

Planners should make the day easy for your event, Music City Events team does exactly that. They assist you with your site tour, help with your design layout, get you connected with some of the best in Nashville that are professional and trust worthy. What makes them so great is they truly love what they do and who they do it for!

• Wedlock Images
    Wedlock Images Wedding Photographers

Sarah and her team at Music City Events are not only professional but go above and beyond for their clients. As wedding photographers, we appreciate all the hard work they puts into the decor, keeping the day running smoothly and most importantly keeping their clients happy. We highly recommend Music City Events.

• Brentwood Brentwood, TN, 37027 See on map
    6159880268 (Other Phone Number)
    ~ by Appointment ~