Premier W.E.D.

Nashville, TN View map
$4,900 Package Price

$4,900 Package Price

Premier W.E.D. is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee. With a passion for making weddings and events unforgettable experiences, the owner, Dawn Schenkel, established Premier W.E.D. in 1999. Now, almost 20 years later, Premier W.E.D. assists couples in planning one of the most memorable days of their lives with their impeccable service and attention to detail.

Premier W.E.D. is a full-service, luxury wedding and event planning firm that is available for planning wedding ceremonies and receptions for a variety of wedding types, which include civil unions, religious and cultural ceremonies as well as destination and military weddings. Prior to your wedding day, the team at Premier W.E.D. will sit down with you to go over your budget. Then, they will refer you to preferred vendors in the Nashville area, write out to-do lists and execute a series of timelines so that your special day will be a seamless, relaxing and entertaining event for you and your guests. The company also provides event design, day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Jacob
    Jacob H. Married on 08/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THANK YOU! Love love love Dawn and Premier!

We could not be more appreciate to Dawn, Katy, and the whole Premier W.E.D. team. They were everything we wanted and expected in a planner and then a whole bunch more!

Communication and response time was incredible, especially given the amount of time working together (nearly 2 years due to COVID reschedule).

They took all our hopes, needs, and financial parameters into account and help us easily find the best solution at every turn, and ended up helping create the wedding of our dreams.

Having them on the day of was a godsend, if anything went wrong we surely didn't know about it and would have never noticed. Our ability to breathe, relax, and actually enjoy the entire day without a worry in the world was priceless.

Overall, we just loved this whole team and are so thankful we found them. If you are planning a wedding in the Nashville area, reach out to Dawn!

Premier W.E.D.'s reply:

We already miss you two! I know it was the longest engagement ever but man…what a special day it turned out to be! Thank you again for entrusting us with such a milestone in both of your lives and your family’s lives!❤️
    Ridgley Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My day was perfect because of PremierWed and their entire team!

My wedding was small, but the details were not. In the beginning stages of planning I thought I could plan and execute everything myself....this couldn't have been further from the truth! My anxiety got so out of control that I HAD to find a planner. When I met with Dawn I immediately knew I found the perfect fit for me, and what I expected for my event.

Dawn has the ability to take your vision and truly make it reality. From makeup to menus, florals to linens, and everything in between...she nailed it! My guests had the time of their lives, and I didn't worry about a single thing except enjoying my day. I've never handed over complete control of anything in my life, but I would do it again in a heartbeat if PremierWed was leading the charge!

Thank you Dawn, all of your staff, and perfect vendors for my perfect day! I will never forget how special you made the most special day of my life thus far!
  • Tracy
    Tracy H. Married on 10/12/2019

Our dreams came true

We came to Dawn and her team with a vision & a dream. They worked with us to plan & execute the most perfect day. Helped us try and stay within our budget and create a day around our family & friends who were traveling from near and mostly afar!! We were faced with some last minute weather issues that caused some unexpected stress and changes and upgrades but they remained cool & calm while trying to keep us cool and confident it would all work out!! And it did indeed. The tight timeline we were given kept us on a great schedule where nothing was a surprise or unexpected. We were able to relax a bit on the wedding morning knowing every minute was accounted for and planned. There was never a moment of panic or doubt.
    We were given great direction at the wedding venue for pictures prior to the wedding and on to the ceremony and beyond. Our wedding director even popped a sewing kit out of her pocket when my daughter’s bustle on her dress was torn when someone stepped on it. At the end of the night when we arrived home and emptied our car, the team had neatly placed flowers, wedding cake, napkins, vows, coats etc in our car. Nothing left to surprise or want or need.
    We have kept in touch a few weeks after still asking questions about where to get our gowns cleaned etc.
    A wedding dream day come true. So very happy!!! Couldn’t have pulled it off without this amazing and experienced team!!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Branching Out Event Florist Branching Out Event Florist Wedding Florists

If you are looking for an experienced, organized and fun wedding planner, then Dawn at Premier W.E.D. is it. You will never have any worries that your wedding will not go as "clockwork". Dawn has fabulous ideas and executes with perfection.

JD's Music JD's Music Wedding DJs

Great Planner!!

Oakwood Cleaners Oakwood Cleaners Wedding Dresses

I am excited to endorse you on Wedding Wire and hope that you will endorse us here at Oakwood Cleaners. If there is ever anything we can do for you let us know. Have a great day!

6604 Christiansted Lane Nashville, 37211
6153320592
615-405-9489

By appointment
Location of (Premier W.E.D.)
6604 Christiansted Lane, Suite 500 Nashville, TN, 37211

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding