Premier W.E.D. Reviews

73 | Nashville, TN

73 Reviews for Premier W.E.D.

Mary Page Hickman · Married on 09/29/2018

Dawn and Premiere W.E.D are fantastic!

Dawn and her whole organization are top notch! She took an idea I had for a 50th birthday party and blew it up in an amazing way. She is so good about the small details and making everything better. She is extremely organized and the event was put on without a hitch! I highly recommend her and she will definitely be coordinating both of my girls' weddings when the time comes!

Liz · Married on 10/28/2017

The Premier W.E.D. team led by Dawn is the best in Nashville! They have strong relationships with all of the best vendors and service providers in town and work flawlessly as a team to create the perfect wedding day. The Premier W.E.D. team is very organized and they are not afraid to give you an opinion which is super helpful when there are many decisions to be made during the planning process. We are so please we selected Dawn and Premier W.E.D. to do our 'day of directing' and highly recommend!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Dawn and her team were absolutely amazing! Great service and she was so hard working! She exceeded my expectations and she made my special day perfect and stress free!! I highly recommend her!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

Hiring Dawn and her team was the most important (and best) decision I made for my wedding. I truly don't have enough adjectives to describe how amazing Premier WED is. Dawn can work with any bride, any vision, and any amount of direction to make your wedding perfect. She also connected me with phenomenal vendors who had the same high standard of service (and kindness) as she did. She really goes above and beyond. I only have the best things to say about his organization. My wedding was beyond anything I could have dreamed of or thought of myself because of Dawn. And because of her and her team, the day ran smoothly with zero stress or hassle for me and my family.

Cory · Married on 09/30/2017

Our wedding was truly a magical experience with minimal stress due to Premier W.E.D. Dawn and her team kept us organized, identified fabulous vendors (especially photographer, paper vendor, makeup and hair and florist), ensured we met deadlines, and created a venue and experience that the bride and groom said exceeded their expectations! Dawn and her team felt like family. I was out of state, as the MOB, and I could not have done this without Premier W.E.D. Dawn listens to her clients, achieves a reasonable budget by working with us to establish our vision while maintaining costs. I am a professional and Dawn is certainly one, which was essential to this process. Her experience spoke for itself during the process. I wish I had hired Premier W.E.D. before we chose the venue, but she, her team and vendors created the wedding we had hoped for.

Graham · Married on 09/17/2017

Dawn was very enjoyable to work with and executed our rehearsal dinner perfectly!!

David · Married on 05/20/2017

WOW!!! Dawn is a ROCKSTAR! For her to come into our wedding plans at the very last minute and for Mother- Nature to throw us all into a "tail-spin" Dawn raised to the challenge and worked her butt off! I cannot thank her and her Team enough..We just wish we would have met her earlier.. I would actually hire her for any important Party or task! Thanks again you are a true Champion!

Therese · Married on 05/20/2017

Hands down the best thing I ever did for my wedding was to call Dawn. I can't say enough good things, the test of a great wedding planner is to thrive in the chaos, and Dawn did just that. Our wedding was on our property with a tent. The majority of the guest were from out of town. So murphy's law it down poured. Dawns quick jump to action in reorganizing the complete wedding was nothing short of a miracle. I was actually calm the whole time, and our guest are still talking about how amazing our wedding was. Can't thank you and your team enough!

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Premier WED was amazing!! Everything was perfect!!!

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Dawn and her team are incredible! We have used her for our daughter's wedding and our son's
    Rehearsal dinner. They were both amazing. We did not have to worry about anything.
    Highly recommend her for any event needs.
    David & Alison Bratton

Jade · Married on 11/14/2015

Premier WED offers services beyond weddings. They helped coordinate my baby shower, and I am overwhelmed with joy of the outcome. It was decorated just the way I imagined. Thank you to Dawn, Ellen, and your staff for being organized, professional, and very hospitable to me and my guests. Everyone was very complimentary of the food and fine detail. I actually had to reschedule my initial shower due to a death in the family. Dawn helped me reschedule with no worries. Even though we had the shower just 4 days after she was born, it was a blessing to have my baby at the shower. (The event was more of a home-coming celebration- which I love this idea) With PremierWed's help this is really the most intimate way to welcome home your newborn. I didn't have to worry with any of the details from set up to break down. They communicated every detail through the planning phase and the results were on point. 5 STARS

Keri · Married on 10/10/2015

Working with Dawn & the team at Premier W.E.D. was wonderful! I had a short engagement so only had 4 months to plan a rather large wedding. The wedding took place in Florida where my fiancé & I live & even though Premier W.E.D. is located in Nashville they may as well have been located next door for the quality of work & responsiveness they provided. They took the time to get to know us & our vision for our special day. I was impressed by the organization of the whole team & how thorough the planning process was. I wanted to be a hands-off bride as much as possible & truly felt confident that Dawn & team had everything handled & within budget. I sincerely enjoyed my engagement period & was able to relax & focus on celebrating the special season without stressing over wedding details.

The Premier W.E.D. team also directed my wedding weekend. The rehearsal ran smoothly & quickly allowing us to get quickly to celebrating at the rehearsal dinner. The wedding day was like a dream. I was very relaxed, enjoying the entire day. The Premier W.E.D. Team took care of every single detail. They managed the scheduling of venders, the set up, responded to requests, and kept us on track. The wedding day schedule was very detailed & the day flowed like a well oiled machine. My fiancé & I were able to focus on the moment at hand & never had to worry about what was next. The wedding & reception were beautiful! Being a hands-off bride allowed me to be pleasantly surprised when I saw everything come together. It was perfect! Many family & guests have repeatedly told us that our Wedding was one of the nicest and most fun they have attended.

I give Dawn and the Premier W.E.D. team my highest recommendation. Always professional and courteous, their services were worth every dollar spent. I have absolutely no regrets hiring them to plan and direct our wedding! It was a beautiful, fun and relaxing day that I will always remember with fondness.

Ann · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was working with Premier W.E.D. They knew who I should use for the cake, flowers, food, drink, bank, set up, lighting and shuttle services. I never once had to worry about anything because they knew the answers before I could ask the questions. My daughter's wedding far exceeded my expectations. I have received so many emails from our friends that it was the prettiest wedding they had been to. I told Dawn that I would shout her praises from the rooftops! I could not have asked for a better team or a more perfect and beautiful day. It was absolutely magical!

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

From the moment we met Dawn until we said bye on my daughter's wedding night --- I knew everything was taken care of and never worried a minute. Not only was Dawn incredible to work with, her staff is just as professional and is taking care of details before they even arise. Premiere W.E.D. makes a promise to make the wedding day stress free and they over deliver on their promise. Dawn has everything in order long before the wedding week starts and she is like clock work on the wedding day. AMAZING -- I would recommend her for any event.

• User5206546 · 2+ years ago

We had a fantastic event and could NOT have done it without Premier WED, Owner Dawn and Event Director, Bridget. This was a destination wedding (we are from Wisconsin) and they took care of every detail. Through it all, they stayed in touch about the millions of choices, made everything perfect and also stayed within budget. My son and his new wife could not have been happier with the incredibly personalized celebration in a beautiful venue. Thank you, Premier Wed, Dawn and Bridget, for a really wonderful wedding weekend.

Colby · Married on 06/06/2015

Always available to help and took care of everything for my destination wedding. I didn't have to worry at all because I knew everything was always getting done.

Rikki · Married on 05/09/2015

The premiere wed team made my dream wedding happen. Everything from the rehearsal to our exit was absolutely perfect. They made my day flow with such ease. I will use them in the future any time I have a big event!

Griffin · Married on 10/24/2014

Dawn and Tyler saved my wedding. I planned the entire thing from across the country, and I never would have succeeded without them. They executed my vision perfectly, were always responsive, and so incredible work.

Bryson · Married on 10/12/2014

Premiere WED was amazing! Dawn and her team are absolutely amazing at what they do! You never have any worries stress free!! They made our special day amazing! There was no stress or worrying about anything they have everything planned and lined up minute by minute for you! You actually get to enjoy your day!! Highly recommend! You won't regret it!!

J · Married on 10/12/2014

Dawn and Tyler were a godsend to my family. Christina came on board later, closer to the wedding but she was a joy to work with as well. We had a "destination" wedding in Nashville/Franklin, TN for most of the family/friends invited; although this was home to our daughter for 5 years prior to her relocating to Florida. Premier W.E.D. made us feel at all times like we were being looked after and every detail was perfect in the planning and implementation of our daughter's wedding. Dawn and Tyler really went the extra mile and patiently helped us navigate through the myriad of little (and big) things that we never even would have thought about until it was too late. We highly recommend Premier W.E.D. and know that in trusting your event planning to these super talented ladies you will not only be guaranteed to have a great event but will look back on the process as fun and easy, with a wedding planning team that is a joy to know and work with.

Caitlin · Married on 10/12/2014

Planning my wedding was so much fun, and the girls at Premier WED made it the most fun! They truly care and invest so much more time and effort into making your day exactly as you want it than you would expect. I loved going through little details and meetings and realizing, these people know me better than I know myself in some ways! They grounded me, kept me focused, and helped my dream wedding truly become a reality. I am so thankful. You guys are the best!

Erica · Married on 10/04/2014

I cannot speak highly enough of Dawn and Brittany at Premier Wed. We hired them to assist with the month of wedding services. Brittany and Tyler were so incredibly helpful and truly took the lead in making sure all of the loose ends were tied prior to the wedding. Brittany did an amazing job making sure everyone was where they needed to be and that everyone was on the same page about all of the little details of the wedding. Honestly, I do not know that we would have been able to do it without her. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to help make our wedding day such a success! I would highly recommend hiring anyone from the Premier Wed team to assist in making your wedding day perfect!

Melanie · Married on 10/04/2014

Absolutely the best! Dawn and her team were unbelievable and took care of everything down to the smallest detail. I was focusing on moving and she took care of my wedding. My guests kept commenting on the attention to detail and thought that I was super woman (they couldn't imagine how I moved into a new home AND planned such an amazing event in my backyard). It was all because of dawn and her team! I interviewed three other wedding planners and dawn surpassed them all by a mile. Thanks dawn for making my wedding dreams come true!

Genevieve · Married on 09/20/2014

They will do a fantastic job with your event!

Ahmad & Bella · Married on 08/29/2014

One of the most important things about a special day such as your marriage is not always just about that every detail occurs as planned, but the occasion creates the experiences that will encapsulate memories in your heart for ever. It is not possible to capture all that Premier W.E.D and their wonderful staff did to make our dream a reality in a few short sentences. Their efforts transcended the line of professionalism to friendship getting to the heart of what was needed to make moments of our love transparent to the world. No rocks in turned and every challenge or barrier they made become an opportunity. In the end they did not make a wedding night perfect but helped us find the perfection of a wedding.