Nashville, TN 37250 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kennedy Occasions

From bespoke garden-inspired floral design to beautifully styled, well-orchestrated events, Kennedy Occasions works with sweet Southern couples to create tastefully designed wedding experiences brimming with details that tell their love story. With a tailored approach to planning events, Kennedy Occasions strives to ensure each event is reflective of a couple's personal style, flawless and worry-free.

About Emily: Emerald green makes my heart sing and I run on caffeine. Lots. Gift-giving is my love language and flowers are my creative passion. I'm a sucker for a sweet engagement story and have a pretty incredible one myself. I love all things hand-crafted, snow-covered and travel-related. I'm a grammar guru and love to read. My winning combination: a cup of coffee and a great book. Curl my sweet Corgi, Pippa, up in my lap and a blanket over my always-cold feet and I'm in heaven.

Follow Kennedy Occasions on

1c273a4d762f0b22 1380405395960 1308200145

• Videos 1

26 Reviews for Kennedy Occasions

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

We feel so blessed to have had Emily as both our wedding planner and our florist. She was a dream to work with on both a personal and professional level. She listened to our vision and brought it to life in a more beautiful way than I could have ever imagined. The wedding day itself was relaxing because I knew I could trust Emily to handle anything that came her way. Our wedding had an easy and relaxed flow to the day but at the same time felt organized, something that I know was due to Emily’s thoughtful coordination. I would highly recommend Kennedy Occasions for your wedding planning and floral needs!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2017

My huaband and I had the privilege of working with Clay and Emily for our March 19, 2011 wedding. We used them for the Emerald package, and are so thankful we did in that they contributed, largely, to the smoothness of our schedule that day. Although we already knew the Kennedy’s on a personal level, Clay and Emily maintained a professional approach throughout our 14 month planning time. They were very flexible with meeting about various timelines, food arrangements, and other various wedding matters. Not only did they meet with us several times before the wedding day, but they helped to make sure all vendors were aware of their responsibilities and time frames the week of the wedding. In addition, they arrived early to prepare for the ceremony and were the last one’s to leave the reception around 1am. Words can’t describe how thankful we are to Kennedy Occasions and all the work they put into making our day unforgettable. They truly love what they do and are amazing to work with!

Sent on 03/31/2011
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/09/2016

I looked at TONS of florists and found none that compared to Emily's work at Kennedy Occasions. She was kind, flexible, and eager to make our wedding perfect. She had incredible ideas and responded quickly each time I had questions. Her work the day of was elegant, intentional, and EXACTLY what I wanted. I would never suggest another florist and am SO thankful we chose her!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

• How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Krista Lee Photography
    Krista Lee Photography Wedding Photographers

Emily is amazing and we always LOVE working with her!

• BettyAshton Mayo
    BettyAshton Mayo Wedding Musicians

Working with Emily was a wonderful experience. I so appreciated that she sent a detailed timeline to all of her vendors, making sure we were all on the same page. As a ceremony musician, it is always helpful to have a wedding coordinator who is organized and on top of things!