Alex Belew Catering

352 W Northfield Blvd. Suite 4F, Murfreesboro, TN 37128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Alex Belew Catering

Alex Belew Catering is a professional catering company based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. This caterer offers their services throughout the greater Nashville, Tennessee metro area.

Cuisine

Alex Belew Catering offers contemporary American cuisine for each event they serve. Each menu is curated specifically for the event this caterer is serving, which means your dinner will be as unique as your love story. Alex Belew Catering delivers delectable dishes with southern roots to your special event.

Alex Belew Catering provides their catering services in a variety of ways. Whether you want plated meals, buffet style, passed hors d’oeuvres, or a combination of all three, this wedding caterer has you covered. Additionally, Alex Belew Catering provides servers, cake cutting, set up, and clean up services.

Follow Alex Belew Catering on
Roasted chicken breast
Roasted chicken breast

18 Reviews for Alex Belew Catering

Christina · Married on 07/22/2017

Well, if Alex Belew and his crew are catering your wedding, you don’t have to worry about a thing. The food will be fresh, delicious, locally-sourced and your guests will be raving about it a month later. One of my goals when choosing vendors for our wedding was to find people who were passionate about what they do and Alex is one of the most passionate people I have worked with. We planned our wedding from Michigan and I knew that Alex and his crew had it all under control. I was able to give my ideas and Alex was able to refine them into something incredible. We had BBQ Chicken and Beef Brisket with a market fresh salad, summer vegetables, and mashed potatoes and were happy with it all. If you are even considering any other vendor, don’t. Alex Belew Catering will not disappoint.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Sherri · Married on 05/14/2016

Alex catered my daughters wedding on September 10 at Saddle Woods Farm in Murfreesboro, TN. I decided on a menu a year in advance, but changed it a few weeks before the wedding. He was so understanding and helped me find a new menu. We selected a couple of passed hors d'oeuvres for cocktail hour and three stations for dinner. The food was delicious, the presentation was beautiful and Alex and his staff were very professional. The biscuit station consisted of homemade biscuits with local ham, jams, honey, steak and hot chicken. The taco station consisted of chicken, pork, chips along with amazing toppings. The mac & cheese station had wonderful toppings and was better than your grandma's I promise! It has been a few weeks since the wedding and I am still getting comments about the food. I love that Alex does not have a set menu like many of caterers so we were able to have our own unique menu. If you are looking for a caterer, I highly recommend Alex and his team.

Sent on 09/29/2016

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 37.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 28.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 37.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, French, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount