Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Real Weddings 1

About Modern Vintage Events

Because your wedding isn't your cousin Jane's wedding...

Modern Vintage is a wedding and event planing company based in Middle Tennessee and available for travel. At Modern Vintage we customize each of our wedding packages to fit the needs of our couples. No two weddings are alike because no two couples are alike. We are here to make sure that your wedding reflects who you are as a couple and most of all to make sure that you have fun.

Nashville | Brooklyn | Beyond

27 Reviews for Modern Vintage Events

Modern Vintage Events 1
Modern Vintage Events 2

Vinita · Married on 12/29/2018

Best planners and wonderful human beings

Hiring Modern Vintage Events was absolutely the best wedding planning decision we made. We simply would not have been able to have the wedding we wanted without their guidance and coordination. They took every single idea we had seriously and actively pursued a way for it to become a reality. But then they were honest with me if my idea seemed unrealistic or outside our budget. It was also mind-blowing how they were able to keep every tiny detail organized and were always one step ahead with making sure we didn’t miss deadlines or let anything fall through the cracks. Not only are Jessie and Becca superstar wedding planners, but you also get their recommendations for the BEST vendors for flowers, photography, cake, lightning, stationary etc. We were thrilled with how everything came together and how we could actually enjoy our wedding day. Jessie and Becca are truly worth their weight in gold.

I tried to keep this review mostly practical since anyone reading this is deciding how to spend precious resources for a wedding. But I can't imagine planning our wedding without Jessie and Becca because they played a central role in making me, my now husband, and our families feel so special during the time we were engaged. They have such big hearts, warm energy, and exuberance about life. I am grateful we had these beautiful human beings with us as we traveled the (mostly) ups and downs of wedding planning and that they were by our sides making sure our special day was truly magical. We love you, J and B!

Sent on 02/20/2019

CARIE · Married on 09/08/2018

Modern Vintage is the only way to go! Obviously they are the only wedding planner I have ever used but they made the whole process so relaxed and they think of everything so planning your wedding is actually fun and not stressful at all! Plus they are super cool ladies that you will want to be friends with after the whole process. Look no further, Becca and Jessie are the most amazing planners I have ever worked with and I have been in a few weddings. My husband and I cannot thank them enough for all the work they did so we didn't have to worry about our family, friends, dress malfunctions or the fact that we ran out of vodka in the first hour of cocktails because they just handled it! So worth every penny and more.

-Carie and Thomas Lopez

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Modern Vintage Events 3

Matthew · Married on 09/23/2017

Choosing to marry my wife was the best decision wedding decision I made. Having Becca and Jessie coordinating the event was a VERY close second!

We hired them for coordination, and when they took over, it was like a weight had been lifted. They thought of questions we hadn’t even considered, and then solved them. They reached out to all our venders and ensured everyone was on the same page. At the rehearsal, they made sure every member of the bridal party knew exactly when and where to be the next day. That alone was no small feat!

On the wedding day they were incredible. They addressed every little detail and made sure my wife and I enjoyed the entire day. Whether it was meeting us at a brewery to pin on boutonnières, or handing us a cocktail at the reception, they made sure we were present for every moment.

I can’t stress how amazing they are. They will make sure your day is perfect. And Grooms to be, if your Fiancé wants to use MVE, just go with it. Or better yet, recommend them to your fiancé and look like a hero. Seriously. This will be the best decision you make.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Modern Vintage Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 70.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• AshMill Photography
    AshMill Photography Wedding Photographers

I LOVED working with Becca and the rest of her team. They rocked every detail of a wedding I photographed and I could tell that the bride & groom loved the results! A coordinator on top of her game makes the wedding day go so much more smoothly and takes the stress off the bride.

• Greenfinch Floral Design
    Greenfinch Floral Design Wedding Florists

I LOVE Modern Vintage Events and you will too. Becca and Jessica are the best in the business. They are fun, funky and super talented. Just as the names says they are modern and vintage all at the same time. If you are a looking for the wedding of your dreams call Modern Vintage Events. Don't wait another day these are your girls.

• Modern Magnolia
    Modern Magnolia Wedding Rentals

Cute and professional! Becca and Jessica bring their singular style to any wedding!

• Nashville, 37209 See on map
    6158070318 (Other Phone Number)