Fallbrook, CA 92028 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anchored by Love Events

Best friends and North County San Diego natives, drawn together by their love of the inspiring and heartfelt emotions that a wedding creates, decided that planning them together was the next step. Wedding planning is their passion and with their knack for organization, passion for people, love of creating special moments, and most of all an unyielding belief in love, {Anchored By Love} Events are pure magic.

“We spend our lives, whether conscience of it or not, searching for our counterpart. When we find "the one", our soul is forever anchored. That is where our company name came from. Love is resolute, and in high tide or low tide our souls will always stand anchored together by love.” – Kalina and Brittany

All of the packages below can be modified to fit your needs. Each couple is unique and we can create a service package to fit exactly what you are looking for. Please call or e-mail us for a free wedding consultation.

{Full-Service}

This package is for the couple that wants all the details handled for them. It includes full-service planning and coordination to bring your ideas to life. We are by your side throughout the entire planning process, from conception to the big day. Services include venue selection, scheduling and attending vendor meetings, access to our preffered vendors, design and décor conception and ideas, inspiration board creation as well as day-of coordination.

{Partial Service}

This package is for the couple who wants to plan and design most of the wedding, but would enjoy some assistance. With our partial planning package, we start by providing you with an itemized budget, planning checklist and vendor recommendations. We’ll help you select vendors, negotiate contracts, and are available as questions come up in the planning process.

{Month Of Coordination}

For the couple who has made the arrangements, but would like assistance finalizing the details. We will orchestrate all of your final vendor meetings to ensure that every detail has been taken care of and help you with last minute design ideas, as well as managing the day-of coordination. This package is geared toward taking the stress off the couple so that you can enjoy your bachelorette/bachelor parties, showers, and your special day!

{Day Of Coordination}

This package is for the couple that is planning the entire wedding by themselves, but wants to enjoy a stress-free wedding day. Our Day Of package includes a final venue walk-though, vendor coordination, a detailed timeline, check list, rehearsal management and day-of on-site support with logistics, coordinating the timeline and facilitating the overall flow. .

{Additional Services}

Engagement Parties • Wedding Showers • Baby Showers • Anniversaries • Birthdays • Holiday Parties • and More

fe0e4d4d28019331 1378699931467 20130727 kk green gables wedding estate 153
fe0e4d4d28019331 1378699931467 20130727 kk green gables wedding estate 153
leifbrandtphotography anchoredbyloveshoot048web l

1 Reviews for Anchored by Love Events

Denise · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I hired Anchored by Love for our wedding. I primarily worked with Brittany in the 10 months leading up to our wedding. She is amazing! She is the sweetest person ever and so so patient! I should know...I asked her a lot of questions! She was wonderful and worked with our budget and I felt like she truly cared about my husband and I and our wedding. She was great the day of the wedding and I felt like I didn't have a care in the world and everything was taken care of - which is SO important from your day of coordinator(s). I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Anchored by Love Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military

Real Weddings

• Leaf it to Lexi
    Leaf it to Lexi Wedding Florists

The ladies of Anchored by Love Events are fabulous! Kalina & Brittany are attentive, creative and thoughtful and it shows in their beautiful events. I love working with vendors that care about their clients as much as I do, they are the perfect team!

• Leif Brandt Photography
    Leif Brandt Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough about how amazing it was to work with Brittany & Kalina. I photographed two weddings this summer with them and it was such a blessing. Both weddings had beautiful details, ran flawlessly, and you could tell they helped take all the stress off of the bride & groom. I've worked with coordinators that seem to not care and/or add stress to everyone involved…but not these gals! They were very hands on, very detail oriented, and poured out all they could into each of the weddings I've worked with them. It's so refreshing to work with vendors who not only do a good job, but who also care about making sure the day is as amazing as you dreamed it would be.

• Fallbrook, 92028 See on map