Redondo Beach, CA 90277 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,950
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Amy Theilig Photographic

It is her unique photographic eye that has made Amy one of the South Bay's most sought after photographers. She is a Southern California native and currently resides in Hermosa Beach where she has done extensive work for the local businesses and community. Being a So Cal native has definitely influenced Amy's photographic style, her pictures are bright, colorful and romantic. She holds a degree in Art from USC and has been shooting professionally since 2000.

Follow Amy Theilig Photographic on

Amy Theilig Photographic 6
Amy Theilig Photographic 7

Megan Litle · Married on 08/17/2019

Amy is Amazing!

I am so happy we hired Amy. If you’re looking for a photographer, go with Amy! You won’t regret it! My husband hates taking photos so he was dreading having a photographer, but after our engagement photos, Amy made us feel so comfortable, that he said he actually had fun! As we were leaving the engagement shoot and he told me that, I already knew Amy was the right choice, and then we got the photos back and they were beautiful so I was so happy we had Amy as our photographer for our wedding. On our wedding day, Amy was so efficient. She’s great at getting the right shots and not wasting time doing so - one of my bridesmaids was in another wedding recently and she actually thanked me because she said that the other photographer took so long for the posed photographs, but Amy’s process was quick and painless so everyone could get back to the wedding! Amy’s turnaround time is also incredibly quick - we got back from our honeymoon 2 weeks after our wedding, and the photos were ready! They were gorgeous! I don’t always love photos of myself, but I loved every single photo in our album. Every one! She captured all of the important moments (big and small), so I can flip through the photos and relive our entire day. I’m so grateful to have our wedding day so beautifully documented. Thank you, Amy!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Amy Theilig Photographic 13
    Amy Theilig Photographic 14
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 06/29/2019

Amy captured our wedding perfectly

We would highly recommend Amy to anyone getting married. She is a wonderful photographer. She was really able to capture our special day. She was so easy to work with and very professional. She made us and our friends and family feel very comfortable. All of our pictures turned out great. She captured so many natural candid moments as well as great posed photos.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Rachel · Married on 03/09/2019

Knows all the right shots

I am convinced she is THE expert of shooting photos at Wayfarers Chapel. Amy was perfect for our small wedding. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos I am absolutely in love with the photos she has provided us. She was great staying focused in getting all the shots we were hoping to get and she managed to capture a lot of candid moments without us hardly noticing. I loved working with Amy and would recommend her every time!

Sent on 04/23/2019

• An Enlightened Event
    An Enlightened Event Wedding Planners

Amy is super sweet and does a great job capturing candid moments and ensuring that clients see every detail of their wedding. She responds quickly and is great to have on a vendor team.

• Natural Simplicity
    Natural Simplicity Wedding Florists

Amazing photography, very professional. Amy is a pleasure to work with.

• Redondo Beach, 90277 See on map