Folsom, CA 95630 Map · Phone number

About Amy Nicole Photography

I've photographed hundreds of weddings and the incredible thing is that every story is different and unique. I find so much inspiration in the people I meet and the stories I get to tell with my images.

Amy Nicole has been photographing weddings for nearly twenty years. Based in Folsom CA and the Bay Area, Amy photographs all over Northern CA. Her work has been featured in Real Weddings Magazine and Sacramento Bride and Groom Magazine.

Follow Amy Nicole Photography on

img9158 3
lacy 0768

16 Reviews for Amy Nicole Photography

Alex · Married on 03/18/2017

We were so happy we chose Amy as our photographer! I called a few different photographers when trying to figure out who to select and Amy was the first person to call me back. She was friendly and open and gave us several different options within our budget. We live out of state, but Amy was very responsive and communicative over the months leading up to the wedding. We finally met her in person 3 months before the wedding and were sure we picked the right photographer. She was so easy going, relaxed, and she has a great sense of humor! The day of the wedding, she put us at right at ease and managed to get great photographs of our huge, disorganized families. Our pictures are not only beautiful and stylish, but Amy was also able to capture some amazing photos of all the emotion of the day. We highly recommend Amy as a wedding photographer!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2015

Amy is amazing! Our pictures turned out great for the day of our wedding. She is very well organized and is quick to reply to emails. Her prices were within our budget and we were able to customize what we needed. Thank you Amy for everything!

Meredith · Married on 09/05/2014

I LOVE AMY! She did our engagement and wedding photos. They turned out great. I felt like my wedding was out of a magazine because some of the photos were so good. She takes all the photos I would have taken and many I would have never thought of. We had fun with her and she put us at ease. I had a million questions when we met up and she patiently answered all of them, helped us figure out exactly what we wanted, and set realistic expectations on what was possible. Then, at the wedding, she made sure we got everything we talked about. We even finished family photos early after the wedding! EARLY!! The entire process was amazing and totally worth the money. I love looking through our photos. I can't wait to get them in frames and on display.

Award

Amy Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,245.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,970.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Jensen Wedding Films
    Jensen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

One of my favorite wedding photographers!

• Acti-Video Productions
    Acti-Video Productions Wedding Videographers

It's always fun to work with Amy at The Studio... Her style is contemporary and yet classic, without feeling classic or out of date! She is extremely easy to work with and a true professional.

• Folsom, CA 95630 See on map