Amy Nicole Photography Reviews

16 | Folsom, CA

16 Reviews for Amy Nicole Photography

Alex · Married on 03/18/2017

We were so happy we chose Amy as our photographer! I called a few different photographers when trying to figure out who to select and Amy was the first person to call me back. She was friendly and open and gave us several different options within our budget. We live out of state, but Amy was very responsive and communicative over the months leading up to the wedding. We finally met her in person 3 months before the wedding and were sure we picked the right photographer. She was so easy going, relaxed, and she has a great sense of humor! The day of the wedding, she put us at right at ease and managed to get great photographs of our huge, disorganized families. Our pictures are not only beautiful and stylish, but Amy was also able to capture some amazing photos of all the emotion of the day. We highly recommend Amy as a wedding photographer!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2015

Amy is amazing! Our pictures turned out great for the day of our wedding. She is very well organized and is quick to reply to emails. Her prices were within our budget and we were able to customize what we needed. Thank you Amy for everything!

Meredith · Married on 09/05/2014

I LOVE AMY! She did our engagement and wedding photos. They turned out great. I felt like my wedding was out of a magazine because some of the photos were so good. She takes all the photos I would have taken and many I would have never thought of. We had fun with her and she put us at ease. I had a million questions when we met up and she patiently answered all of them, helped us figure out exactly what we wanted, and set realistic expectations on what was possible. Then, at the wedding, she made sure we got everything we talked about. We even finished family photos early after the wedding! EARLY!! The entire process was amazing and totally worth the money. I love looking through our photos. I can't wait to get them in frames and on display.

K · Married on 08/31/2014

Amy is very experienced, knowledgeable, professional, and fantastic to work with. Our wedding photos were everything we expected and more. She helped make our special day run smoothly, while at the same time snapping exceptional photos. Her use of lighting and her angles made for artsy, frame-worthy pictures. Her prices are very reasonable as well.

Kelly · Married on 06/13/2014

Amy was awesome and did a great job. All our pictures look beautiful!

Bennie · Married on 05/18/2014

Amy was so proffesional and made us feel so comfortable at the same time and our pictures turned out beautifully ,she has exquisite taste and I would recommend her to anybody looking for an awesome photographer .

Amy Nicole is amazing! We first heard about Amy through our wedding venue, the Croatian-American Cultural Center. They had a book of hers with pictures in it that were absolutely gorgeous. We decided to meet her and were immediately drawn to her very calming presence, something we knew would be helpful on the big day. We did both our engagement session with her as well as our wedding day and received beautiful pictures from both sessions. She clearly has a ton of experience and really knows what she is doing. We came away with so many pictures from the wedding that I am still narrowing down pictures because there are so many excellent choices! I highly recommend Amy!

Leah · Married on 07/05/2013

Working with Amy Nicole was great! We talked about a week before the wedding and planned out how the day would run and what pictures were important to my husband and me. When the wedding day came she was very organized and had a list of everything we had talked about to make sure all those special pictures got taken. We haven't seen all of our pictures yet, but the sneak peak she gave us so far is fantastic, I can't wait to see the rest!

Alene · Married on 06/08/2013

This is a follow-up review for Amy Nicole. If you want a really special reminder of your wedding day, have Amy Nicole put together a 16x20 collage of the wedding. I ask about this and the collage Amy Nicole put together is the most amazing photo. It captures all of the highlights from the wedding and is so simple to display. I cannot thank Amy Nicole enough for this amazing gift and reminder of a very special day!

Amy Nicole provided everything we contracted for, and worked with us when one small concern came up with the package we ordered. Amy consistently went out of her way to meet the bride's needs and listened to what she wanted for wedding photos. Amy was very accommodating and available to talk or meet, even when we asked the same question more than once, needed clarification, or wanted reassurance. The photos were absolutely beautiful and tasteful. The only thing that I personally, as mother of the bride, would have liked to see, was more close up shots of the bride and groom during the wedding and reception. The cost of purchasing the professional wedding photos was more expensive than I expected, but average overall I think.

Vanessa · Married on 05/11/2012

She was great, puctual and does wonderful work!

Katherine · Married on 07/30/2011

Amy was absolutely fantastic. My Husband and I got married at The Croatian American Cultural Center and that's how we found Amy. From our very first meeting we knew she was the one to capture our big day. Amy always got back to me so quick, which was awesome for the type of "gotta stay organized" type of bride I was! She knew the venue like the back of her hand and choreographed our day perfectly. With a wedding party of 14, guest list of 270 and family pictures ranging from 30-60 people - Amy stayed in control and let it all go off without a hitch. Amy is so talented and not only captured the beauty of the day - but the FUN we had! Our pictures are MORE than I could have ever imagined. Thank you, Amy, for everything you have done for us. Our pictures will be with us for our lifetimes and we will always cherish them.

• Shelly

Shelly · Married on 04/08/2011

Amy did an amazing job on our photos! She was great to work with, very flexible & made our day as stress free as possible. I barely even noticed she was there during the ceremony & reception but she got gorgeous photos. I would definitely recommend her to my family & friends.

Kristina · Married on 09/04/2010

Amy was wonderful! I would definitely recommend her to all of my friends.

Allison · Married on 09/22/2007

Very fun, flexible, and Creative!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/14/2014

Amy Nicole is a fabulous photographer. We felt so comfortable with her from the beginning and trusted that she would listen to us and come out with gorgeous photos on the day of. Which she did, of course! She would respond back in a timely manner and never once did I feel stressed about the photos. The day of pictures were great! She instructed my large wedding party (10 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen) in a very professional manner. We love her and recommend her for your event, whatever that may be. Our engagement photos and wedding photos were absolutely perfect and we could not be happier with the end result. Thank you, Amy Nicole!!! <3

Carla · Married on 07/15/2011

3.0

Amy is not only professional and an amazing photographer but a funny girl who you can't help but get along with. I planned my wedding from out of town and she worked with my sister (my wedding helper) on everything and included me in all details. When I finally met her I left her studio saying she was so easy to talk to and someone I could actually be friends with! Amy did a wonderful job on our wedding not only did she make everyone look amazing but she was professional and fun all day long!