524 East Branch St., Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About AMS Entertainment - Pismo Beach

Your AMS Experience will be defined by Extraordinary Customer Service!
Thank you for visiting AMS. Since 1988, AMS has provided a unique, customer oriented approach to personalized entertainment. Our sincere dedication to customer service has enabled AMS to become the most trusted entertainment company on the central coast. With the most experienced team of DJ/MC's locally, we are sure to
accommodate your specific needs and we give you the tools to do it with are unique on line planner and music list created by us for you! From Bilingual MC's to Decor & Up Lighting, & Photo Booths - we do it all and have for years, just call us for more info. We have a full time office location for your convenience, and are at all of the areas major Bridal Faires.

Follow AMS Entertainment - Pismo Beach on

lt2
lt4

52 Reviews for AMS Entertainment - Pismo Beach

Rachel · Married on 04/09/2016

So glad I made that first phone call to Sean at AMS! He was so much more than just a wedding DJ! I told him that we were having a vintage carnival theme wedding, and he helped us contract vendors for carnival booths and a high striker game with attendants for our cocktail hour, and a trackless train to transport our guests from the parking area to the ceremony and back to the reception. Also his DJ skills were great! Everyone was out on the dance floor! And the announcements were very professional.

Erin · Married on 08/08/2015

AMS Entertainment is absolutely amazing! Sean was extremely helpful when we were first working with the company. Bill was available to DJ our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with him. AMS has an incredibly easy to use and awesome ceremony, reception, and music online planner. This was extremely helpful in planning all the music and details of our big day. Because we are not local to the area, we had a few phone calls with Bill to go over everything in further detail. He was prompt to respond when I had further questions. I already knew I liked him just by speaking on the phone with him. He absolutely blew me away at our wedding with his professionalism! He went above and beyond when another vendor dropped the ball on a few things. He anticipated needs by moving our generations dance up due to my husband's grandfather getting tired. He was very friendly and kept the entire wedding running smoothly and beautifully. I would recommend Bill and AMS to anyone needing DJ services. I can't thank you enough Bill and AMS!!!!

Stefanie · Married on 11/01/2014

Thank you Mike! It has always been a pleasure working with you and to have you DJ my wedding was amazing! AMS rocks! Choose them and your wedding will be everything you imagined.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

AMS Entertainment - Pismo Beach FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,395.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• AMS Entertainment - Pismo Beach 1
    Off Peak
    If your Wedding date is not on a Saturday (April-Oct & Dec) you are off peak, and are given a discounted rate when asked...Most Fridays and Sundays are eligible.

• Napoli Photography
    Napoli Photography Wedding Photographers

They really know how to keep the party going! All the guys are easy to work with and have a great personality. They really know how the give the crowd what they want and keep things flowing nicely. I highly recommend.

• Father Jerry Bellamy
    Father Jerry Bellamy Wedding Officiants

When I know that AMS is providing the music, I know it will be done perfectly.

• Got You Cover'D
    Got You Cover'D Wedding Rentals

We love working with AMS entertainment. By far the most qualified group of DJ's on the central coast. Do yourself a favor and give them a call!

• 524 East Branch St. Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 See on map