Nearby Vendors to Consider

About AMS Entertainment - Pismo Beach

Celebrate in Style!!! San Luis Obispo County

Your AMS Experience will be defined by Extraordinary Customer Service!
Thank you for visiting AMS. Since 1988, AMS has provided a unique, customer oriented approach to personalized entertainment. Our sincere dedication to customer service has enabled AMS to become the most trusted entertainment company on the central coast. With the most experienced team of DJ/MC's locally, we are sure to
accommodate your specific needs and we give you the tools to do it with are unique on line planner and music list created by us for you!  From Bilingual MC's to Decor & Up Lighting, & Photo Booths - we do it all and have for years, just call us for more info. We have a full time office location for your convenience, and are at all of the areas major Bridal Faires.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

Follow AMS Entertainment - Pismo Beach on

52 Reviews for AMS Entertainment - Pismo Beach

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

So glad I made that first phone call to Sean at AMS! He was so much more than just a wedding DJ! I told him that we were having a vintage carnival theme wedding, and he helped us contract vendors for carnival booths and a high striker game with attendants for our cocktail hour, and a trackless train to transport our guests from the parking area to the ceremony and back to the reception. Also his DJ skills were great! Everyone was out on the dance floor! And the announcements were very professional.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

AMS Entertainment is absolutely amazing! Sean was extremely helpful when we were first working with the company. Bill was available to DJ our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with him. AMS has an incredibly easy to use and awesome ceremony, reception, and music online planner. This was extremely helpful in planning all the music and details of our big day. Because we are not local to the area, we had a few phone calls with Bill to go over everything in further detail. He was prompt to respond when I had further questions. I already knew I liked him just by speaking on the phone with him. He absolutely blew me away at our wedding with his professionalism! He went above and beyond when another vendor dropped the ball on a few things. He anticipated needs by moving our generations dance up due to my husband's grandfather getting tired. He was very friendly and kept the entire wedding running smoothly and beautifully. I would recommend Bill and AMS to anyone needing DJ services. I can't thank you enough Bill and AMS!!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you Mike! It has always been a pleasure working with you and to have you DJ my wedding was amazing! AMS rocks! Choose them and your wedding will be everything you imagined.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 11/1/14, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1251849113717 njgw485
220x220 sq 1348524048326 mike1
220x220 sq 1227651203750 ams
220x220 sq 1227651181187 amsentmt0610
220x220 sq 1521827348 cbaa30908ad522b7 1521827347 507af7aa1f464863 1521827345736 1 1240441 1015278679
220x220 sq 1521827348 02c5b290d9d7569c 1521827347 45175dc8f9f582b7 1521827345740 2 1972546 1015278679

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1374186608892 ams

Off Peak

$125.00 Value | Promo Code: off peak
If your Wedding date is not on a Saturday (April-Oct & Dec) you are off peak, and are given a discounted rate when asked...Most Fridays and Sundays are eligible.
#WWacedaff2c422b625

23 ENDORSEMENTS
They really know how to keep the party going! All the guys are easy to work with and have a great personality. They really know how the give the crowd what they want and keep things flowing nicely. I highly recommend.

When I know that AMS is providing the music, I know it will be done perfectly.

We love working with AMS entertainment. By far the most qualified group of DJ's on the central coast. Do yourself a favor and give them a call!

What can I say. John first and foremost was the perfect gentleman, he went beyond just spinning tunes. What ever someone needed help with he pitched in. He got the crowd going and kept checking with me regarding tje time line. I would love to woork with Jon again, he made my day go smooth....... Sean, thanks for all your help when speaking to brides and getting them so well informed. Nancy Ortega Cartouche Weddings and Events

Sean and his team are always great to work with at events - Class act for sure!

135 PROS I KNOW