49 Holmes Street, Mystic, CT 06355 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amma Rhea Photo

Timeless photography for the romantic, joyful and playful couples. Amma Rhea Photo's philosophy is and always will be quite simple. Life is extraordinary! Without special effects, without staging- the tender moments shared are plentiful. The one you share your wedding day with, that special mother and son dance, the celebrations that shape your life, as well as the simple details that give it meaning. At Amma Rhea Photo we want you to look back and be able to really FEEL your memories from your wedding day.

Follow Amma Rhea Photo on

Amma Rhea Photo 6
Amma Rhea Photo 7
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 08/02/2019

A truly wonderful photography experience!

In my opinion, your wedding photographer is one of your most important vendors of the day. So it's crucial you find the best one (that's also not going to drain your budget). We couldn't have wished for a better photographer than Amma! She is so sweet, funny, and great to work with. We had a few phone calls before the big day to get to know each other and to let Amma know our vision for the day. She was so thorough in nailing down the schedule with us and gave us a worksheet so she knew exactly what family photos we needed and backgrounds within our venue we wanted to be in front of. My husband and I can get pretty embarrassed when in front of a camera but Amma (and her second shooter Olivia) put us both at ease and made the whole experience fun and full of love. She even made sure she put in the schedule when sunset was so we could take awesome sunset pictures! She shot amazing detail pictures, candids, portraits and more. Amma was truly a joy to work with and the pictures speak for themselves.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Amma Rhea Photo 8
    Amma Rhea Photo 9
    Amma Rhea Photo 10
    Amma Rhea Photo 11
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/22/2019

Book amma!

In the month since I’ve gotten married, the only thing my family has wanted to talk about is Amma and her incredible photos. Five stars falls far short of capturing her brilliance and talent for what she does. Photography was my absolute priority for my wedding day; it was the first thing I booked after my venue. I did an absurd amount of research to find someone whose photos had the warm, joyful, authentic feel (not cheesy or tacky) that I was looking for - and when I found Amma she was absolutely perfect! From start to finish she made us feel completely at ease, was committed to getting every shot we wanted, and accommodated every request we had and the schedule of our day. All our guests commented on how friendly and dedicated she was, and her photos…are absolutely STUNNING. I was speechless when I first saw them - I’ve never experienced photos of such high quality. All of my family and friends now want to book her for every life event. If you have any doubts at all, let me assuage them: if you can book Amma, you ~need~ to book Amma!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Andrea · Married on 05/18/2019

The Absolute Best!

Amma is the best!!! She is so warm and is the kind of person you instantly feel comfortable with which is amazing with a photographer! She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and we could not have asked for a better experience! She is creative and silly in the best possible ways! She makes you feel like you've known her forever and has a way of capturing beautiful genuine and natural moments. She was so great at coordinating our big family groups during the wedding day including an energetic 8 year old! She was so, so great. I honestly can't enough wonderful things about her and highly, highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Amma Rhea Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings

• Allure Traveling Beauty
    Allure Traveling Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amma is the most down to earth and most amazing and talented women you will ever meet! Her work is amazing and she's such a wonderful photographer to work with. We love working with her and you will too!

• 49 Holmes Street Mystic, CT, 06355 See on map