Brooke Brady Photography

Milford, CT View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Becky
    Becky O. Married on 08/28/2020

professional, talented, genuine, caring and kind beyond words

Where to start!? I was referred to Brooke through several friends at work – who have had their weddings/babies/families/engagements captured by Brooke. I was drawn to the candidness and softness in her photos and how she was able to freeze memories in time so that you could feel the feelings from the moment, in her photos. During our initial consultation, Brooke strongly urged me to meet with other photographers. The rule-follower that I am,
    I had to tell her I couldn’t honestly waste someone else’s time, when I knew my mind was already set. She insisted that it was important to her that I spoke with and saw the work of other photographers – because it’s such a big day and the responsibility of her capturing our wedding without anything to compare to is a large commitment – and even gave me the name and numbers of a few photographers that she knows. This told me so much about her – Brooke is humble, and all she wants is what is best for her clients, even if it’s not her. Obviously I knew she was right for us, and tried to peruse some Instagram accounts to satisfy her wishes, but the rest is history. And then COVID hit a month later and our plans stalled. Brooke gave us the support and space to figure out what we were going to move forward with. She gave us several options on how to proceed, and couldn’t have been more accommodating. We had our engagement session and she wore a mask the entire time in 90+ degree heat, in the blaring sun of the lavender fields, and didn’t complain once. She truly puts herself through the elements for her clients! In our initial consultation, while talking about engagement sessions, Brooke informed me it was a great opportunity for us to not only get comfortable in front of a camera – but also to see how Brooke photographs us – while we may love the way she photographs others, she appreciates that may not translate to pictures of yourselves – something I hadn’t ever thought about. Of course my love for Brooke continued after the stunning engagement shoot pictures were back. As the wedding day approached, Brooke met me for a walkthrough at our venue, given it was a new location to her. We spent quite some time talking not only about the perfect lighting and angles for certain pictures, including our first look, and entry into cocktail hour. But also during that venue visit, Brooke essentially planned our entire wedding day flow out for us too – professionally and very open-mindedly suggesting where to do this, where to do that, to do our first dances outside during cocktail hour (something I had never thought about and am SO glad we did), and even let me video her describing our day so that I could share it with my videographer so we were all in sync. She was flexible in letting me add time on to the day depending on how things went. On our wedding day, Brooke arrived and I felt instantly calm. I don’t think I took one picture that day because I knew she was here to do all of that and I had no worries she that would far exceed my expectations. She worked seamlessly with her wonderful, sweet second shooter, Joelle, and our videographer and his team. They were the perfect entourage and group for the day – respecting each other’s art, making sure each other got their ‘shots’ before Brooke would repose us, and capturing things while not feeling as though they were even there. But she was also there when you needed her – to help my sister search for the hidden bustle hooks, to continuously reassure me that ‘everything’s okay’ each time I was nervous about timeline or anything else, to make me feel beautiful, to help me truly relax and enjoy the day for all it was. Brooke’s kindness and thoughtfulness extends way beyond your wedding day – from her snail mail ‘hang in there’ cards to messages the night before the big day, to Instagram shout outs with little teaser/previews to brighten your day until your album arrives – she truly is such a genuine, caring person. She goes above and beyond – way more than you could ever imagine someone could for people they have only met a couple of times. Our full album was delivered to us three weeks after the wedding – which was astonishing to me given the amount of work and time that goes into editing each and every photo. The weekend after our wedding, we went to visit friends and were taking sunset pictures on the beach of each other – my husband let us take one, and then told me that ‘Brooke got all the good ones and ones we take will never compare to all of the ones she already got of us’. He couldn’t be more right – and I can’t wait for the day when we get to have Brooke capture for our next special occasion. Brooke has given us snapshots of timeless memories that are worth far more than any money could buy, and I could never thank her enough. If you’re looking for someone to do the same, stop right here and choose Brooke!
  • Tayler
    Tayler W. Married on 12/06/2019

Best wedding decision i made

I’m not sure there are enough words in the English language to accurately articulate how amazing Brooke is. If you are looking for a photographer, sounding board, assistant, and friend look no further because you will have all that and more with Brooke.

We booked Brooke almost 2 years in advance because I’ve known for years prior to meeting my husband that Brookes photos were the ones i wanted on my walls for years to come. What i didn’t know is that Brooke would be the most calming part of my wedding planning experience and day of experience. Brooke helped calm me down weeks before the wedding with texts outlining everything i could ever need to know and also served as a ‘hype man’ leading up to and day of the wedding.

Day of, Brooke was early and began integrating herself into my hotel room filled with my girls with large personalities as if she had known us forever. Brooke made everyone feel comfortable and at times was taking photos so naturally that you wouldn’t have remembered she was there- accept for her joining in on our laughter. She helped manage a florist crisis with great suggestions and resources. We were able to stick to our timeline and she made sure to know the exact pictures i wanted and prioritized my ‘must have list’ the entire time we were doing portraits and first looks. When i was getting on the shuttle to leave my wedding venue after the reception, only 3 hours after Brooke left, i received 5 photos from Brooke already so i could share them and post them. THE SAME NIGHT!!!

We received our wedding photos on Christmas Day (super early which is probably not a norm)- but Brooke wanted to give them to us as a special Christmas surprise (my wedding was also Christmas themed so this was extra special). The pictures were STUNNING. everyone who looks at them falls in love with them. My biggest regret was not getting a videographer but i truly feel that Brooke was able to capture the raw emotion and spirit of our day in such a magical way that i didn’t need the videographer.

I cannot say enough positive things about Brooke- not only is she an amazing photographer but she is an amazing person/ soul/ being and i am so thankful that she was there with me on the day of our wedding.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing all around

Having Brooke take our wedding photos was the best decision ever! We have gotten so many compliments from everyone, they truly are magazine worthy. Brooke knows exactly what she’s doing & made the process run so smoothly. I can not recommend Brooke enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Milford, 06460
Location of (Brooke Brady Photography)

Brooke Brady Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brooke Brady Photography include in the starting price?

Brooke Brady Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Brooke Brady Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Brooke Brady Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Brooke Brady Photography offer?

Brooke Brady Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Brooke Brady Photography offer?

Brooke Brady Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Brooke Brady Photography offer for wedding events?

Brooke Brady Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Brooke Brady Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brooke Brady Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding