Brooke Brady Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Becky
    Becky O. Married on 08/28/2020

professional, talented, genuine, caring and kind beyond words

Where to start!? I was referred to Brooke through several friends at work – who have had their weddings/babies/families/engagements captured by Brooke. I was drawn to the candidness and softness in her photos and how she was able to freeze memories in time so that you could feel the feelings from the moment, in her photos. During our initial consultation, Brooke strongly urged me to meet with other photographers. The rule-follower that I am,
    I had to tell her I couldn’t honestly waste someone else’s time, when I knew my mind was already set. She insisted that it was important to her that I spoke with and saw the work of other photographers – because it’s such a big day and the responsibility of her capturing our wedding without anything to compare to is a large commitment – and even gave me the name and numbers of a few photographers that she knows. This told me so much about her – Brooke is humble, and all she wants is what is best for her clients, even if it’s not her. Obviously I knew she was right for us, and tried to peruse some Instagram accounts to satisfy her wishes, but the rest is history. And then COVID hit a month later and our plans stalled. Brooke gave us the support and space to figure out what we were going to move forward with. She gave us several options on how to proceed, and couldn’t have been more accommodating. We had our engagement session and she wore a mask the entire time in 90+ degree heat, in the blaring sun of the lavender fields, and didn’t complain once. She truly puts herself through the elements for her clients! In our initial consultation, while talking about engagement sessions, Brooke informed me it was a great opportunity for us to not only get comfortable in front of a camera – but also to see how Brooke photographs us – while we may love the way she photographs others, she appreciates that may not translate to pictures of yourselves – something I hadn’t ever thought about. Of course my love for Brooke continued after the stunning engagement shoot pictures were back. As the wedding day approached, Brooke met me for a walkthrough at our venue, given it was a new location to her. We spent quite some time talking not only about the perfect lighting and angles for certain pictures, including our first look, and entry into cocktail hour. But also during that venue visit, Brooke essentially planned our entire wedding day flow out for us too – professionally and very open-mindedly suggesting where to do this, where to do that, to do our first dances outside during cocktail hour (something I had never thought about and am SO glad we did), and even let me video her describing our day so that I could share it with my videographer so we were all in sync. She was flexible in letting me add time on to the day depending on how things went. On our wedding day, Brooke arrived and I felt instantly calm. I don’t think I took one picture that day because I knew she was here to do all of that and I had no worries she that would far exceed my expectations. She worked seamlessly with her wonderful, sweet second shooter, Joelle, and our videographer and his team. They were the perfect entourage and group for the day – respecting each other’s art, making sure each other got their ‘shots’ before Brooke would repose us, and capturing things while not feeling as though they were even there. But she was also there when you needed her – to help my sister search for the hidden bustle hooks, to continuously reassure me that ‘everything’s okay’ each time I was nervous about timeline or anything else, to make me feel beautiful, to help me truly relax and enjoy the day for all it was. Brooke’s kindness and thoughtfulness extends way beyond your wedding day – from her snail mail ‘hang in there’ cards to messages the night before the big day, to Instagram shout outs with little teaser/previews to brighten your day until your album arrives – she truly is such a genuine, caring person. She goes above and beyond – way more than you could ever imagine someone could for people they have only met a couple of times. Our full album was delivered to us three weeks after the wedding – which was astonishing to me given the amount of work and time that goes into editing each and every photo. The weekend after our wedding, we went to visit friends and were taking sunset pictures on the beach of each other – my husband let us take one, and then told me that ‘Brooke got all the good ones and ones we take will never compare to all of the ones she already got of us’. He couldn’t be more right – and I can’t wait for the day when we get to have Brooke capture for our next special occasion. Brooke has given us snapshots of timeless memories that are worth far more than any money could buy, and I could never thank her enough. If you’re looking for someone to do the same, stop right here and choose Brooke!
  • Tayler
    Tayler W. Married on 12/06/2019

Best wedding decision i made

I’m not sure there are enough words in the English language to accurately articulate how amazing Brooke is. If you are looking for a photographer, sounding board, assistant, and friend look no further because you will have all that and more with Brooke.

We booked Brooke almost 2 years in advance because I’ve known for years prior to meeting my husband that Brookes photos were the ones i wanted on my walls for years to come. What i didn’t know is that Brooke would be the most calming part of my wedding planning experience and day of experience. Brooke helped calm me down weeks before the wedding with texts outlining everything i could ever need to know and also served as a ‘hype man’ leading up to and day of the wedding.

Day of, Brooke was early and began integrating herself into my hotel room filled with my girls with large personalities as if she had known us forever. Brooke made everyone feel comfortable and at times was taking photos so naturally that you wouldn’t have remembered she was there- accept for her joining in on our laughter. She helped manage a florist crisis with great suggestions and resources. We were able to stick to our timeline and she made sure to know the exact pictures i wanted and prioritized my ‘must have list’ the entire time we were doing portraits and first looks. When i was getting on the shuttle to leave my wedding venue after the reception, only 3 hours after Brooke left, i received 5 photos from Brooke already so i could share them and post them. THE SAME NIGHT!!!

We received our wedding photos on Christmas Day (super early which is probably not a norm)- but Brooke wanted to give them to us as a special Christmas surprise (my wedding was also Christmas themed so this was extra special). The pictures were STUNNING. everyone who looks at them falls in love with them. My biggest regret was not getting a videographer but i truly feel that Brooke was able to capture the raw emotion and spirit of our day in such a magical way that i didn’t need the videographer.

I cannot say enough positive things about Brooke- not only is she an amazing photographer but she is an amazing person/ soul/ being and i am so thankful that she was there with me on the day of our wedding.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing all around

Having Brooke take our wedding photos was the best decision ever! We have gotten so many compliments from everyone, they truly are magazine worthy. Brooke knows exactly what she’s doing & made the process run so smoothly. I can not recommend Brooke enough.
  • Abbey
    Abbey W. Married on 09/27/2019

Rest assured, Brooke is the best!

Where to begin?! We knew from the beginning that we absolutely needed to have Brooke shoot our wedding. We fell in love with her photos on Instagram and her website, and we knew she was the person to capture the magic of our wedding day. Brooke advised us to “do our research” when choosing a photographer - which led us right back to her! She treats your wedding day as if were her own and puts her clients and their needs first and foremost. We did not have a wedding planner, and on the day, Brooke stepped up and filled the void. She helped coordinate the wedding party and calmly ensured that they were in the right place at the right time. Brooke went above and beyond the call of duty - from when we had a transportation snafu (Brooke ended up driving some of the bridesmaids to the venue!) to her locating band-aids when the father of the bride’s heels started bleeding! She and her second shooter, Tyler, brought a fun and relaxing energy that carried over to the bride, groom, and bridal party to help make our wedding perfect! We even threw in a curveball with our puppy ring-bearer and she captured the perfect photo! We fell in love with our photos and cannot thank Brooke enough for giving us such a gift. We are approaching our one-year anniversary and Brooke still stands out as one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding (a close second to the actual decision to get married). She is extremely talented, and you should rest assured, you are making the right choice when you choose to work with Brooke.

-Abbey & Brett
  • Station
    Station P. Married on 08/31/2019

Responsive, kind & respectful

I found Brooke through a mutual connection and stalking her Instagram and loved her style. Brooke has instantly become a friend of ours and she is kind and open minded. She was SO respectful of a loss in our family and honored our loved ones perfectly. She was so flexible with last minute changes and getting our pictures back only took a few weeks! I have recommended Brooke to our friends (even before we were ready for engagement pictures and our wedding) and she is amazing. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. If you are looking for someone talented, timeless, and willing to listen to you, stop reading this review and reach out to her!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 08/24/2019

The emotion she captures in her photos will take your breath away

Brooke is professional, prompt, and her photography is absolutely excellent! Having a great photographer was so important to me because the photos are all you have after the wedding is over. Brooke got the photos back to us in about 3 weeks, and I am obsessed with every single one! But, a bit more of what to expect from Brooke..
    Brooke took time to speak to us on the phone then meet in person, at a coffee shop. She clearly explained everything she could offer, her passion for photography was palpable, and at the end she did not put any pressure for us to book, in fact, she encouraged us to talk to at least one more photographer. We booked with Brooke for engagement photos and our wedding- our engagement session was perfect, and so was our wedding!
    Brooke was available and SO helpful before the wedding for things photography related, and not so photography related. I didn’t have a day of coordinator, which gave me a ton of anxiety. I asked Brooke for advice on my day of timeline and she had such good advice and insight that I would have never considered!
    Brooke arranged a month of checkin, then checked in a week before the wedding as well. She confirmed what was so important to me, and we made a plan around those priorities for the day of. I ended up texting and calling Brooke multiple times the week of the wedding, and she was so accommodating and helpful with all of my last minute concerns.
    The day of the wedding, Brooke arrived early, and brought a sense of calm and professionalism with her. She got right to work and followed our plan perfectly. When she is shooting she is like a ninja! She got so many shots that I had no idea she was even there, and some of them literally brought me to tears they were so beautiful and meaningful. That’s probably the best part of Brooke’s photography- she captures emotion and meaning in her photography and I know when I look back on these photos decades from now, it will bring me right back to my wedding day and illicit those same emotions.
    A couple other awesome things about Brooke- She doesn’t just do photography- she’s prepared with an emergency kit, she communicates so well with the DJ, chef, officiant, really anyone that she needs to work with, she can change plans quickly and think on her feet. Literally everything about her work is amazing. Her photos all came out amazing, and I have no idea how I will not plaster my entire house with all of wedding photos from floor to ceiling.
  • Regina
    Regina F. Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Photographer - Sweetest Person

Brooke was my photographer for my wedding this past August, and she was incredible. Starting with the planning process, not only is she very responsive, but she goes beyond her job description to help you prepare for wedding day. For example, my makeup artist cancelled on me close to my wedding day, and Brooke was immediately calling and emailing every artist she knew in CT for me. She truly cares about her brides and every detail of their day. The day of - she was amazing to work with and incredibly organized. We received our album extremely prompt after our wedding day and, as someone who hates pictures of themselves, I loved every single picture. Brooke was amazing to work with and made our wedding day/planning experience the best it could be. I HIGHLY recommend Brooke!
    Taylor Married on 08/03/2019

Brooke Brady Photography is pure gold!!

It's hard to put into words exactly how unbelievably talented Brooke Brady is! After we received our wedding gallery and our photo album, I can say with 100% confidence that out of all the decisions we made for our wedding, having Brooke photograph our wedding was easily the best one! From the very first phone call with Brooke, she was professional, accommodating and above all else, she listened to what we wanted. It was so reassuring to have a person on our team who really listened to our vision while offering her artistic perspective (which we definitely needed)! Brooke’s ability to capture not only the big moments but all the small little details that we spent so much time creating was exactly what made us choose Brooke in the first place. We completely fell in love with her natural style of photography and her ability to capture the beauty in a moment.

On the day of our wedding, Brooke took it upon herself to make sure my veil was in the correct place, my bustle was done right, and I didn’t have to walk any further than necessary in my heels! Brooke was able to direct the group photos flawlessly and with such attention to timing. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received from my guests about how well she was able to blend into the scene. It was such an honor working closely with Brooke and we are so grateful for her dedication, friendship, and talent! We will cherish your work forever!! Thank you, Brooke Brady!!!
    Kerri Married on 08/25/2018
    Choosing Brooke Brady as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! She is professional, personable, and so much more than just a photographer. From helping us plan out the details of our wedding day timeline to pinning my veil and bustling my dress, Brooke is a true wedding expert! I felt so comfortable having her by my side on the big day- she was always there when we needed her, and yet never once in the way. Her photos captured all of the joy and magic of our wedding day perfectly- I could not be happier!
  • Anna
    Anna L. Married on 07/21/2018

The Wedding Planning Decision We Made

It’s taken me way too long to try and put into words what having Brooke (and her second shooter!) as a part of our wedding team meant to us, and I’m sorry in advance for how long this may be! As my now husband and I searched for photographers during our wedding planning, we kept hitting either photographers that seemed to have a pretty flat style, or photography companies that appeared to just pump out weddings. We wanted someone more personal, more artistic, who we would be able to afford, and struggled to find that through regular searching and online hunting. Thank goodness for the recommended vendors lists that our venue provided, because somehow we ended up on Brooke’s page and never looked back.

Brooke’s style of photography is, quite frankly, stunning. She has an incredible eye, and her color inclination in her photos is absolutely beautiful. When we realized that she was in our budget as well (shocking and amazing all at once), we knew we needed to make it happen. Brooke was wonderful right from the very start of communication, and our first experience together, during our engagement shoot at a local marina, sealed the deal. We felt so comfortable working with her, and when we got those first photos back, we knew we had found our perfect match!

As for the wedding, having Brooke with us was a godsend. She had so much expertise from all the weddings she has shot, and helped us through every step of the day. It felt like she wasn’t even there for the candids, yet managed to capture every single moment. When we needed her, she was right there to support us, guide us for photos, corral straggling wedding party members, and deal with family while still smiling. She kept me calm when I felt like it could have led to spiraling, and had a confidence that I truly appreciated. We have passed on her info to a handful of friends already, and when the rest of my girlfriends start getting engaged, I can't wait to send them Brooke's way! We are obsessed with the photos that we received (SO MANY!), and gifted photo books to basically all family members for the holidays this year — we definitely won Christmas! Thank you thank you thank you Brooke for such an incredible experience — we are already looking forward to working with Brooke again for family shoots down the road!
    Kara Married on 09/30/2017
    i honestly don't even know where to begin or how to put into words how wonderful Brooke is!! From the moment we met in the coffee shop i knew we had found our "person", a very special person to say the least. Right off the bat Brooke understood us and knew exactly what we wanted, just talking with her gave us this sense of comfort and warmth! We both knew this isn't just going to be our photographer, this is going to be a friend that will last a lifetime<3 Even though our engagement shoot started off a little bumpy (we showed up to the wrong spot hehe) Brooke never once panicked and instantly had us laughing about it, making it a special moment we will never forget. The engagement photos honestly left us speechless, Brooke captured so much more then just pictures she captured us as a couple having fun and just being ourselves!! My wedding was a dream come true and thanks to Brooke we will now get to relive that day forever! The day of the wedding Brooke was so helpful, so understanding and just made everyone feel so comfortable,she felt like family! The pictures she captured are just breathtaking, i still have people telling me they belong in a magazine! Brooke you are so much more than a photographer, you are an artist and it truly shows in your work! I get goosebumps every time i look at our pictures, it brings me right back to our special day. You have left us, our families and even strangers speechless. Brooke you are so wonderful at what you do and your pictures prove it!! We truly will never be able to thank you enough and i can promise you Brooke will always be a part of our family<3

"love it" and love you!!
    Kara and Nick
  • User3195491 2+ years ago
    I can't help but not brag about Brooke. She is the first person I suggest to anyone getting married, wanting photographs of their family or babies, for their business, senior pictures, parties, etc. Brooke Brady and her camera have blessed my family indefinitely. From the moment my now husband and I met with her, she extended this calm that was much welcomed during what could be some of the most hectic times in our lives. During our engagement shoot, she not only was able to capture the most candid of moments for us, but she also had a way of making what could seem like a nervous moment having your picture taken become fun, filled with laughter and love. Before getting married, many have said how important the photographs would be. But, what they didn't also explain was the importance of also having someone who had your heart in mind while capturing those tender, candid, and posed photographs. Viewing your wedding photographs should take you back to that day and bring happy tears to your eyes; that is exactly what she has done for us in more ways than one! We've been so blessed to have her be a part of so many of our moments leading up to the wedding day from engagement photos, bridal shower photos and the wedding itself. She's not only become a photographer for our family, but also for many of our friends and family members along the way, that she too has become a friend. Thank you, Brooke, for gracing our family with your presence and giving us the greatest gift we could ever have that will last us a lifetime!!
    Alison Married on 06/26/2016
    I can't begin to explain how amazing Brooke is. She was not only friendly and professional, she also helped the day be absolutely stress free. She took care of small details, helped with my dress when the bustle tore, she made sure to keep us in the shade on a very sunny day (which I appreciated immensely!), and she always came to check on me and how I was doing. I recommend her 100%, she is a doll and an absolute joy to join you on your special day!
    Matt Married on 06/26/2016
    To say that Brooke is wonderful would be a huge understatement. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she is a lovely person to be around, and she will make your big day be the absolute best it can be! Her prices are extremely reasonable, especially for the amazing quality of work and professionalism. Leading up to our wedding, my wife and I were able to meet with Brooke on several occasions to go over the details, she was always very fast to respond to any emails/calls/etc, and flexible with her schedule.

When the big day finally arrived, I couldn't have asked for anything better. During our formals, Brooke made us feel like supermodels - in the best possible way! We had so much fun with our poses - it never felt awkward or cheesy. Our big smiles were real ones! Brooke has a really unique and fun way of posing you, and it makes the whole experience an unforgettable one.

During the ceremony and reception, we hardly knew that Brooke (and her assistant Eric) were there - they were never in our faces, never demanding. And not only was she taking incredible photos, but she would frequently check with my wife to see if she needed anything - whether it was help with her hair or fixing her bustle, Brooke was a total pro - and she was a HUGE part of making our big day absolutely perfect. We were able to dance like fools and have the time of our lives, and Brooke did such a beautiful job of capturing those moments as they happened. Looking at our photos really brings back memories in a magical way - and every single photo looks stunningly beautiful. Not to mention that we received our finished photos SO FAST, it was unbelievable!

I absolutely recommend Brooke to anyone seeking a photographer, whatever the event may be (but especially for your wedding)! She's the best, hands down!

Brooke, thank you SO MUCH for sharing our special day with us!
  • User2679417 2+ years ago
    Ever since I saw Brooke's portfolio, I knew I wanted her to document my wedding for me. Each of her photos is a work of art. She is able to capture her clients' personalities - no shot is standard between her clients, each one is different. Besides being incredibly talented, Brooke is an absolute sweetheart. The day of the wedding, she was calm and reassuring. She was professional and fun, and was always close by but never in the way. Just a few weeks after the wedding, Brooke sent me a flash drive with my photos in the most adorable package. The photos are absolutely breathtaking. Photographing a plus size bride has its challenges, but Brooke knew exactly the right angles and poses to highlight all my best features. I love every single photo. Brooke, I can't thank you enough for capturing my day and my happiness so perfectly!
    Kelly Married on 06/17/2016
    Where do I begin? Brooke was nothing short of perfect. She is very personable and knows just what she's doing. She captured every special moment without a single prompt. She is kind, sweet, not pushy, and really gets the whole "feel" of every second. I highly recommend her for ANY photography needs you have! What's great is that she is reasonably priced; I think she should charge more because she is just so high quality. I am so happy we picked her for our wedding and we will be calling her whenever we need a photographer! :-)