American Made Entertainment

• Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About American Made Entertainment

American Made Entertainment is an upbeat, professional wedding DJ, Photography, Videography, and event coordinator servicing the Madison, Wisconsin area. Being a veteran owned business, the team combines their passion for entertainment with military professionalism to deliver a high quality of service for your event. Your satisfaction is their mission!

Experience
Founded in September of 2017, Shawn Isola and his team have years of experience in the music and entertainment industry as well as the United States military. Not only will you and your guests be entertained with music, but with an event coordination background they will make sure everything runs smoothly on the day of the event so you can focus on your special day.

American Made Entertainment will work with couples to choose the right services that are best for them to make sure guests never leave the dance floor. Their services include:

• DJ

American Made Entertainment 3
American Made Entertainment 4

Gage Brunes · Married on 09/15/2018

American Made: Best Value Around

Shawn and the team at AME were absolutely amazing! They were able to provide everything that we had requested and also gave helpful insight on common practices! The team is extremely experienced and one of the most professional DJ's I've had the pleasure working with.

If I ever need another DJ for any other event I wouldn't hesitate contacting AME!

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

Brandon was phenomenal for our wedding! My husband and I wanted a traditional, yet fun way to look back on all of our hard and he was able to incorporate both of our ideals (capturing special moments, architecture, getting family advice, dancing/music, etc.) We had a very large wedding with many personalities, and vendors, Brandon fit in perfectly. His professional, yet go with the flow attitude, and ability to take shots really came through... I swear I watched our video every night for about two months!! Lol Pricing is fair for the job, and communication was great!! He even helped us decorate a bit the day of!!
    Truthfully anyone looking for a great video to remember their special day, Brandon from American Made Entertainment should be their first choice, no joke!! Verrrry Pleased!!!

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

To keep this short and sweet, I'm so thankful I "stumbled" upon Brandon and his expertise in videography. He went above and beyond for my special day! He took the time to come during the rehearsal and get a feel for the church and understand the flow for our wedding party. Throughout the entire process (before, during and after) he stayed in contact with a timeline for the finished project.

Brandon understood what I was looking for and provided one of the best memories of our special day!

I highly recommend reaching out and discussing your budget, ideas and time frame with these guys! Thanks Brandon and American Made! ❤️

American Made Entertainment Pricing

American Made Entertainment Price Rates

American Made Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• American Made Entertainment 1
    Referral special
    Give your friend an early wedding gift of $100 off their booking with American Made by referring them. Discount will be automatically applied when they successfully reserve their date and mention you as their referral.

• Your Mix Maui
    Your Mix Maui Wedding DJs

Shawn is not only an exceptional person, for whom writing a referral of any sort comes easy. But he is also someone I can refer professionally to the highest level. With an educational background in Music & Entertainment and professional experience in the Military as a Drill Instructor. Shawn has a work ethic and ability that is almost "Designed" to coordinate and carry out events where people have fun. ie "Lead the party!" In addition I can refer shawns abilities as a Professional Wedding DJ because. Shawn was my team member for my wedding company before starting his business. I used my nearly 20 years of DJing weddings to teach shawn the rules, techniques and equipment utilized in the Wedding Industry. From building timelines and working with other vendors, to beatmixing music to make the dancefloor go crazy! He went to so many weddings with me I lost count. Many times taking over full control of the dancefloor and or ceremony. Helping us maintain our status as the best rated Wedding DJs from Wisconsin! But of all the things i can say about Shawn of American Made Entertainment. He will be your friend. Honestly and thoroughly. Please contact me at aloha@yourmixmaui.com if you would like to ask me for a personal reference on Shawns character and abilities! Love you Shawn! -Teddy Mueller Owner/DJ/Coordinator Your Mix Entertainment Wisconsin & Your Mix Maui

• Brooklyn, 53521 See on map
    (608) 620-5915 (Phone number)