Citrine Pine Photography

Milwaukee, WI View map
$2,950 Most Popular Price

$2,950 Most Popular Price

Citrine Pine Photography, based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin and also serving the Madison area, is a photography company that captures raw, candid, and fleeting moments during wedding celebrations. A session with Abigail is fun, light, and comfortable. Abigail aims to ensure that clients will never feel forced or awkward in front of her camera. Instead, she documents the love and effortless beauty that each couple shares in their relationship.

Citrine Pine Photography offers distinct wedding photography packages that are budget-friendly and designed to help couples reach their unique photography goals. Abigail's Traditional Wedding Package offers more than eight hours of coverage time, a complimentary engagement session, an online downloadable gallery with full print release, a sneak peek within 24 hours of the wedding, and much more. Other services offered by the company include:

• Additional hours of coverage
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Trash-the-dress sessions
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Additional photographers
  • Wedding portraits
  • Albums
  • Matted prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,950

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Katelyn
    Katelyn W. Married on 05/09/2020

Wedding photographer of our DREAMS

I would give Abbie 10 stars if I could, not only is her work and attention to detail top notch, she is so friendly and easy to communicate with. My husband and I had the time of our lives on our wedding day, Abbie was organized and brought so much creativity to the table from our first private meeting, through our engagement shoot and all the way into the last minute photos on our big day. Abbie is a pleasure to collaborate with, she was genuinely excited about all of our ideas and requests, and had amazing suggestions for images we never would have thought of. Our day was absolutely perfect and that would not have been possible without her dedication and energy. She is truly an artist and cares deeply for her clients and their happiness.
    Amanda K. Married on 08/02/2019

Exceeded our expectations

Abbie was amazing. We had a courthouse ceremony & a party later in the summer. She took photos for both events for us. She had great ideas for photo ops, and a keen eye for lighting. Her photos are just so good. She was exceptionally patient with us as we took almost a million family photos at the party. She was so flexible- both times she stayed later than anticipated to ensure we had our needs met. You have to book her!

Citrine Pine Photography's reply:

Wow Amanda, thanks SO much for the amazing review!!! I had a blast at both of your celebrations! Wishing you two the best on all of your adventures!
    Casey M. Married on 05/25/2019

She is a hidden treasure!

My husband and I cannot and I mean cannot recommend Abbie enough! During the wonderful wedding planning phase, I remember feeling so nervous and almost even hopeless about finding a photographer that I could place my confidence in, and who would reflect ALL the moments and emotions and memories better than I could have dreamed of (and I had HIGH EXPECTATIONS AND DREAMS being a hobby photographer myself!). I have a hard time letting go of control when I'm not the one behind the camera, but I can say there was NONE of that with Abbie. She is worth every penny and so much more! I'm so proud of her and can't wait to see what continues to unfold - woman has so much talent it's unreal. From a personal level too, we met twice at lovely coffee shops and got to connect about details and preferences and work out a timeline for the wedding day as well. I literally saw her running at one point during the wedding and I thought to myself, WOW she truly puts her whole being into her work. Outstanding. Impressive. This is Abbie.

Citrine Pine Photography's reply:

Casey you are just an angel!! Thank you sooo much for the amazing review. I also can’t wait to see what the future unfolds for you and Trevor! Hope to work with you again someday!! ❤️

Real Weddings

• Mariah & Ben
    24 photos · 02/29/2020

Pricing

Citrine Pine Photography Price Rates

Milwaukee Milwaukee, WI, 53207
Location of (Citrine Pine Photography)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding