Ambrosio Photography

Miami Beach, FL View map
$5,900 Most Popular Price

$5,900 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on saying "yes!" to the love of your life! The joy and rush of emotion that you feel are the moments that have inspired over the past 15 years I have spent photographing weddings in Miami, Miami Beach and Palm Beach. Weddings are filled with love, laughter and an AMAZING party - when you look at your wedding photographs that is the story I will tell.

I’m Stacey - a Miami based wedding photographer, storyteller, mom and lover of all things ocean. Whever you get married, either on the beach in Key West or a ballroom in Palm Beach - my goal is to create classic and timeless photographs that tell a complete story of your wedding day.

Your wedding photos should tell a complete story from beginning to end - in the most visual and authentic way possible. Blending classic portraiture with photojournalism I will be by your side as the day unfolds – from the minute you slip on your gown until your final spin on the dance floor.

It is often said that you will spend more time with your photographer than anyone else on your special day, and this is so true! I become the extra bridesmaid you did not know you needed – from helping you get into your gown to calm your nerves with a glass of champagne ( or a shot of tequila!), and reminding you to take a deep breath and take it all in. The experience that we will share, in the most relaxed way possible, allows you to be fully present and embrace the moments with joy & laughter, and have FUN!

• Woman-owned

Christina Getting married on 12/10/2022

Best Wedding Photographer!

Stacey was a DREAM to work with. She made me and my husband look so beautiful on our wedding day. She is amazing at giving direction to get those perfect shots. Our engagement session was equally as fabulous. She even photographed our dogs with and without us. If you want someone on your side and on your team for the day of, look no further! I have zero complaints - everything was perfect.

Ambrosio Photography's reply:

Thank you both for the kind words & for being truly happy together! Wishing you a lifetime of love and laughter.
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 04/02/2021

4.3.21 Wedding

HIRE HER!

Stacey is absolutely incredible!

I knew from the moment I met w/ her on the phone, that she was the photographer for our wedding. She is PATIENT, INFORMATIVE, honest, CALM, artistic, considerate, friendly, confident, genuine, helpful and an overall positive light to be around.

We had a couple of hiccups with weather and timing throughout our wedding weekend, and Stacey helped us to navigate new timelines and direction. I am so grateful to have found her.

We should be receiving pictures in about 4 weeks and I can't wait to see how our pictures turn out!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank YOU - Stacey!!!!!

Ambrosio Photography's reply:

You are so kind! Thank you so much for enjoying every moment and laughing through the entire day - even through the rain.
    Taylor Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Stacey is amazing. Absolutely amazing! She is so kind, friendly, professional, and quick. We hired her for our engagement pictures and wedding day and she was incredible. I wasn't too sure on what to do/where to go for our engagement pictures and she picked an awesome park and even decided to meet us at the beach and take more pictures there. It was just so easy and I believe it was because of her personality. It's hard not to get along with her, she's the best. Our wedding day was even better. I feel like you need someone there on your day who is going to make the tedious things easier and she is definitely that person. She is just so calm, cool and collected that you can't help but feel the same when you're working with her. We had a huge family and therefore an insane list of must-take photos and she managed to get them all and way more without making us feel like we were standing there taking a bunch of photos. She is fast, accurate and the best of the best. We are absolutely obsessed with our photos and how they came out. I would recommend her to anyone for any photography work and if I had to do it all over again I would pick her in a heartbeat.

She also recommended an amazing cinematographer when I was at a lost on who to pick. And was a total trooper when our car didn't have working A/C (it was an old school car), we were in insane traffic, and it took us 30+ mins to get to the venue when it was supposed to be a 9min drive.

Just an all around amazing person and professional to work with. You cannot go wrong with her, she is incredible.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

AAMusicians AAMusicians Wedding Bands

We have had the pleasure of working along side the Ambrosio team at our recent weddings. What a great and professional company. Very curteous and friendly service to their clients. We look forward to providing our musicians at the weddings they shoot at. AAMusicians.com

Rev. Eddie Rodriguez Rev. Eddie Rodriguez Wedding Officiants

It has always been my pleasure working with Ambrosio Photography. Beautiful work, professional attitude and gracious service. I highly recommend Ambrosio Photography as your wedding day photographer. Rev. Eddie Rodriguez www.eddierodriguez.com

1000 5th Street Miami Beach, FL, 33139
Location of (Ambrosio Photography)

Ambrosio Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ambrosio Photography include in the starting price?

Ambrosio Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Ambrosio Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ambrosio Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums

What photography styles does Ambrosio Photography offer?

Ambrosio Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Ambrosio Photography offer?

Ambrosio Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ambrosio Photography offer for wedding events?

Ambrosio Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend Ambrosio Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ambrosio Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding