429 Lenox Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Ambrosio Photography

Taylor · Married on 05/27/2017

Stacey is amazing. Absolutely amazing! She is so kind, friendly, professional, and quick. We hired her for our engagement pictures and wedding day and she was incredible. I wasn't too sure on what to do/where to go for our engagement pictures and she picked an awesome park and even decided to meet us at the beach and take more pictures there. It was just so easy and I believe it was because of her personality. It's hard not to get along with her, she's the best. Our wedding day was even better. I feel like you need someone there on your day who is going to make the tedious things easier and she is definitely that person. She is just so calm, cool and collected that you can't help but feel the same when you're working with her. We had a huge family and therefore an insane list of must-take photos and she managed to get them all and way more without making us feel like we were standing there taking a bunch of photos. She is fast, accurate and the best of the best. We are absolutely obsessed with our photos and how they came out. I would recommend her to anyone for any photography work and if I had to do it all over again I would pick her in a heartbeat.

She also recommended an amazing cinematographer when I was at a lost on who to pick. And was a total trooper when our car didn't have working A/C (it was an old school car), we were in insane traffic, and it took us 30+ mins to get to the venue when it was supposed to be a 9min drive.

Just an all around amazing person and professional to work with. You cannot go wrong with her, she is incredible.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Nanci · Married on 11/14/2015

Stacey was amazing and my photographs were absolutely stunning! She was very attentive and captured every moment without being intrusive. I have recommended her to all of my friends.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Gabriella · Married on 11/09/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Stacey and Craig! From the moment I met Stacey, I knew they would be the perfect team to capture our big day. We got the package that included an engagement shoot, and Stacey went out of her way to schedule it, even though we were in NYC. She scheduled our shoot for a time when she happened to be visiting NYC, and we were so thrilled with the results! I can't even describe how beyond thrilled we are with our wedding photos. Stacey and Craig have such a natural approach to shooting. All of our pictures really show how happy we were that day and how special the day was. Everyone has commented on how gorgeous the pictures are. When we received our photo album, it was so gorgeous that it brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy that we have such beautiful memories. Above all, Stacey and Craig are so easy to reach and communicate with, and are totally transparent and professional. I cannot say enough good things!!! They are truly superstars and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/16/2014

• AAMusicians
    AAMusicians Wedding Bands

We have had the pleasure of working along side the Ambrosio team at our recent weddings. What a great and professional company. Very curteous and friendly service to their clients. We look forward to providing our musicians at the weddings they shoot at. AAMusicians.com

• Rev. Eddie Rodriguez
    Rev. Eddie Rodriguez Wedding Officiants

It has always been my pleasure working with Ambrosio Photography. Beautiful work, professional attitude and gracious service. I highly recommend Ambrosio Photography as your wedding day photographer. Rev. Eddie Rodriguez www.eddierodriguez.com

• 429 Lenox Avenue Miami Beach, 33139 See on map