Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amazing Cakes

Simply Amazing! We are best friends who have a combined 15 years experience in decorating cakes and perfecting our tastes. It is just the two of us creating any special cake for your occation. We have perfected buttercream frosting, fondant covering and hand painted royal frosting flowers. This is more of a hobbie for us and creating something that tastes luxurious but easy on the wallet.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Detroit

Follow Amazing Cakes on

12 Reviews for Amazing Cakes

I met with Amy the November before my June wedding for the tasting and ordering of my wedding cake. I didn't want a typical cake. I wanted 5 different cakes, all different colors with different designs. I didn't talk to Amy again until 2 weeks before the wedding and she nailed the cakes!! They were perfect, just what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture User4272712, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

If Amy's cakes taste half as great as the sampling, we are going to be in great shape for the wedding!

She was super flexible, and worked with us to set up a tasting, even on super short notice. She had lots of ideas, gave lots of fantastic recommendations on cake flavors, and was not afraid to break down pricing for us on a ton of different options. Her pricing is phenomenal, and just from the time talking with her today, you can tell she absolutely LOVES to do this for people.

Amy was even able to accommodate a cake for my bridal shower on only a couple week's notice. She was more than happy to help, and everyone had nothing but praise for how great the cake was. The only complaint was that there wasn't much left for people to take home, ha. I guess if there has to be any complaints, something like that isn't too bad!

The wedding cake was nothing short of spectacular. It was even more beautiful than I imagined. Simple, elegant - exactly what we were looking for! The cake taste amazing, was super moist, and the fillings were to die for. Highly recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha, 5/24/15, 9 Reviews
3.8

We were very pleased with our cake and cupcakes for the price! We had many compliments on our cupcakes all night! Only thing that really disappointed me was I had a very simple design I wanted for my small cutting cake and it was not done as I had requested :(

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews